Taking It In

My Wit's End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu POV

Several years has passed since Infinite disbanded, but we all still see each other on a weekly basis (Monthly for Myungsoo as he travels to model and act in Japan, much to SungJong and Sungyeol's displeasure). Many things had not changed, while others had taken a turn for the better. Hoya and Dongwoo were still dancing - they tought the trainees and choreographed dances for the younger groups of Woolim entertainment. Sungyeol and Sungjong were both guest MCs for several different shows. Woohyun and Key were still singing in ToHeart, which continues to gain popularity with every comeback. As I had said earlier, Myungsoo was still acting and modelling, if not more now that he didn't have tours and concerts and other schedules to keep up with in Infinte. Woohyun gained more roles in movies and shows, along with Sungyeol, since our group broke up. I myself had acted in a small role as a guest on a new television show that only lasted three seasons.

Speaking of me, I have been well. After my recovery I had a small bought of depression once more before I was mentally sound ona much more permanent basis. My view of the world had changed, though. I can now look at a person and tell if they're hiding pain, as most every human does. I do my best to offer everyone a smile, just to prevent them from feeling like I did. My solo career skyrocketted shortly after I no longer had to focuse on Infinite. I became a popular ballad singer for the past several years, and won many awards accordingly. In fact, I have just finished my most recent tour through Asia and am now taking a break from Idol life.

The plane rumbled through turbulance before the capta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter