Love can forgive?

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shall we get married?"

"I want you to be my bride as soon as possible"

 

Those words that came out from Siwon's lips,

Those words,Kyuhyun the most wanted to hear from Siwon,

But...now...why he feels fear when he heard those words?

Why he started to think Siwon would be such a man who hatred,revenge,anger wrapped and covered all over him.. ?

Why he isn't happy as much as he imagined if Siwon would propose him to marry one day?

Why?

 

"Say something...Kyu..Shall we get married?"

Siwon's breath around his ears make him ghostly shivering even he make a frightening sudden movement far from hearing his boyfriend's heartbeats...

What is happening to him?

Indeed,he feels frightening and fear was creeping all over him when he saw Siwon's cold affectionate eyes staring at him..

Unlike the other's warm eyes...

 

However,he loves Siwon..

Siwon is his boyfriend..

He's fallen head over heels in love with Choi Siwon...

 

He needed to nod his head...

And listen what his boy friend said to him...

 

"Yes...Hyung.. I will.."

Why his heart so tired after his lips moved to come out that words? 

 

"Then I'll introduce you to my uncle..

Are you free tomorrow evening?"

Siwon said..

"Huhh,y-yes..I'm free...Hyung" 

 

"Ok...I'll wait front of your house"

 

Then Siwon kissed his honey hair...

But,why his heart is too cold to feel this kiss?

Why he can't feel thousand of butterflies in my stomach this time whenever he kisses him?

 

Numb...His whole body feels numb...

And what about his heart?

Hurt...His heart hurts that he can't bear...

He couldn't think anymore...

He doesn't want to think any kind of messy confused things...

 

...

 

Before that evening Siwon told him to meet with his uncle,

Kyuhyun misses...misses...someone...

His hands are now tightly holding the phone all the time...as if he is hoping that someone will make a call to him..

He wants that one to call him...

He wants that one to listen what he said...

 

What is happening?

Why is he thinking that kind of unusual thoughts...?

It's sure he loved Siwon..

It was wholefully happy for him to be a sympathetic lover of Choi Siwon for almost 3 years...

But...why?...why now?...

Why he did get sense of the most scary thing if he get married with Siwon?

Thousand of questions are growing in his heart...

But...there is no answer...

He can't seek the answers of those questions...

May be he has no courage to say true answer in spite of finding those answers...

 

He just wished that time would go slower and slower to meet with Siwon's uncle..

 

...

 

"Let me marry him as soon as possible..." Siwon's deep voice echoed in large family room..

"He loves me so much...and understands me very well..."

Siwon said,intertwining his lover's soft hands ..

Kyuhyun can't say any words...but sat beside Siwon,listening to the older said...

"Why do you want to marry him urgently?" Siwon's uncle asked,wearing a frown on his brows..

"Aww...Kyuhyun is so beautiful and there are a lot of guys who want him...Lee Donghae!..You know?..He is among them..The reason why I want to marry Kyuhyun is definitely because of him..."

 

Kyuhyun can feel trembling is dominated around his body when he heard the older's words...

Siwon's eyes...so cold...

Siwon's words...cold too,and many meaningful reasons he didn't realize behind these...

May be not because of he loves him...but because of getting revenge on Lee Donghae...

However,it won't be like this...Siwon hyung had never plan like that he was used as a bait..

It can't be...

But,why he feels scared...scared out of his soul...?

 

"Siwon.!!!..Why that Lee Donghae is the reason?..Why don't you give up the plan to avenge that guy?.."

Siwon's uncle said with an angry voice,making Kyuhyun flinch a little..

"Do you really love Kyuhyun?..Your boyfriend?"

He asked again...

That question affected Kyuhyun's heart... 

"Of course,I love him..Otherwise,I won't ask permission from you to marry him..As you know,I love him in my whole life.." Siwon excalimed,giving a look at Kyuhyun.

"Please think about it seriously,Kyuhyun...you too..Think about one more time..." Siwon's uncle sighed.

"Why we need to think about it? We love each other...And Kyuhyun loves me!..We don't need to consider it twice!" Siwon exclaimed..

"When one is eager to win,decisions he made can be wrong..Siwon-ah..Please subdue your anger and hatred...Don't forget that hatred in your heart will burn you first rather than others..." Siwon's uncle said,saying bye to Kyuhyun and left.

Kyuhyun stared at Siwon who is making his brows frown.

"Hyung...What did happen between Donghae hyung family and yours?"

"You don't need to know all details..At this time,you need to know about only our marriage!..Don't think too much what Ajusshi said..." Siwon said..

Holding Kyuhyun's hands tightly,Siwon came out of his large mansion.

Kyuhyun dare not ask anything as Siwon will say nothing despite of his eagerness to ask.

 

...

 

Kyuhyun didn't know the way white Audi is acclerating away but he knows they are nearer to Donghae's cafe...

"Hyung...Where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked to the older.

"To Haru cafe..I want to have coffee..."

Siwon's answer make Kyuhyun panick..

"Hy-Hyung...Can we go to other cafe?"

"Why not?..I want to have my coffee only there" 

Siwon's replied answer pounded his heart too much.

He really doesn't have a heart to see Donghae hyung...after he did know the other's feelings to him.

It's now evening that it's almost sure not only many customers but also the owner,Donghae will be there..

Siwon parked the car in front of the cafe and got off it.

Kyuhyun doesn't know how to do whether he'll get off the car or continue sitting in the car seat.

"Kyuhyun!!!What are you doing?We're here now!"Siwon frowned,grabbing hold of Kyuhyun's arm to get off the car.

Kyuhyun doesn't want to enter in...

He just wants to glue himself in the car.

But,Siwon's tight grip on his arm does not allow him to do that.

At last,he is strongly dragged and he couldn't dare struggle against Siwon though it hurts his arm.

As soon as the glass door was pushed and opened by Siwon,Kyuhyun saw Donghae talking to a customer.

Siwon then smirked,dragging Kyuhyun front of Donghae's eyes and said,wrapping his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter