These Precious Moments (Kai)

L U C K Y - EXO One-Shots and Preferences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you walked into the dressing room you were greeted by your very smug looking make up artist. Walking into the room, you rolled your eyes at her. But even as you did this you couldn't stop the silly grin that lit up your face. “Ugh,” Mirae said in mock disgust, “Did you come here to flaunt your happy relationship or what?” You laughed brightly and shoved her lightly. As an idol you spent a lot of time with the stylists so you were close with all of them. However as Mirae was close to your age and had a similar sense of hmour you two had grown especially close. “You are such a little liar you know! I so knew something was going on with you two yet you always denied it. Brat.”

You bit your lip, trying to stop your face from splitting with all the grinning you were doing. It was no use though. You had never been so happy in your life. The “someone” Mirae had been referring to was Kim Jongin, widely known as EXO's Kai and more recently known as your boyfriend. Yes, the reason you couldn't stop smiling like a fool was Kai. You had just gone public with your relationship and you couldn't be more ecstatic. Sure, in the back of your mind you were slightly worried about the publics reaction; however, more than anything you were just so relieved that you wouldn't have to hide anymore. “Sorry unnie, but you know how it is. We couldn't tell anyone until we made the decision to go public,” you explained, though you knew she understood. She just responded with an eye roll of her own before changing the subject to the concept for tonights SM Town concert.

Later when you had finished with your makeup and outfit you decided to go visit your neighbours. As a solo artist it was extremely boring during the wait times. You really envied those in big groups, they must never get bored like you.

You paused unsurely in front of the door that read 'EXO”. Sure, the other members had known something was going on and they were always really great to you. You were very close with all of them and saw them as great friends and brothers. But... you knew they were going to tease you like crazy. Those boys are always so playful and mischievous. After taking a deep breath and bracing yourself, you knocked lightly and pushed the door open.

Just as you had anticipated, the minute they realized who it was there was a sudden flood of noise. The sound of applause, whistles, catcalls, and other teasing filled your ears. Despite yourself you felt your cheeks grow hot with embarrassment. Across the room you spotted your boyfriend standing there with an equally silly grin and matching pink cheeks. Suddenly, you felt shy in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter