Three

I fell in love with you since the day we bump into each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

“Channie.” I call him with a soft tone of my voice while he’s focusing on the road. I feel like we’re already married or something I feel so happy and warm around him, I somehow feel safe.

“Yes, yeobo. What is it?”

“Um nothing I love you.”

“ I love you more honey.”

All the way to SM are awkward but finally we arrive in front of SM building. Everybody in SM already knows about it. Except for the fans well I don’t think so till now. While we’re on the lift I’m actually curious about what my mom say to Chanyeol ‘Remember what we said alright?’ but he broke the silent first

“Babe what’s wrong? You’re quite all the way. Tell me everything alright I love you.”

“Um there’s nothing wrong and I love you too but I heard my mom said ‘ remember what we said alright’ she said it to you um what was that mean what did she told you.” Yeah well I’m that kind of person curious.

“Uh um nothing they told me to take care of you.” Chanyeol said and we go out from the lift while intertwining our hand and suddenly he hugs me. “Baby don’t worry alright I will protect you I love you.”

“I love you too Chanyeol I always will” I said while still on his hug. He releases his hug and goes to the practice room. EXO greet me so well they’re nice to me. After they all practice they have a bit of free time at night so we decided to eat dinner together. After we ate dinner Chanyeol send me home since it’s a little bit late. “Don’t forget to clean up yourself lock the door and have a good rest okay? See you, I love you.” Chanyeol said his caring and sweet talks always makes me melt. “You too yeobo, I love you more. See you.” he peck my lips, I go out from his car and run to my apartment.

-The comeback show-

Your POV

Today is Chanyeol comeback show. He’s amazing, well all of them. My family and me decided to go since he invited us. My brother somehow connected with Chanyeol. After the comeback show Chanyeol waits on the parking lot at the back. I back hug him while he’s looking around waiting for me.

“Hey you’re amazing you know” Chanyeol jump a little while I do that and now he giggles, “you know what? Because I saw you there on the audiences with your family supporting for me. Well for us.” Chanyeol turn around and hugs me back. This not-so-cold-night we spend with hugging and Chanyeol kissing my head. “You miss me aren’t you?” I ask while look up to my gia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter