just girls || hunhan

My First and My Last

title: just girls

pairing: hunhan

length: 1017 words

genre: ?? romance??? rated???? sorta lol idk what this is tbh

summary: Luhan has the hots for her new neighbor (and perhaps it’s mutual).

posted on 12 – 3 – '16



It’s hot.

Too hot, if you ask Luhan.

Her long, honey blonde hair is tied up in a messy ponytail, apart from a couple of fly-away strands jutting out in every direction possible, tickling against Luhan’s neck and forehead. As if the tank top and short she’s wearing aren’t enough to help her escape from the smouldering heat, every fan in her apartment is running on full blast, windows and curtains tightly shut as to prevent the warmth from slipping in.

With a sigh, she rests her head on the table, trying to enjoy the peacefulness and tranquillity surrounding her, and ignoring the drops of sweat drippling down her temples. She flutters her eyes close, allowing her thoughts to drift off.

Summer is Luhan’s favourite season. The freedom, sleeping ‘til 11 o’clock, not having to worry about homework, assignments, tests. The warmth, laying in the garden and allowing the sun to beam upon her pale skin; also, a valuable excuse to eat ice-cream throughout the entire day. Besides, the cutest outfits can be worn in summer, helping her expose her sleek legs, and perhaps her curves as well.

Yes, Luhan is rather proud of her body, which—according to Kyungsoo—is the reason she has a horde of boys fawning over her twenty-four seven. Slim figure, delicate features, cute personality. It’s not surprising to either of her friends that she’d had her own fair share of boyfriends already; yet no relationship lasted longer than a month, which left her confused and wary.

A loud clash from outside pulls her out of her reverie, and before she can comprehend her actions the female is sneakily peeking through a chink in the curtains to see what’s happening.

What she sees is something she could’ve never expected, although she wasn’t quite sure what she was expecting beforehand.

In the garden next to hers a tall, slim female is emptying a bucket of water by pouring the content over her half- body, the only garments covering her being a two-piece bikini. Sleek, glossy deep brown hair cascades down her back as she rakes a hand through the locks, the colour contrasting nicely with her smooth, white skin. When she turns around, Luhan is met with sharp looks; frowning eyebrows set above eyeliner framed eyes, thin lips a pinkish hue, corners pulled up in a slight smirk. What attracts Luhan the most, though, are her s. They’re perfect, presumably cup C, and all the latter can think about is how she wants to cup them, squeeze them.

The temperature in the room rises up increasingly. Luhan’s cheeks are stained scarlet, her mind a whirlpool of thoughts—basically, she’s a mess.

She lifts her gaze once more up to the lady’s face, only to find black orbs looking straight into hers. Her breath hitches in as the other winks at her, wiggly waving as she smiles slyly, revealing blinding, white teeth. A noise which sounds like a mixture between a gasp and a strangled moan slips through Luhan’s lips. Flustered, she shuts the curtains, dropping her body to the floor to calm herself down.

Not one boyfriend had ever gotten her heart beating as rapidly as now, nor had they succeeded into making her fall at first sight—if something as cliché as that ever existed. The shock of finding out she swung that way is overpowered by the image of the stranger, and Luhan can’t deem the naughty thoughts slipping in one by one.

A soft knock on her door makes her jolt. She grunts when her head hits the wall, but decides not to make a fuss out of it and scurries off to the front door, rubbing the sore spot repeatedly.

The view that meets her eyes when she opens up get her blushing all over again. Her pupils dilate when they fall on the perfect s, again, and god, they look even better up close.

“You mean my s?”

Luhan promptly shuts , cursing herself for saying that out loud, for god’s sake, and mumbles an apology, purposefully ignoring the eyes of the female in front of her.

“Uhm, can I, uhm, help you?” She stutters, shuffling backwards when the stranger steps in, inching closer to the flushed blonde. She chuckles, and the sound got Luhan averting her eyes up to the lady, whose height towers above her by a few inches. Luhan gulps.

“I saw you looking at me through your curtains,” The stranger begins, raising one hand to brush a strand of hair away from Luhan’s face, caressing her hand against her warm cheek in the process. “And I couldn’t help myself but admit you’re cute. And pretty as well. Beautiful even?”

She laughs, and if it were possible, Luhan shades fifty hues of red, stammering incoherent words as she desperately tries to ignore the stunning woman in front of her. But she fails tremendously, because the other has finally cornered her, trapping her by blocking the escapes with her arms resting against the wall.

“I’d so do you right now if it weren’t this hot,” The stranger breathes, voice lower than before. “But I guess I’ll leave that up to next time.”

The towering lady lowers her head to place a chaste kiss on the corner of Luhan’s mouth, and the latter finds herself humming contently at the gentle press of lips against her skin, lips, wherever. They separate quickly, though, and as the stranger backs away, Luhan decides she prefers the heat of the other’s mingled with hers more than the beaming sunrays slipping through the slightly ajar curtains.

“Uh, uhm, what’s your name, if y-you don’t mind me a-asking?” Luhan asks.

The other grins, cooing at the former’s flustered state, “Sehun.”

“Oh. That’s a nice name—”

“Baby, there’s no need to be shy,” Sehun says, a teasing tone laced through her voice. “Ah, I shall take my leave now, I guess. Wouldn’t want to overwhelm you by my presence. Oh, and my eyes are up—” Fingers underneath her chin gently press her head up, diverting her gaze from those assets to sparkly eyes, “—Here.” Sehun smirks and presses another peck on her cheek.

“See you.”

 And off she goes, swinging those delicious hips with every step she takes. When she hears the door shut, Luhan immediately heads for a fan and screams, ignorant to a slender figure giggling just outside her apartment.

 


 

A/N: #guiltypleasure #i'mnotsorry

aND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS OH HH H H MY FREAKING GODDODODO O /SCREAMS 284920EVER/

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD GET INSPIRED BY MY CRAP??? /? /?? ?? ? i3weiok3wes o h my gd do it's only a wip but look at how gorgeous this is already ;;;;;; credits to the talented vapaajalka (@osh-trash on tumblr!), thank you sO MUCH BBY ONE DAY YOU'LL GET THAT SEQUEL ;;; v ;;; ♡♡♡♡