Listen? Please? I Beg You?

The Day I Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

I was preparing to talk to Jessica about my secret is hard but she needs to know. I wonder why we ended up here anyway. How should I start this...

So... Ummm is complicated Jessica.

I answered her when she looks up at me.

Is just you know how I'm in a girl group? I asked her...

Jessica: Yes. Why?

Amber: Well I'm really a guy. Is hard because no one is supposed to know. Only my family. She has kept looking at me.

Please don't say anything. I looked at her scared she would run away...

Jessica: But how did it all happen?

I took a deep breath and explained it to her...   Is just when I started in the company I was supposed to be in EXO you know? Well the Company CEO thought I would be best for a girl group. They changed my look to a bit feminine one and I had to be more like a girl. It was supposed to be so I would get closer to the girls. After all I am the most popular of all F(x) Members :). So He Asked me if I was up for it or if I wanted to just join EXO... So I said that yea it would be good and a challenge but everything went well and everyone thinks i'm a girl not even your sister knows…

 

The other girls thinks I’m a girl to no one is supposed to know only the CEO and me. Not even manager hyung knows.



Do you have any questions? I know is not the best explanation but you can ask all you want. I will gladly tell you.

Jessica: Well just one.

Amber: What is it Jessica?

Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter