Going With The Flow

Let's Play Pretend

"I knew it! I ing knew it!"

The oppressive silence, that had settled in, was roughly disrupted by none other than Chen.
He threw is hands in the air and started jumping around only to be shut up by a death glare coming from Kyungsoo.

Said guy sat down next to me, lifted my hand away and turned my head to face him.
A smile was showing and he my cheeks with his thumb lovingly.

"It's really no big deal, Baek. Sooner or later one of us would have been the first..."
Before he could continue he was harshly interrupted by a laughing Chen, "We are all just surprised that it's you."

His comment eased the atmosphere, causing all of us to chuckle a bit.

"However," Kai piped in, "Don't even think about ditching us for your pretty little girlfriend."

"I would never." I flashed him my best smile.

"Good, now that is over", Suho got up and clapped his hands, "Who wants chicken?"

His question caused a loud uproar full of cheerings.

"Perfect, Luhan, Sehun and I will go and buy it. You guys set the table in the meantime."

 

After the trio had left, most of the others started being productive, save for me, Lay and Chanyeol.

I started petting Lay again until my eyes met Chanyeol's.

My hand immediatly froze and my heart nearly shattered when he asked carefully with a hurt filled voice, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I was at a loss for words, wasn't even able to stutter out a pathetic 'sorry'.

He turned away and got up while saying "I thought we were friends, Baekhyun."

Suddenly I knew that what I had done was wrong. Wrong to the core.

Why I knew? Because the last time he had called me 'Baekhyun' was when he introduced me to his family, and that was almost two years ago.

 

I whimpered slightly when Chanyeol threw his door shut.

Lay started moving around until he was literally lying on top of me, placed his chin on my chest and looked at me with a small, adorabled pout.

Once again, I guided my fingers through his soft hair.

"Slept well?"

He shook his head and I frowned.

"Didn't sleep." Damn. "You and Taeyeon, huh?"

I nodded and his pout grew if that was even possible.

"Does that mean that I can't cuddle with you anymore?"

How cute.
But really, that was his only concern?

"Of course we still can, we just need to keep it a secret, okay?" I winked at him.

He nodded his head eagerly and I pecked his nose before shooing him off of me.

 

Until now, everything was going well.
Except for the most important thing.

Chanyeol.

Maybe I should just tell him, he'll surely understand.
Until then, the only thing that I could do was going with the flow.