CHAPTER 9

Dearest Mister Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan kneel and cried.he feel weak to run away from a girl behind him.

luhan pov:

Mister cat is so afraid of being loved so he reject everything..including the girl he loves..

He shiver and everything looks blurry in his eyes but seohyun still standing still behind him.no words coming out from instead of some small sobbing.

"I said go.."

His voice calmer than before more like he start to pursue her to forget him.

Meanwhile,seohyun still fighting with her feelings.she has been rejected but her heart still cannot believe it.For the first time in her life she want someone so much that she doesn't care if he is a demon or monster.Everything in her craving for him but she still don't hate him.she wipe her tears away and suddenly she feel determine to chase him again no matter how many times she got rejected.

She took a deep breath and in a second she hug a guy infront her tightly.

Luhan expression--->etremely shocked,blushed

"Wha..what're you doing!let me go!!"

Luhan struggle but seohyun still cling at him.he feel so embrassed and his heart feel like its going to explode.he change himself into his cat form and tried to escape but seohyun pin him down.luhan face becoming more redder when seohyun is on top of him and he suddenly can't control himself from changing to his human form back.

"I love you!!!i really do!!i swear i will make you happy..i will give you everything!!!"

She kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter