White T-Shirt (Kyungsoo)

L U C K Y - EXO One-Shots and Preferences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You hummed happily as you danced around the kitchen to EXO’s thunder which was blasting in the background. You were in an exceptionally good mood today. Why? Because your boyfriend would finally be returning today from his tour. It had been over three weeks since you saw him last and you were going crazy from missing him. Ever since he left you had been wallowing while listening to EXO songs on repeat and living in nothing but his t-shirt. You were really quite a sad sight, laying around eating ice cream and crying over your favourite dramas. You would die of embarrassment if he ever knew what you got up to while he was gone.

 

But that sadness and longing had vanished and was now replaced by the excitement you felt that he would be home today. You had woken up with a huge grin on your face and it had yet to fade. Currently you were busying yourself in the kitchen after discovering you were far too excited to sit still today. You decided you would make his favourite cookies to pass the time. Then when it got closer to his arrival time you would start making dinner and get all prettied up to welcome him home. But you had a few hours to go before you even had to start thinking about that. You were excited to make him a nice home-cooked meal since he had probably been missing such comfort food during his travels. You smiled proudly at your ingenious idea.

 

You had just finished putting the tray of cookies in the oven when you heard the click of your front door unlocking. You froze on the spot and slowly turned your head towards the doorway ready to pounce on the intruder. However, instead of a robber, your long lost boyfriend was standing in the hallway setting his bags down on the floor. He looked very exhausted, but there was no doubting that this was indeed your handsome boyfriend.

 

“Kyungsoo-oppa!” you called in shock. He turned to look at you and a bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter