Two

I fell in love with you since the day we bump into each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s pov 

The next day they meet again. They get to know each other’s well. Their friendship became stronger just like their feelings. Chanyeol is getting busier just like you because you almost finish your college. Chanyeol text you everyday as he always misses your presence, even though he’s busy and you do to. You spend some time on your study our to reply Chanyeol messages. If you’re both feeling lonely sometime you guys call each other as you guys miss each other too.

 

Chanyeol pov

I really miss her so badly. But I think she’s busy with her work from her college so I just text her

To: <3  (well it’s kind of weird because we’re not having any relationship but I’m just in love with her)

Hey. Did you finish your work? When are you going to graduate?

From: <3

Yes I have finished my work but my graduation is 1 more week from now till I graduate. I really want you to come to my graduation. Please channie please. Can you do it for me? My parent wants to meet you too.

I feel butterfly in my stomach just by reading her message I know what expression did she use while saying please over and over again.

To: <3

I cannot say this as a promise but I will come to your graduation. Can we go to the park that just 2 blocks away from your home? See you in 10 minutes.

From: <3

Yes. I feel a bit frustrated because of the work that I have been doing this whole one month see you in 10 minutes!

 

Your pov

I received text from Chanyeol just after I put dot on my work for my last sentence then I am finish! I miss him so much. I reply his texts just as quick as I can. And yea I always talk to my parents about Chanyeol by phone because I live alone in Korea since my mother and my father have works to do in the U.S and yea my brother he’s going to the U.S too for his high school until his college. So I have to live here by my self. But I never feel lonely since I met Chanyeol that day and he always care to me even though we both busy. He asks to meet me at the park near my house also near to SM building. I wear some comfy clothes sweater and shorts and my converse and my sling bag. And lock my apartment and meet him.

 

Chanyeol pov

Finally I get to meet her and I get my free time even though it’s only 1 hour and I hurry up my self and wore my mask. As I can see a small figure girl with her sweater on. I get my self slowly walk to her in a silent and I close her eyes with my hands.

“Aye who is this?” her hand touches mine as she guessing who is it my heart starts beating.

“Guess guess guess.”

“CHANNIEEEE OPPA I KNEW IT I MISS YOU”

 

Your pov

As I feel some big hand close my eyes I know it’s Chanyeol but I just ask who is it. Yea after he said guess I yell and hug him since I missed him so much. He hugs me back.

“Shall we walk around?” I ask

“ Anything you want to do and go” Chanyeol said

“Yeay!”

We walk around as look a little bit nervous because there’s a silent between us

“ Hey channie oppa what’s wrong?”

“ U um n-n-nothing.” Why is he stuttering like that?

“Then let’s walk side by side and talk. How was your practice for the comeback? You did very well I bet?”

Then I feel his hand on my waist. I feel my heart beating so fast my cheek heat and I think my cheek get redden.

 

Chanyeol pov

I really want to hold her hand hug her since I miss her I feel a little bit nervous that I was thinking should I confess to her today or not. I was shocked too because of my sudden action I miss her so much I can’t control it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter