Love is something beautiful

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To My Dear Readers,I wanna apologize and say 'Don't Go Away'!                                                                                            Even though My Final Exam Theory is already over,I still have Practical Exams to do well!                                                You all readers must give me*Kiss&Hugs*for seeking enough time to update though I have my practical exams!

 

Actually Kiss&Hugs from you all may be I m so Greedy!But May be Kyu's solo album is better to give me as a present.....*Wink*.....

 

 

 

 

 

~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~~xD~

It's time to Enjoy the story..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Nae maeumeun geudaereul deudjyo muhribootuh balkkeutkkaji~

 

Chingoodeul nareul nollyuhdo nae gaseumeun modoo geudaeman deullyuhyo~

 

Hanadoolset geudaega wootjyo soomi muhjeul guhtman gatjyo~

 

Geudae misoreul damasuh maeil sarangiran yorihajyo yuhngwuhnhi~

 

I love you Love you Love you

 

Love you Love you Love you yeah*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An angelic voice from beautiful angel...

Kyuhyun is singing softly and his angelic voice is spreading lightly to the cool breeze.                                          He feels his heart is stabbing now and he can't bear any kind of hurt.

"Hyung,you didn't really come .."

And so,only singing softly could prevent from his tears flowing..

In fact,he doesn't notice someone is following him since he got out of the restaurant.

Donghae's POV

Did I see a human?

OR Angel?

If he is really human who lives in the world,he must be the one who got all beauties from GoD.

He is really beautiful!

But I noticed his eyes full of tears..Although he seems cring hard,he remains beautiful..Oh..no..!A little puffy eyes and Pink nose from all of cries make him cuter.

I noticed him and the waiter talking though I couln't hear them.All of his gesture are so cute..and beautiful..

I giggled and smiled widely.It seems someone thought I'm like a fool..

But,he is too cute to withstand something..

He mumbles himself and took all hot drinks at one !

Oh..Why is  he so Cuteeeeee?

But,he cried!I thought angels like crying?

My heart feels something strange and my feeling is that I wanna wipe all of his tears and comforts him..No..I wanna take all of his pains and do everything if he suffers no more!

What?!!!!!!Lee Donghae?Are you crazy?You don't know who he is and even at first sight,Why do you feel like your heart is melting sooner when you see him cry like there is no tomorrow?

As the time I fought with my thoughts,I saw he is getting out of the restaurant,

My foot!Yeah...I wait no longer any more and I followed him right away!Oh...I'm hopeless!But,I wanna be clear about my weird feelings!So,I followed him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

 

 

I just heard someone's footsteps from my back.                   I turned my head to that owner of that footsteps!                        I saw him smiling widely to me.His smile is like What???       Oh..a fish or NeMo's smile.

 

 

What?!!!!Ahshhh~~~!Someone I don't know and I have never seen and That Stranger is smiling to me!?                   Is he a thief or a silent killer or a psychiatric person?            I just raise the speed at which I'm walking now and I start running.

 

 

Omo...someone help me!I figured out he is also increasing his pace towards me..Plz somebody help me!I don't wanna die and Siwonhyung!!!

 

*The freaking sound of Car Brakes*

 

I was pulled by someon's strong hands.

We both fall down to the ground..

 

"Yahh..you two!!!Are you both crazy?If I hadn't braked in time,my car would have hit you..Oh.Goshhhh!Am I encountering the crime of accident cuz of these two jerk!?"the driver just came out of the car and shouted both of us like there is no tomorrow..

 

"Yaaaahhhh!Look your hands!!!Ashhhsshhh....!!!Don't you understand????Your hands!!!Get off me!!!" I shouted him,the strange smiling man..

"You ert.!!!!!!!!"

 

"Oh,that kid...!!Hey...You would have hit by my car if he hadn't pulled in time...and after all you shouted him..Oh God,so unthankful kid.."that annoying driver lectured me for shouting this ert!!

 

He realized that his hands are all on me and 

"Oh,sorry...sorry...I didn't mean like that..sorry.."he said the word 'sorry' so many times and raised his hands above his head!

 

"Okie!You two love-birds!Please be careful while doing lovey dovey things and don't make others into trouble!Understand you two love-birds!!!,"the driver said all of he wanna talk and started the car engine to drive.

 

"What?????Yahhhhhh!!!That old man....crazyyyyyy....!!!this ert is not my lover..and why do u think I'm the lover of this Jerkkkk?????U fool.....Ahssjhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted out loudly to that Crazy man...

 

Donghae's POV

 

I giggled because of him acting too cute and stared him while smiling widely.

 

He was crying like a baby since we were in the restaurant and now he is shouting out of his lungs like a cute baby.

 

As the car was gone,I heard him whining something!

 

"Hey,You ok??Was Something Wrong?Was somewhere in your body hurt??Do we need to go to hospital?Yeah..we need to go.."I asked him and held his body..

 

OMG..His skin is warm and I feel like baby skin..And his smell~so intoxicating..Is he using Baby Shower Products?

 

 

"Yahhh!!!!!!!!I already said your hands!!!!Get away from me!"

"Arghhhhhh..ahhhhh..It hurts..My foot hurts....

Yahhhh!Your hands..!!!Gettttt awayyyyyyyy from me!"

 

"Hey!You can't stand on your foot yourself and you shouting back to me..You don't know how to thank???...and You like annoying kid!Hahaaa..."

 

"You old man!!!I m not kid and I m 25 now..You are the one who is now acting like Very Very Old Man...You know???????,"

 

"Oh..hey..I m just two years older than you and being an old man like you said is better than being an annoying kid..Old men are always thoughtful and wise...Kids don't know anything but playing games,eating too much and.."

 

"You you youuuuu...!!!!Stop and shut up your mouth,you old man!

Oh..I don't call u old man any more but I will call u 'old annoying kid'!!!Got it?!!!!!Hooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

 

"Okie.....let it be...Drop that topic between Old Man&Kid"

"But,Are You Ok?I think you would'nt be hit by the car and may be you was frightened suddenly and hurt your foot.."

"Ahhhh..it hurts a little and it seems I can't walk bymyself And If you wanna help me,I mean,if you have no being difficult,..."

"Hey,I'm ok..Don't worry..If there is something I can help,I really could do whatever..Ok??"

"Yeah...All of that is because of you..if you didn't follow me,these all never happen and my foot won't hurt.."

"Haha...So how do u know I'm following you and oh..haha..you checking and staring me all the time;don't you?Haha..  I see,,!!"

"Shut up your mouth..you Jerkkkk...Only God knows who is following and not following...!I couldn't argue with stupid one any more!"    "Just lend me your phone for a short time!!"

"Hey!Just take a look at you yourself now!!!Is Pouting all you can do and don't u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter