Admitting Is Beginning

My Wit's End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myunsoo POV

As I contemplate my next move, I think back to the English saying 'a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step', as quoted by Lao Tzu. But, am I taking the right step towards where we want to be?

Sungjong was still fast asleep when I returned to our shared room after choosing my first step. We had all left quickly early this morning at the first signs of Woohyun's and Sunggyu's morning... Activities. They deserved some privacy. We only returned when Woohyun texted Dongwoo that it was okay for us to come back. 

"Hyung?"  Looked over at Sungjong who had sat up, his hair messy from sleep. 

"Go back to sleep, Sungjongie." I smiled at him as I lay down for a nap. He nodded sleepily as he wrapped his comforter around his shoulders and waddled over to my mattress.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked. I nodded and opened up my arms for him to cuddle with me. It wasn't long before Sungyeollie joined us to. It was a pleasure we rarely enjoyed, being all together. I felt myself smile as I fell asleep between my two brothers.

Hoya POV

Water droplets rolled down my muscled back as I tightened the the white towel hanging low on my hips. I dried my wet locks with a hand towel and a blow dryer. My reflection's dark eyes stared into mine accussingly. I huffed in annoyance and quickly brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom. I paused before pushing the door to my shared room to find my roommate fast asleep on his mattress, his bare skin glistened in the soft evening light. I dressed myself in a pair of sweatpants and a baggy tee before deciding to wake my roommate so he could dress as well.

"Yah, Dongwoo Hyung." I said kneeling on the bed to shake him awake. He only grunted and rolled away from my insistant hands. I chuckled and decided to dress my silly hyung instead of waking him up. I struggled getting a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter