What? This Is Love? Really? Why?

The Day I Saw You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV



 

So I was getting ready to start the show when I saw one girl that got my attention. She has the most amazing smile. I thought to myself as I walked to the stage. She looks stunning in that white dress with a crown on her head. Like a Princess or should I say a queen. I've seen her only once and this is my second time that I have saw her and my heart is fluttering. what's wrong with me. Is something happening to me I feel like My stomach is rumbling around. Is this because I ate a burrito for breakfast on my way here?

 

I drank some water and just kept thinking of the beautiful girl I just saw. I started to sweat. My manager Oppa asked me if I'm ok. I just told him that I might be getting sick. He said I should get a mask and put it on while the team get ready to start the show I went back to my room and put a mask on.


 

I checked myself on the mirror. I look good. I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

I have a feeling this is going to be so exciting. I get to be around her and at least I will get to see her smile.

 

 

 

Krystal's POV


 

I am here at the MBC building. Waiting for Amber Oppa. Lol I know she is a girl but it suits her don't you think? ha I think he is so cute. I bet he will make a cute boyfriend. Oh yea I call her he when no ones around but when I see people around her and we are in a music show or reality show. Like when we film any of those I call her Unnie but when no one sees I call her him and Oppa.

 

So as I was getting close to the room Amber Oppa was. I saw he was looking at someone. I bet you five bucks he was checking her out.


So yea I went to her room and waited for her while talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter