One

I fell in love with you since the day we bump into each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

It was just another day from yesterday. But no one knows what’s going to happen today. But I think today’s going to be different; my heart was full of excitement. Maybe because my dad is finally coming home from his work overseas? I'm not sure though. As I feel my excitement, I went to my washroom and started to get ready for school. After that, I picked what outfit I should wear and then I ate breakfast. Just like any other morning. I kissed my mother on the  forehead, and hug my 15 year old little brother goodbye. Walked the 5 blocks to school and nothing happen. Just listening to the teacher discussing about the history of the civil war, which is getting boring, just like any other days. I’m waiting for the bell ring and to finally go home. But it feels like its taking forever. After that at lunch my classes finished.

 

Chanyeol pov

Waking up because of the hyungs and dongsaeng wakes me from the good dream. Dreaming about meeting a girl and married her and have kids. Okay chanyeol I think that’s a weird dream. But well, today it’s just a normal day; practicing and having another free time because it’s not our comeback. Then I start getting ready and eating breakfast with my hyungs and dongsaeng and go to our practice room.  I don’t know what to do on the practice room so I get up and tell my members that I’m going to search for food for my self and walk around a little. Since it is lunchtime. I’m going to the café not really near from SM building so I walk a little bit long after that I reach the café.

 

Your pov

Since I go home on lunchtime, I’m pretty excited for my dad coming back from overseas work, but I feel like I want to eat at the café first before going home. Or maybe buy foods too for my family. I was texting and calling my mom but she didn’t answer so I just walk without looking around and bump into tall figure guy with mask. I drop my and feel hurts. The tall figure guy, he handed his hand to help me up. “Sorry for bumping into you. I should not pay attention to my phone.” I said. He keeps watching me with his eye I don’t know what happen. “Hey hello?” while waving my hand in front of the tall figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter