HOTSHOT - ONE SHOT

The Day I Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

 

As expected I called Amber to come pick me up from my schedule. Manager Oppa had to go drop off the girl and I thought he would be suspicious of me going to AMber's Dorm well her I mean his apartment.



I waited for him just inside the building talking to a few friends along the way. I wished them luck in their stage and sat down a chair close to the window so I could see when he comes to pick me up. I just remember I should call Krystal and told her and me and Amber are going to give us a try.



So as I was calling Krystal Amber arrived. I smiled and felt a bit butterfly’s in my stomach. It was new to me. I think I might have fallen for him. I don't know why thought well I thought he lied to me but I see that he didn't he couldn’t just tell me upfront that she is a he. You Know? I know s complicated but I think we could manage this. 

 

 

So I understand that many of you don’t get why is ok. I know is confusing but the reason fro Amber being a guy in a girl group and pretending he is a girl is because the CEO just thought he would get papilor with them you know since she is the most popular out of the  5. There's honestly no reason for this I just thought it would be cool. I know is weird but sorry. I thought it was Jjang for my story. 

________________________________

One Year Later...

Amber's POV

 

I woke up and took a shower. Then I got dressed and headed to my car.

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

 

I am now on my wait to see my Sica. I love her so much. Is been more than a year we know each other but we started dating 8 months ago. Is so Jjang to be spending my days and nights and even afternoons with her even if is just a few seconds or a few hours. I love her so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter