CHAPTER 1

Dearest Mister Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-12 noon-

"morning luhan"

Xiumin luhan soft hair and he start to purr.he really like it a lot.xiumin start to laugh when luhan snuggle him.

"hyper up like usual..you must be in a great mood today.did something good happen last night?you come back late than before"

"nothing..just hang out with some women and get full by their love..being cat demon is not an easy task"

"hahaha..don't blame them.you're a lot cuter when you shown up as a human not a demon cat.make sure you don't play around with their love too much..try to find yourself happiness ok??"

Xiumin pet his head and luhan nodded.he really hate it when xiumin ask him to find happiness.its make him realise that their time will be over anytime soon.

Xiumin loud cough make luhan startled.he quickly ask him to lie on the bed and ask him to take a rest.after that,he sit on the opened window and try to get some fresh air.he look up at the white fluffy cloud and quickly close his eyes.

-FLASHBACK-

xiumin always sick a lot since he was small.he can't go out and play like other kids and it make him feel lonely as the time passed.after that,Xiumin being so disperate he start to use some black magic and get a demon help to find him a friend.

"i will grant your wish but i will take your soul after you die..i don't think you will live longer with your condition right now"

"i have no regret"

Xiumin said it calmly and bow his head. the demon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter