turning page || krisho

My First and My Last

title: turning page

pairing: krisho

length: 511 words

genre: canon verse (non!au), romance, slight!angst whydoidothistomyself

summary: “I've waited a hundred years, but I'd wait a million more for you. Nothing prepared me for what the privilege of being yours would do.” – Sleeping At Last

posted on 29 – 2 – '16



Joonmyun intended on choking back his tears, really. He had to for his own sake, because, a) he couldn’t afford any more teasing from s as well as other SM Town artists—his face purely displayed the emotions raging through his body, he couldn’t control it, for god’s sake—and b) he mustn’t show the object of his grief the bottled up tears. Was he worth the nights spent muffling his sobs in his pillow, watching heart-breaking films while shoving spoons full of Ben & Jerry’s down his throat? Maybe he was. He promised he wouldn’t, though.

But when do things go according to plan?

Before he was even able to make a move, big fat drops drizzled down his cheeks, blurring his vision as he composedly watched him spin around. None of his features had changed, apart from the hairstyle. Thick, furry brows still framed sharp eyes, plump, pink lips still slightly pouted in an unconscious manner, a chiselled jawline still made his mouth go dry.

Despite the haziness, Joonmyun could make out the other’s movements, and as though it was bound to happen, their gazes met. Joonmyun’s breath hitched as he choked down a weep. He found himself unable to step away as the other took long strikes with his legs towards the bawling male, feet pinned to the floor.

A warm hand enveloped his own cold one. He wanted to scream, roar, yell at him, maybe throw in a few punches here and there, but the only sound escaping his lips was a frail whimper. Melting under that all too familiar touch was inevitable, and Joonmyun felt himself falling all over again. Another hand slid its way up from his bicep to his shoulder, then his neck, resting against the crook, thumb making circular motions over his soft, pale skin.

“Yi-Yifan—” He sobbed, peeking up at said male through his eyelashes. And then the frown creasing the other’s face disappeared instantly. He shot Joonmyun a smile so genuinely sweet that the latter’s heart pounded a hundred miles per hour in his chest. Throwing all of his worries out of the window, a small smile broke through his tear-struck face. His hands reached for Yifan’s jacket, clutching the fabric for dear life as he leaned forward, throwing his weight onto the unsuspecting male. A low chuckle vibrated through both of their bodies. And without hesitation, he planted his lips on Yifan’s. They tasted like mint and chocolate, one of Joonmyun’s favourite combinations.

The kiss remained chaste for a moment, before Yifan carefully moved, caressing his lips in a manner so soft and gentle that Joonmyun felt the air being knocked out of his lungs.

The magic only lasted for a short while. They disconnected themselves simultaneously, nervous breathing filling the gap. Without a word, Joonmyun rested his head on the elder’s chest, arms wrapped around his waist as he listened to the irregular, sped-up beating of Yifan’s heart.

And when the words, “I missed you,” were whispered into his ear, accompanied by firm arms pressing him tighter against him, Joonmyun knew Yifan was all worth it.

 


 

A/N: hUEHUEHEUEHUH /giggles while crying over the perfection that's krisho/ /plays unfair/ aNYWAYS YS SS S I wrote this to celebrate 1k+ unique subs! thank you all so much for enjoying the crap I write ahhhhiukwjsiu23wej (*´ ˘ `*).。.:*♡ I'm on my break now so I'll try to write some drabbles in advance so I can update this more frequently lol can't keep everyone waiting anymore.... ... .. ... ..