Curious

Let's Play Pretend

After Chanyeol's uproar, silence engulfed us abruptly. Mainly because he decided to lay down on his bed, with me still sitting at the end of it, between his spread legs.

Keeping quiet when we're together had never been an option but lately it seemed almost normal.

My heart was racing and I closed my eyes tightly when he called out to me.

"Baekhyun, why? Why the hell did you agree to something so stupid like that?"

"I...I really don't know...She asked me to help and I couldn't deny..."

He sighed loudly, "Did you even think about it? I mean, really think about it?"

I shook my head and my stomach started twirling when I felt him pressing his feet against my thighs.

"I just...just wanted to help her..." My stuttering didn't make anything better.

Another sigh.


"So, let me get that straight. She asked for a fake relationship with you because her and Tiffany are secretly dating and don't want anybody to find out?"
I nodded.
"And you simply agreed, without thinking of the consequences."
I nodded once more.
"Plus, you did it because there's somebody in our band that you're in love with."
Nod, nod.

Wait, oh .

Chanyeol suddenly shifted closer until his front was pressed against my back.

"Being gay is not a sin, there's just one thing I want to know..." His voice got a bit deeper if that was even possible.

My heartbeat increased significantly and I hoped, that he didn't realize it.

"Tell me who you like.." He whispered into my ear, his lips nearly touching it, making me shiver.

My mind was going off to where this might lead to, so I tried to pull away only to be kept in place by his strong arm wrapped around my waist.

"Don't go, I thought you wanted to have a talk?"

 

"We, uhm...already did?" It came out as a question and I cursed myself for getting stupid.

He chuckled, "And now you made me curious. So tell me who it is that you adore."

, his deep voice right next to my ear made me lose my mind. Afraid of saying something incoherently I simply shook my head.

"Come on, Baek, at least describe him a bit." His pleading voice made me throw my last bit of pride away as I leaned backwards and rested my head on his left shoulder.

 

"He is taller than I am."

That caused Chanyeol to laugh heartedly before he said, "Most of us are, that's not rather hard with your height anyway."

That .

As revenge I hit his thigh rather hard, earning a satisfying yelp from him.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Just answer me one question. M or K?"

Can't get any worse anymore, right?

"K..." I replied quietly.

 

Silence settled in once again and I turned my head to look at him.

Bad decision.

A cute pout was visible on his perfect lips, which made him even more kissable. Our eyes met and his pout grew even more until it disappeared because he started whining and complaining, "Can't you just tell me? I'm dying to know right now"

An idea popped up in my head and I told him, "You love challenges, don't you? So why don't you figure it out by yourself and if you get it right I'll reward you?"

His eyes started showing a hint of mischievousness, but he smiled at me nevertheless.

 

I faced the front again and nearly let out a scream as I felt Chanyeol's lips on my neck, softly nibbling at my skin.

His right hand slipped under my shirt and wandered towards my left , teasing it playfully.

I moaned at the touch and arched my back lightly.

What.Is.Happening.

Not that I'm complaining but it's just...damn.

I crooked my head, exposing my neck to him completely.

He kept working on it, drawing more and more moans out of my mouth.

When I felt him biting down I quickly gasped, "Don't leave visible marks."

"Sorry", he muttered against the abused spot, kissing it better.

 

My shirt was swiftly discarded and thrown onto the floor, allowing Chanyeol better access.

As soon as he started touching me again I felt like going crazy.

His hands were everywhere and still, it wasn't enough.

Hell, he wasn't even touching me properly and I was already in a dizzy state.

I snapped out of it though when I felt him working on my pants. Finally.

When they were open he motioned me to lift my a bit so that he could slide them down mid-thigh.

My sprung free and I gulped at the sight.
Never before had I been so hard only from simple touches.

Chanyeol messily spread the precum on the head before he started me slowly.

I instantly started and started searching for something to hold onto. In the end I fisted my hands into his hair while ing upwards to meet with his .

 

"Chanyeol...please." I panted out while snapping for air.

His free hand turned my head and pulled me into a breathtaking kiss. I literally didn't know what to focus on anymore.

His hand working on my , getting quicker with each passing second, or our tongues dancing with each other.

He let go of my face and brought it down to my balls instead, rolling and squeezing them carefully. One of his fingers started teasing my hole and I lost it.

I broke the kiss, grabbed his hair even tighter than before and arched my back once again.

 

"Baek, for me. Now."

I came with a strangled moan because halfway through it I actually realized that we weren't alone in this house.

 

I went limp in his hold and nearly got hard again when I saw that he my off his hand.

He grinned down at me, pecked my lips and said, "Well, that answers my question."

"Oh, really?" I was still out of breath and ... .

"Yeah, and that's good. 'Cause otherwise I would have gone insane."

So he likes me too? Or does he only want to mess with me? I need to ...

 

*Knock knock*

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun?"

Oh .

 

"Come on", he patted my stomach lovingly and urged me to get up. "We need to make you look presentable."

After fixing my pants I went over to pick up my shirt while Chanyeol ruffled his hair, made his way to the door and the camera again.

Once he was sure, that I'm dressed he unlocked and opened the door.

"Hyung, what is it?"

"I'm here to give Baekhyun some clothes to sleep in, since yours are obviously too big."

"Well, yours probably won't fit either." He joked, petting the stomach of said man, causing him to start an argue with Chanyeol.

 

I giggled at their childish behaviour and cleared my throat before speaking up, "I'll go with you, I'm tired already. Good night, Chanyeol."

"Okay, night." He smiled at me and closed the door as soon i

 

The moment my back hit the fluffy mattress thoughts started invading my mind. And not all of them were good.

What the hell did we do? Does he like me too or does he just want to play with me?

What if it's only a joke for him?

No, that can't be possible ... or?

Right as tears started welling up my phone rang, signalling an incoming message.

I glanced over at my roommate for the night, glad to see him still sleeping like a rock, unlocked my phone and read it.

"I'm sorry about before, lets talk when I'm back at the dorm. - Chanyeol"

'Sorry'?

So he really regrets it...

 

I threw my phone onto the floor without answering and fell asleep listening to the snores coming from my roommate.

 

 

 

 

 


So, apparently, school is now really starting and it's already difficult as hell.
Also, I'm (hopefully) graduating next school year and I realized today, that I'm an awfully messy student >.<'

 

However: I'm sorry for only updating on the weekends, but I'm doing my best

Hope you enjoy it  :)

 

p.s.: I'm not that good with but I'm trying + mischievousness is definitely the most ridiculous English word I've ever heard

(>^.^)>