Love is not playful

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You better add him as your.1 best friend...Kyuhyun"  Siwon smirked.

"Hyung...." 

This is the best idea to get my revenge..but May be I need to know that to be more accurate..

Kyu...I'm sorry for using you as a bait for getting my revenge...

I deadly need to know Lee Donghae's feelings...

"Hyung..."  Kyuhyun frowned and pouted as Siwon didn't give response to him.

"Oh...Kyu.." Siwon noticed that he is drowned in his thinkings..and he laughed when he saw cute pout of his lover.

"Hyung.. What are you thinking? You really didn't hear when I called you...Are you thinking your business though I'm beside you...?" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Sorry...Kyu..So,you and that Lee Donghae are so familiar?" Siwon asked with his huge curosity..

"Imm...Like friends...but,I'm lucky to have him in my trouble...Hahaha...not so bad...He is funny..." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Aww...I see...Thanks to God cuz my lover has a best friend to spend time while I'm busy..."  Siwon nodded.

"Hyung..Can I ask for something...?" Kyuhyun scratched his head and bit his lower lips as he is very nervous to ask for Siwon.

"Sure...Kyu..What do you need?" Siwon smiled.

"To-Tommorrow is the day that I need to go see the doctor for my injured foot...if-if you have free time,Can you  drive me to the clinic?...I-I just wanna go with you..." Kyuhyun's heart flutters as he hopes Siwon won't be mad at him for going together.

Siwon grinned as he watched how his lover is now stuttering with his nervousness.

"Hyu-Hyung...I'm ok...if you are not free...I just ask for you..." said Kyuhyun.

"Hey...Did I say I'm not driving or going together with you?" Siwon laughed and looked into brown intoxicating eyes of his boyfriend.

"So...Hyung...you will go with me to see the doctor!" Kyuhyun can't help but happiness and excitement is about to explode.

Siwon nodded with his dimple smile showing to his boyfriend.

...

...

It's now waiting an hour in the cafe alone for Siwon hyung that really frustrates him.Kyuhyun is now feeling too much devastation for waiting too long for Siwon to go together to the clinic.His tears are now starting to be glistend in his eyes as he thought Siwon won't come to him.

"It will be better to inform me by making a call..." he mutters,letting out a deep sigh.

"May be he is so busy..I should understand him.." he sighed and paid the bill for a cup of hot chocolate.

"Now...I'm going alone to go see the doctor.." he mumbles in deep sorrow.

But,when he saw the tall person who is now at the cafe entrance and finding someone,his facial expression with deep frustration is suddenly replaced with shades of pleasure and happiness.May be it seems frustration to wait for an hour is now kicking away from him.

Siwon now found Kyuhyun sitting on the table at the corner of the cafe.He takes steps forward to the spot where his baby boyfriend is now smiling to him.

"Sorry...Kyu..I'm late...as one of my sharing partner suddenly called me to meet with him..."  said Siwon, though he is too late,he just normally reasoned and he isn't really serious to forgive him.

"Oh..Hyung...you don't have an idea how much I'm happy to see you right now!!" Kyuhyun said,no doubt there is no impatience or anger mingilng with his voice.

"Are you sure you are not mad at me?..I think there is no  that kind of lover who is not angry for every lateness..." said Siwon.

"I'm very very sure for being not angry with you...I-I feel happier to wait for seeing you..." Kyuhyun smiled,though he was sad for a while ago,happiness is now replaced in his heart as Siwon finally came to him.

"Hmm..I haven't seen that kind of boyfriend who is happy while waiting long for his lover..." Siwon laughed ,making Kyuhyun's heart skipped a beat.

"But,now you have seen that kind of lover,in front of you.." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Of course...now I'm thinking how much I devoted myself to have a boyfriend like you...but may be you are gifted from God to me.." said Siwon,and smirking a little.

"Cheesy..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and he can't hide his obvious rosy blushing on his chubby cheeks.

And then Siwon drove him to the clinic and he is now feeling so happy to be with Siwon as it seems he can sense Siwon is now taking good care of him in spite of his cold behaviour.Siwon is like his heart beat.He is feeling happy or sad or worried or nervous or excited because of Siwon.

Though Siwon is sometimes not serious towards him,he do knows Siwon loves him.But,he feels something scared that he is just the ordinary person compared with all perfect Siwon.He knows Siwon is very attracted to all people and young women.May be he got a reward for his true love as Siwon chose him as his lover among those people.That is why he feels grateful to Siwon in spite of Siwon's coldness to him.

"Kyu...Next time,be more careful..I don't like that kind of clumsiness..."said Siwon,while driving on the way to Kyuhyun's apartment after bandaging Kyuhyun's foot at clinic.

Hearing that Siwon scolded for his now bandaged foot,he took away his eyes from handsome face and his thoughts about Siwon are instantly blowed away.

"Hyung...it's not that I'm knocking over the ground...I was just about to hit by the car..." Kyuhyun admitted as he doesn't want to tell a lie.

"But...Nemo fish I told yesterday...he saved me..and he sent me to the hospital..." Kyuhyun said.

Smirking a little as his enemy just came into his trap of revenge plan without knowing himself.

"Aww...I owe him for that..." Siwon smirked.

On that time,he saw the very familiar figure getting out from one restaurant.

Soo Man Ajusshi...

With a woman that is family member of the culprit.

His fire of anger is now like exploding in his heart..

Why Ajusshi is now with that woman?.

*BRAKES*

"Hyung....What???...It's just on the way to my...?" Before he finished his words,Siwon got out of the car and took big steps towards the two figures talking each other near the restaurant.

After a while,he saw Siwon's Ajusshi came along with Siwon to the car.

"Kyu..Get off the car..!" Siwon exclaimed,earning Kyuhyun gaped in astonishment and fear as he had never seen angry expression of Siwon.

"Siwon...you don't need to act like that!..I'll take a taxi..." Ajusshi said.

"Cho Kyuhyun...Don't you hear me!!!..I said Now Get..Off..the..Car..I have to say with Ajusshi privately..You don't need to know the personal case of our family..." Siwon groaned in anger and impatience.

Flinching a little as Siwon shouted at him and he said "Ok...Ok...Hyung...I understand you...I'll take a taxi..." 

His heart hurts a little because no sooner he get off the car than Siwon shoved Ajusshi into the car and drove away.

He can't help but his heart aches with Siwon's behaviour.Sometimes he couldn't understand with Siwon.Why did he just leave me on the middle of road??May be it's more important than him.

He sighed with deep sorrows and a single of tears are now filling in his eyes.

Though it takes long that Siwon left him,he couldn't take a taxi as the environment is too silent and not crowded.

He can't make a call to his mom as he's afraid that she will be mad at Siwon hyung if she knows Siwon left him like that.

*Ring~Ring~Ring*

He put out his phone and when he saw the caller ID on his phone screen,

"Nemo Fish" 

He added Lee Donghae like that in his contact lists.

"Hello..." his voice is so soft and more like whispering.

>>>Yahh...Cho Kyuhyun...How long I'm guarding for your food boxes..?.

"Sorry...Hae Hyung..For making you in trouble!" 

>>>Hmm...Kyuhyun...I'm just kidding...Are you ok?..Your voice is so weak...

"I'm ok...Hae hyung...You act like my mommy!"

>>>where are you now?..

"I'm just on the way to home...but,no taxi is not coming under my eyes..Now,front of the 'Blue Sea' restaurant..."

>>>I'll see you now..just wait for me...

"Hae hyung...Nooo..." 

But Donghae already hung up before he tried to protest.

After a few minutes,

"Kyuhyun...!" Donghae called the frail figure who is now waithi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter