CHAPTER 10

Dearest Mister Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aww..luhan in human form really cute..such a waste he not a demon and my pet anymore."

The demon king whine and his dragon stare at him.

"Why did you release his curse?he is your rare collection right"

The dragon asks him and he smirk.his hand took a small glass bottle and he release a sigh.he remember he made a bet with his crush a few month ago when he decided to visit luhan.

He did not find luhan anywhere in his owner house but that day after a long year passed he got a golden oppurtunity to meet his crush again.he is reading a book and look more skinny than the last time they met.the demon king greet him but he ignore him.

"Cold like usual.."

The demon smile and xiumin politely asks him to leave But like the demon king will obey his order.beside,he comfortably sitting on a cough infront xiumin bed.

An hour passed and demon king start to feel bored.he suddenly got an idea and decide to lure xiumin to play with him.

"Let's play xiumin..if you win i will grant you a wish"

He said it and xiumin look interested.he closed his book and put his eyes on the demon king infront him.

"What if i lose??"

He bravely asks and demon king smile before he give a secret sign and xiumin feel worried to play his game.in the end they ended up playing together and xiumin win.he feel really grateful and demon king make his dissapointed look.

He asks xiumin his wish and ready to grant it like they promised but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter