Chapter 3

Wise Investment

"You hate me." Baekhyun pouts and Chanyeol stands beside his bed, shaking his head furiously.Baekhyun takes a step forward and Chanyeol takes two steps backwards, almost tumbling into the bedside table. Baekhyun crossed his arms and the huge bolster Chanyeol shoved into his hands earlier on fell to the ground. Chanyeol sighed and faced Baekhyun's puppy eyes, stammering, "Listen, Baekhyun, you are a puppy boy now, we can't sleep together."

Baekhyun looked like he was going to cry by the way his lips quiver and wobble. His pout grows deeper and tears almost surface at the corner of his eyes. Chanyeol bites his lips and puts out a palm, "Okay. Stop. I already gave you my pullover because you said you want to wear it and even let you -"

He pauses and his eyes rake over the exposed collarbones and then lower as the huge pullover looked definitely like an oversized dress for Baekhyun 's petitie figure.Moreover, just now when he declares he can't possibly be sleeping with Baekhyun, he kindly offered him a bolster when Baekhyun refuses Chanyeol's suggestion, saying he needed a huge bolster.

"Let me what?" Baekhyun barks, one single tear falls out and Chanyeol scaredly, withdraws his hand. 

"I want something warm to hug." Baekhyun weeps and Chanyeol feels instantly guilty as the elder looks so vulnerable and upset. 

Chanyeol timidly voiced out, "But- I gave you the bolster and I can turn up the heater."

"I know!" Baekhyun shouted and Chanyeol was silenced once again. "I want something warm to hug me."

Chanyeol winced internally for the bolster as Baekhyun kicked the bolster hard like the bolster offended him.

The silence persists for a long time and Baekhyun boldly steps a few steps forward to Chanyeol and hug him. Surprised, Chanyeol surrounds the shorter's waist with his lanky arms. "You hate me."

NO.

His right hand moves upwards and touches Baekhyun back in small circles. The pullover he lent is pretty thin, something he used in the summer and he can feel the soft and supple skin under the sheer fabric.

Soft and warm. Small and fragile to hold onto.

Perfec-

wait what?

He immediately pushes Baekhyun away and before he can witness Baekhyun cry harder (his heart will melt again), he blurts out, "I am a raging young lad, at the peak of my hormones and I can't gurantee-"

He gulped as he takes in the sight the sliding pullover sliding slowly off one of Baekhyun shoulder, revealing the shoulder blade.

"Yes! I can't guraantee I won't pounce on you in the middle of the night and ravish you like some erted wolf and eat you up."

He thought Baekhyun got his point since Baekhyun's jaws fell opened in shock. After a while, red filled into Baekhyun's cheeks. Baekhyun shyly looked up at Chanyeol, "I don't- I mean, I am a wolf myself. I am even an omega, in case you- I mean again, I don't mind being ravished because I think instinctively, I liked being-"

Baekhyun hiccupped and Chanyeol gulps harder. Baekhyun was feeding him all the images he wished he won't see and the submisive nature Baekhyun showed him made him growl in want.

"You can mount me." 

It snaps Chanyeol out of the reverie and he pales. Baekhyun hugged him again and he fell sidewards onto his bed. Dazed, Chanyeol let Baekhyun tightened his hold, "So Let's sleep, shall we?"

Legs dangling off the bed, Baekhyun snored immediately and Chanyeol can't react fast enough to pry the boy away.

You can't say all these and snore away! YOU THE TEASE OF THE MOTHER****** I HATE YOU

Chanyeol had a sleepless night.

 

 

 

"Almonds?" Lay smiled and settled into the dining room so naturally. Suho gasped and let go of his snack bowl. Lay was fast enough to catch the plummeting bowl. "Did I scare you?"

"No!" Lay appeared unconvinced so Suho added, "Yes but I am perfectly fine with it."

"You bathed." Lay remarked and handed back the bowl. Suho took it sheepishly and nodded, "I do bathe in the morning. Kyungsoo just bathed too ,now he is probably freaking out in front of the iPad, searching for information."

Lay comfortably reached out for an almond and popped it into the mouth while sniffing. Suho squirmed and Lay looked genuinely apologetic, apologising immediately, "I didn't realise I am too intrusive."

"Is okay." Suho pinked, "Do I smell nice?"

"Sunflower Seed. You bathed with some special sunflower seed lotion." Lay stated and grinned innocently, "You smell so delicious."

Suho gasped and Lay chuckled, "Sunflower Seeds are my favourite. I devour them in huge amounts."

"oh." Suho drifted into shock and Lay patted Suho lightly, "Hyung, right?"

Suho nodded and the dimple was seen again. Suho wanted to touch the cheeks to feel the dimple.

"Hyung. Can I have a bowl of almonds too?"

Suho did not know why Lay bothered to ask maybe perhaps the pale-skinned boy was so nice and diplomatic because he just can't resist saying 'no'.

 

"Do you think my brother will be mated?" 

Kyungsoo choked on the milk and widened his eyes to Jongin's amusement. "Mated?"

"Mounted even." Jongin spewed out, enjoying how Kyungsoo turned alarmed. "You mean- Chanyeol mount Baekhyun?"

Jongin nodded, reaching for the glass of milk in Kyungsoo's hand, gently putting it on the coffee table. Kyungsoo reddened and frowned, "Chanyeol is my best friend, I can't imagine he having-"

Kyungsoo reddened and Jongin laughed. Seeing Kyungsoo grow frantic became his hobby as he liked teasing the elder, making the elder go all haywire.

Kyungsoo became incoherent and his voice went one octave higher. Jongin took in the sight of Kyungsoo 's flustered behaviour. He watched and he noticed his stomach grew hungry. He was tempted to drink the glass of milk but he thought for a while, remembering Baekhyun's lecture of manners. He watched as Kyungsoo went entirely blank and astounded. his lips, he leaned in and swiped his tongue across Kyungsoo's upper lip.

Kyunsgoo shrieks, "You!"

"There is milk on your lips."

"no." Kyungsoo wanted to cry, "This isn't a valid reason."

"urm- I am hungry. I wanted milk."

"This- but- I NO!" Kyungsoo broke down, crying.Jongin looked slightly irritated, "what? I can buy you milk later."

 

 

 

JUST SNIPPETS> TOO BUSY CNY & PROJECTS

URGH