Dinner

The Day I Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

So I decided to bring the girls and Yuri to a chinese restaurant my parents own. That way no one will know we are here. It will be fun and Jjang because we have a karaoke room too for special guests. The valley come and opened the door for us as soon as we came to a stop. they know when I arrive they should do that. I like it it feels nice.I'm not one of those spoiled kids but I still like to live rich. Don't get me wrong I help people who need help who don't have money but It feels nice to have these special perks you know?

So as we step in the doorway the waiters led us to the special room where food was already set. I bet you that Donghae called before knowing that I come here.

So as we ate I got to know more about Jessica. She seems like a gentle person. She gets so shy when I tell her she's beautiful.

 

What do you think should I take her on a special date?

 

I think I should have. She will love it. I will plan every detail.

 

 

 

_________________________________

I woke up later at night and saw I was wearing... 

 

What happened last night. Did I bring Sica home with me? As I looked at at myself what am I wearing this to bed? I don't even remeber what happened last night... Does this mean she knows my secret. She is in my bed with only her bra and . WHAT HAPPENED???

 

 

___________________________

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter