What is Love?

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Donghae is the one who just walked straight into his trap..

At first,though he planned to avenge him by using Kyuhyun as a bait,now,it is the time to begin his tremendous revenge plan for destroying Lee family's well-being..

As he expected,as he planned on a few days ago, Lee Donghae is now gradually changing into the one person who wants to do anything for Kyuhyun,and cares nothing but Kyuhyun...

He has nothing to do but tricks and abuses this weakness of Lee Donghae that he has already known since he has met with Donghae,

Too easy for him to use all his power!

 

He would just watch that Lee Donghae would be tricked and felt like a big fool after how he deceived him into falling in love upon Kyuhyun...after Kyuhyun and he got married...

And then his final plan is to make Lee Donghae disappear from being next to Kyuhyun...

He would taste and watched the loss and failure of Lee Donghae's everything when his marriage is with Kyuhyun...

By looking at Lee family's all failure in everything tastefully,he wants to get satisfied with the tragic death of his parents and his younger brother...

He just wants to be the dutiful son and older brother by taking an avenge on Lee family...

 

Siwon's laughter filled with hatred,revenge,and cruelness repeated in the empty office...

 

...

 

Kyuhyun is now bouncing on his bed,and hitting his fists into air...

His excitement can't wait for tomorrow,the date to go around with his Siwon...

All he wants to do is to love Siwon hyung and be with him despite his boyfriend's cold attitude...

And these days are his super lucky days...because his super busy boy friend takes good care of him and give a lot of time to spend with him..

Again...Tomorrow is to go around with Siwon...What a happiness!

 

Kyuhyun's happy giggles are echoed in his bedroom with his ringing phone..

 

"Hello..!!!..Hae-hyung..."

>>>Kyu...Are you feeling good?..I'm worried about you..."

"I'm getting better...Hyung!!..even i can go around with Siwon hyung tomorrow!!"

>>>Aww...Glad to hear that you're feeling better!

"Hae hyung...You can accompany with us!!..It'll be exciting if you keep going with us!!.."

>>>Ha..Ha..Kyu...I don't wanna be the one who disturbs between lovers!..Besides.,I'm not free tomorrow!..I've an appointment with my business partner...It's a so important meeting...as my mom wants to be succeeded in this project...

"Aww...I see...I wish you to be ok with this project!"

>>>Thanks...Kyu...bye!

"Bye...Hae hyung!"

 

...

 

Tomorrow is now today...the day Kyuhyun is waiting for...to go around and to spend his time with Siwon beautifully...

 

"I always want to go for a ride in the outside of town..I know you are busy so I dare not to ask you..." 

Kyuhyun happily said...by waving around the fresh air from the car window...

 

Kyuhyun is so beautiful today..

May be more than beautiful..

 

His pale soft skin is well supported by baby blue color shirt...

His soft honey brown hair curls with blowing gentle breeze...

His intoxicating almond happy eyes...

His sweet plump rosy lips...

 

In spite of his over cuteness,for the time being,Siwon can't concentrate how much Kyuhyun is so far cute...

His head and mind is full with his eager plan of revenge...His very first obession is thinking deeply to deceive Lee Donghae...

He has no time to be stunned with Kyuhyun's cuteness and beauty as he is the one who builds up his life with realistic practicalities...

 

That is why,he doesn't care Kyuhyun's excited and thrilled words,and he drives carefully and fast by frowning his thick eyebrows and thinking something deeply...

 

"Hyung....What are you thinking?..Do you hear me?"

Kyuhyun asked,with his pouty cute lips...

"Ahhh...yeah..I've also wanted to go around with you like this for ages...but I've been so busy...

Anyway,it is true that we can relax our tension by driving around like this.."

Siwon said,while driving..

"Then,,,shall we go around like this when we have free time??..Shall we?"

Kyuhyun cutely asked..

"Ok..ok...we go around next time"

Siwon laughed..

"Yayyyyyyy!!!..I'm so happy!"

Kyuhyun threw his fist into the air! 

 

Time is slowly being over and their car is a little far from Seoul...and near to the outside of town...

Siwon then gave a look to his watch..

It is showing that the time is now eleven at noon..

If Donghae drives here at this time,he won't be right back to Seoul in time at twelve noon..

 

Siwon's bow shaped lips intentionally changing into a smirk...

Kyuhyun noticed nothing on Siwon's behaviours...as he feels so happy..

He trusts his Siwon so much because he loves him..

 

"Oh..!!!...I don't know what is wrong with the car..." 

Siwon exclaimed,stopping his driving car purposefully...

"Does it break down??.." 

Kyuhyun asked ,widening his browny eyes..

"I think so..."Siwon sighed..

"Where are we now?...Hyung!" 

Kyuhyun asked,looking around the spot their car stopped.

"May be far from Seoul...outside of Seoul.....! .I don't even know what to do!"

"I just know how to drive a car..And so,if something happens in my car like that,I don't know what to do!!" Siwon exclaimed.

"What shall we do?..Hyung!"

Kyuhyun worriedly asked..

"I can call my staff in Seoul but that's not good because it'll take him an hour to come here...I can't wait that much long!." said Siwon,giving a glance to Kyuhyun..

"Let's do this way...you wait here just a minute...and I'll look for merchanist around here..." Siwon said..

"But..hyung..Please be back hurry!..I...I'm just alone here" Kyuhyun said,he feels scared of being alone at this place where seclusion is common..

"I won't be that much long..Only just for a moment...Don't go anywhere but just wait for me until I come back...

Oh...No..!!..my phone battery is low!!!" said Siwon,getting of car.

Kyuhyun nodded,looking at Siwon who gets off the car,locking it..

 

...

 

Siwon then walked away from the spot where his car is located and when he made sure his spot is now far from his car,then he made a call to Minho,

"Hello! Is it Minho?..It's me..Listen carefully to what I say!!..I give you phone number and you need to write it down..It's Lee Donghae's...Dial his phone number and tell him what I tell you right now!..But you need to hang up the phone and don't answer when he calls back...

The words you have to say him are.."

 

...

 

Where is Siwon hyung?

Why is he taking so long?

What did happen to him while looking for merchanist?

Som-Something bad happened to him???

No...No...Siwon hyung...

Though Kyuhyun has too much worries to Siwon,he couldn't get off the car..

As this place is far away from other people,roads and very quiet...

But now it takes half an hour for him to wait Siwon to come back...and he definitely doesn't know how to look for Siwon when he gets off the car..

 

Time is slowly going and going to wait for the time before darken hovering on..

Though he phoned Siwon,the latter's phone is turning off...

Kyuhyun's watery eyes are now staring outside of car...and he feels his fingers and toes are now getting freeze as he feels so scared and helpless..

At that time,he wishes that Donghae would appear front of his eyes...

His heart is now yearning for Donghae to come here..

Whenever Siwon leaves him,he remembers Donghae who always come and give a hand to him..

"If Donghae hyung knows I'm in trouble,he'll come for sure...but..now today is important to him...I better forget this idea..." Kyuhyun mumbles,staring at his phone,which is with low battery..

He doesn't want to be a forever burden for Donghae..while he can't do just something to the latter..

For giving him a kind-hearted hand,though he always thinks about how to pay back,Donghae doesn't seem that kind of guy who wants something for his help...

And furthermore,today is very important for the latter to try hard for golden project...

So,he has no heart to call Donghae to come here though he is sure the latter definitely will come to him if he calls..

He just has to wait...wait for Siwon to come back to him...

Siwon hyung will surely come back...to him...

Though Siwon is used to leave him and make him wait as before,he trusts this time...this time...Siwon hyung will surely come back to him...and doesn't leave him like that..

He trusts his lover in everything...

 

...

 

"I'm Kyuhyun's friend...His car has broken down on the way far from Seoul..Please go and help him..and the place where his car broken down is very secluded and crimes of robbery and are usually occured there..."

The other just hanged up after saying those words...though he called back to ask him for sure,the latter doesn't completely answer his call.

Though he called Kyuhyun's phone,the answer of out of phone signal and Siwon's whose phone is turning off makes his heart worried too much..

But,now...it's nearly time to meet with the boss Kang Jae Hyuk for the shopping centre project...and he can't be late this time to meet with that boss as it's very advantageous for his company and that boss is very accurate person..

Too much worries for Kyuhyun are now hovering on Donghae and he is in dilemma of going to Kyuhyun and meeting with the boss ..

Giving a look to the desk piled with papers,and his watch ,the pain and worries are creeping all over his body with the words of 'crimes of robbery and are usually occured there' are repeating around his ears..

Then,true love...love and worries for the one he admires attacked his heart sinfully and leaded his footsteps to the one he loves.

The ringing sound from his office phone and piles of papers are just remained and unnoticed by the owner..

 

"Kyuhyun..Please wait...wait for me"

 

...

 

The rain started pouring as if it's trying to be gloomy condition..

Kyuhyun's eyes are now tired and his whole body is radiating with guilty..

"Siwon..hyung...where are you?"

 

Love...what is love?...for him?...

Does his love for Siwon make him get tired?...Is it true?...No...He couldn't think that Siwon left him here with purpose...

 

Kyuhyun let out a weak sigh...

It's taking too long to wait Siwon to come back...

May be something happened to him~

No...it mustn't be..Siwon hyung will be safe...

 

Wishing his phone battery not to be too flat as he waits for Siwon's phone call,Kyuhyun let out a guilty sob...

"I'm scared...hyung...why are you taking so long?...Didn't you say you won't be too much long...?"

Tears found their ways on chubby cheeks...His heart is so tired..

"I'm scared..."

 

*buzzzzzzzzzzz*

*buzzzzzzzzzzz*

 

Kyuhyun flinched with that ringing tone of his phone...and 

He answered that call ,not giving a look to the dial's number..

"Siwon hyung...!!...Where are you???"

>>>Hello...Kyuhyun??..I'm Donghae...

"Don-Donghae hyung??..Why are you.?"

>>>Kyu...where are you now???

"I...I'm ok...hyung!..I just go for a ride with Siwon hyung.."

>>>Where is Choi Siwon???

"He's looking for merchanist..He'll come back soon..."

>>>How long he's been away?

"He's been away for one hour"

>>>Ok..I understand..Where are you right now?

"Hae hyung...You can't come here..Don't you have very important appointment for work?"

>>>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter