Recess time

Under The Umbrella:SEQUEL

I was walking out of my class to the garden as what Luhan and I agreed this morning.While I was walking along the hallway,I was stopped by a girl.Probably with two other girls."Hey!Stop there!"she shouted.I stopped but not turning my face towards her."Look who's here!It's Luhan's girlfriend!Feeling great huh?"she pushed me."What do you want?!"I asked."I want you to stay away from Luhan!"she said in my face."Whatever!Like I even care about you!"I answered her."You're testing me huh?You think you're Luhan's girlfriend you can be that powerful..well it's not what you think.I warn you if you're still with Luhan you'll be in danger."she warned me.I kept quiet and she left with her peers.I continued walking to the garden and there I met Luhan.

LUHAN POV

I was waiting for Y/N to come.While I was waiting for her,the evil girl named Yooin came with her two pets.I called them pets because they always obey with Yooin like a pet and their owner.Stupid girls!"Luhan oppa!What are you doing here?"she asked and hold my arm."Don't OPPA me!It's disgusting!"I said and let off her hand."Oppa..don't be like that.I hate you being like that!"she said."Go away!I don't need you!"I said and pushed her away."You're like this because of that girl right?"she asked."She's my girlfriend so?"I said."I'll make sure you guys will be apart from each other!You'll see Luhan!"she said and left.There,Y/N  walking towards me and she was given a death glare by Yooin.She doesn't care of her and continued walking towards me."Y/N-ah..don't care about her.She's just a little bit of psycho."I told her."Luhan-ah..all the kids in school believes we are a couple.Should we win for the best actor and actress award?"she joked."I think so.By the way,did she do anything to you?"I asked."She met me a few minutes ago and warned me to stay away from you.That's all."she said."Don't worry.I'll try my best to protect you.Now,can we go and have our recess?"I said to her.She nodded and followed me to the canteen.I'm worried about her.I'm scared that she'll be hurt by Yooin like my old girlfriend left me because of Yooin.She was given death threats by her and she can't hold it anymore and finally broke up with me.After we bought our foods,we walked and sat to the table where EXO sat."Wooooo..Luhan hyung and his girlfriend!What's up guys?"Sehun exclaimed."Yah.She's just my fake girlfriend.Not real."I whispered to him.He nodded and continued eating."So,any stories,Lu?"Kris asked."Yes..and it's about..Yooin."I answered."That crazy girl!What's she up to this time?!"Chen said in frustration."She warned Y/N to stay away from me.Like what she did to Hyojin."I answered.When I mentioned Hyojin,Y/N's face turned a bit sad.I wonder why?

YOU POV

I was eating my bread and I heard Luhan mentioned a name called Hyojin.My heart is in pain and I felt sad knowing that he has a girlfriend named Hyojin."Y/N-ah..why are you so quiet?Is anything wrong?"Kyungsoo who is sitting beside me asked."Aniyo..I'm fine."I smiled."What are we going to do brothers?I'm afraid that she'll be treated like Hyojin."he said again.I can't stand again and I excused myself."Guys..I need to go now.I have some extra works to do."I stood up and walked away.I felt my eyes become watery and quickly wiped it off."Ah!Y/N-ah..you're not his real girlfriend.Why do you care about him and Hyojin.You're just faking to be his anyway."I mumbled to myself.I know I can fake that I'm his girlfriend but I can't fake the feeling that I love him.

LUHAN POV

"Luhan,go with her.We'll find a way to help you."Suho said."Okay.."I stood up and catch up to her."Y/N!"I shouted as I ran up to her.She stopped and faced me.Her eyes were watery.Did she cry?"Y/N,why are you crying?"I asked as I cupped her face."No..I didn't Luhan.."she politely removes my hands from her face."I need to go now..I'll talk to you after school,Luhan.Bye!"she left me and walked to her class.She's being so weird after we talked about Hyojin during recess.I'm such a fool that I didn't told her about Hyojin.Right now,I think she still believe that Hyojin and I are still together.Does she have the same feelings as me?I will never know if I didn't asked right?Should I ask her or..not?