CHAPTER 6

Dearest Mister Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"angry??"

-Silent-

"pissed off??"

-Annoyed-

"just think like you have been kissed by a cat.."

"geezz!!stop it!!i can't take it anymore!can you just one day give me some privacy space?"

Seohyun start to sulk and her face gotten all red too when luhan don't stop attacking her.She stare at him and luhan shake his head meaning he refuse to stop cling on her.

"i swear i..."

Seohyun still don't want to lose.she try to allure him but luhan cut her off before she could finish her words.

"xiumin body..don't feel warm anymore."

His voice look different than usual.he is looking outside the window and make a painful expression.the breeze make him look more pitiful.

Seohyun pov:

Xiumin?who?maybe his girlfriend..

"i can't take the fact xiumin is dying so i seal my heart and come here to make sure i don't act like a dimwit infront my beloved person"

Luhan take a deep breath.he release a sigh and his soft lips start to bleed because his strong grin.he turn his head and facing seohyun face and their eyes meet.

They dazzled for awhile and seohyun hold luhan right hand.she is trying so hard to give him some strenght.

"it is fine..everything will be alright...you must love your girl so much.."

seohyun give him a broad smile after that but luhan replay it by pulling her ponytail.

"what are you thinking!!i give my best to comfort you at least give me some thankful words"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter