Time Heals Our Wounds

My Wit's End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun's POV

I stood up and smiled as Sunggyu emerged from the therapist's office. He smiled back at me, albeit a little timidly. We laced our figners together as we strolled leisurely through the halls of the psychiatric ward where Sunggyu has been recieving music therapy for his depression. We've been working hard for the past six months, and things have changed greatly. 

For starters, Hoya and Dongwoo have officially dated for three months. Alhough, we already knew they were going to be together anyways. Secondly, the maknae line have gradually moved from 'brotherly' affection to lovers. All three have come to terms with each other, and of course the four eldest. At first it was incredibly akward for the three, they had gone from holding hands and cuddling together to 'who's hand should I hold and who should I cuddle'. But, after several weeks of akward skin ship and confusion, Hoya just told them to act like they did before. Of course, we all skipped out when Sungjong came to us asking about . He was the bottom of the three, Sungyeol and Myungsoo both more dominant than the sweet maknae. 

I glanced down at our joined hands, the sterling silver rings flashed under the flourescent lighting of the drab hallway. I smiled as my mind wandered back to last Monday night...


"Woohyun, where are you taking me?" Sunggyu whined, much like his usual self, "I'm tired and cold, why didn't you let me grab my sweater, and you should be wearing one too. Are you listening to me? Yah!" I stopped abruptly and silenced his nagging with a rushed kiss. My hand coming up to grip his chin, the other arm wrapping around his delicate waist.

"Shh, we're here, GyuGyu." I smirked slightly as I broke the kiss. His light pants and wide eyes accented his flushed cheeks. I moved away from him, revealling the surprise I had planned for us this evening. 

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu's eyes glistened in the lantern light, setting his whole body ablaze with a warm glow. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist loosely while resting my chin on the crook of his neck.

"Do you like it, Hyung?" I asked, while teasingly nuzzling my nose against the corner of his jawline. The corners of my lips quirked up as he nodded silently.

There, under the starlight nightsky of Seoul on the rooftop of our apartment complex, was a small loveseat with pillows and blankets. It was placed perfectly so we had a clear view of the sky while still being hidden from prying eyes. 

"I know you were upset that we missed the last comet shower because the kids were too rowdy, so I thought we could watch tonight's shower in privacy." I said softly as I pulled him to the cushioned seat. I lay down on it, pulling Sunggyu down with my, before wrapping us in a thick, plush blanket to keep us warm.

"When will it start?" Sunggyu could b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter