Date? What? Is You?!

The Day I Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

As I was walking to my room I saw Yuri coming towards me he must be here for a comeback I heard they are having a comeback this month. So yea she asked me if  I wanted to go to dinner with her and a friend. I said yea since I want to spent time with her.

 

She is one of my closest friends she is the daughter of my mothers friend. We have always been together and we grew up together. Since our parents own the two top companies in fashion we knew each other since birthday. we are the same age. We grew up together and have been bestfriends since then.

 

So now you know she is my bestfriend my #1. I always go to her for advice and he comes to me. I'll tell you a little secret. She has a girlfriend and is one of her members can you guess who?

 

 

 

(If you guess who I will update this with two chapters tomorrow or maybe 3 wait someone guessed it and is 3 updates:). enjoy)




Later that day...

 

 

Yuri's POV




I can't wait for dinner I'm so hungry. Is like I feel I could eat a month supply of food. Have you ever felt like that? When you're so hungry you start hallucinating things.

 

Do yea I took a shower and put on my robe. I looked in my closet and wanted to wear something diffriend. So people won't recognize us. They get to crazy. I mean I love my fans and everything but I sometimes feel like I need some space you know? I mean fans are so Jjang but the ne I hate the most are the reporters that always find out where we are staying. If I do something wrong it affects the company and my fathers company. People like that don't understand that we need a space to live our normal day to day lives.

 

Yea so as I was saying I am looking in my closet to find a few clothes that won't tell if me. I wonder if my girlfriend will like this new clothes.

As is fall already and is kinda chilly I wanted to wear something warm. I think I found what I will wear. I wonder if My Angel will love this.

(So she has the sweate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter