You know? What? How? Why?

The Day I Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Amber looking at me. I smiled at him and wondered what happened last night. Didn't he drop me off at my dorm. Why am I in a bed with her?

As I saw him I felt a bit cold and noticed I was only wearing my bra and . what did we do last night???

I looked at her and saw she was already dressed. What really  happened last night.

As I look at her I notice she is flat you know on her upper body. What? How can that be isn't she a girl???

She must have noticed me because she got kind of nervous.

I wonder why is she wearing something to cover them or is it her shirt.

Amber: Ummm I guess we have to talk about something important. Please don't judge me until you heard the full truth.

_________________________________________

Yuri's POV

 

 

 

I was arriving home when Fany jumped me and immediately after she was on top of me she started kissing me lol I think she missed me I haven't seen her since 2 weeks ago.

Oh yea I didn't tell you she is my girlfriend. She is the cutest girl ever. I fell in love with her for her silly korean is so funny how she tried and tried. I always felt how pure heart she is. I never found any other girl like her. Not ever Yoona. Oh yea lol she is our daughter.

So yea as I was saying she jumped on me and started kissing me. I helped her get up when she was done kissing me to death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter