CHAPTER 3

Dearest Mister Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 the sunrise wake him up and he feel a lot better than last night.he yawn and his eyes meet with his demon cat.

"yo mornin'"

He greet him normally but luhan seem not getting in the mood to replay his greet back.a small thick smoke appear and luhan human form is standing still infront him.he is giving him a sad look and xiumin release a sigh.

"why..."

He ask xiumin with shaking voice and xiumin get up from his bed.

"don't starve yourself..i hate it when you always waiting for me to wake up everday to make sure i am still alive..i don't need your pity."

He said that with a cold eyes and barely walk to him.in an instant he give luhan a warm big hug.

"it already decided.."

He doesn't sound cheerful like before and he holding in his tears too.luhan grin beside him and replay his hug back..

"luhan..open your heart,happiness is everywhere"

Luhan pov:

Shut up!!who want to know about that stupid happiness.i am a demon and a demon doesn't need happiness in their life.beside can he stop thinking about happiness for awhile??he gonna die soon at least care about himself more than me..

"you're my best and only buddy in this world..i really want you to be the happiest demon..i believe somewhere in this world somebody will give you happiness like i always give you or more than that"

Xiumin cough a bit in middle of his words.they release their hug and luhan start to jump over the window and runaway t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter