I dare not love you any more...

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyu...You have to kiss me front of him!!!"

Siwon is now clamping down his grip on Kyuhyun's shoulders...

 

Kyuhyun feel scared nothing but that terrifying anger-radiating expression of Siwon..

Then his mind processes Siwon's words painfully...He can't believe his own ears hearing what Siwon forced to him...

 

"Now,you have to kiss me passionately front of him!!!"

Siwon grabbed his waist fiercely and made their bodies closer...

 

Extremely embarrassment,great terrible shock,unbearable deep pain violently was hitting and creeping over Kyuhyun's trembling figure...

As if his whole body vaporizes with too much shame by hearing those harsh hateful words...

 

"Now,you have to kiss me front of Lee Donghae!!!" 

 

"No!!!"

Shaking his head as if he refused his lover's order negatively with high tension,Kyuhyun bit his lower lips painfully,looking disgustingly into Siwon's eyes filled with great fury,anger and passion..

"Kyuhyun!!!You are now kissing me or not??"

Siwon asked ,shaking the younger's body more.

"Stop asking it!!!!!."

Kyuhyun yelled.

"Then,I'll kiss you front of him!!!"

Both Siwon’s hands grabbed Kyuhyun’s nape tightly as he’s narrowing the gap between his face and Kyuhyun.

Then Siwon had harshly attacked Kyuhyun’s lips, the plump lips harshly, 

As if he just showed off his possessiveness to the younger and want to hurt and get an avenge Lee Donghae...

 

Kyuhyun gasped and his both hands were now in Siwon’s chest, tried to push the man away from his body. 

His tears flowing down his cheeks from tightly closed eyes..

"Siwon!!!It's Enough!!!You're hurting him!!!!"

Donghae yelled out.

Kyuhyun then gathered all his strength on his hands to shove against Siwon to give him a hard push.

"STOP !!!!!!!"

"STOPPPPPPP IT!!!!!!!"

 

...

 

...

 

It hurts that he can't be bearable any longer..

He is crying...crying out his heart...

Tears that are rolling down his cheeks are wetting his pillow...

A very nightmare...in which Siwon forced him to kiss passionately infront of Donghae...

In that nightmare which is very disheartening.,..

 

Siwon hyung...he is no longer his lover who he loves from the bottom of his heart...he is changing into the complete hateful stranger who Kyuhyun despises with all his hatred...

 

Very dismal and miserable emotions surrounded his fragile body that is now sweating all over his fragile body..

 

Then he realized to his dismay that Siwon didn't even make a call to him after happening those painful incident happened at Haru Cafe...How can he?

 

"Hyung...I think I dare not love you any more...."

"Why did you make my love for you fading away?"

 

His sad eyes are b with glassy tears,falling down his cheek to his chin...

His heart that always warmly beaten only for Siwon is now strangely lifeless...

Those warm heartbeats are now replaced with deep cold...

 

...

"Break up???"

 

"Cho Kyuhyun!!!!Do you know what you're now talking to me???"Siwon roared with anger..,after he heard what Kyuhyun said..

He can't believe his own ears...

"I can't marry with you...Hyung!!"

Kyuhyun said,looking straight into Siwon's eyes..

"Ha..My little Kyuhyun can play such a joke..."

Siwon laughed,still hoping that his Kyuhyun plays a joke...

"I'm not joking...Hyung,.."

Kyuhyun replied coldly...

 

Smiling at his boyfriend, Siwon didn't say anything back...

He has been trusted Kyuhyun...and his unchangeable love...

In other way,he has been deeply trusted himself...

Kyuhyun has been madly in love with him...the lover like Kyuhyun who is so far sympathetic and understanding to him despite his cold attitude...Kyuhyun loved him more than he could...

His adorable Kyuhyun with such an innocent character who doesn't totally know how to flirt with other men and how to be sophisticated...

Unlike him who can power on all women with his possessions and infinity belongings and wealth...

His thought was so wrong that Kyuhyun would never leave him as he chose him as his lover among all perfections...

He used Kyuhyun his own lover as a bait to revenge Donghae as he thought Kyuhyun would never leave him in whatever he had done in the past..

He trusted Kyuhyun would hold onto him till the last day on earth...

It's not like he doesn't love Kyuhyun...

He was just too full of himself that his cruel manners were endured by Kyuhyun...

Love has not been in his priority list...

His revenge,and business and pride and egotism were occupied in his life until the most fearful words came out of Kyuhyun's lips with no jokes and tricks that he just hoped...

 

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Siwon exclaimed.

"I can't get married with you..Hyung..Let's break up...and Just let go of me..." Kyuhyun said.

"Why???"Siwon asked,feeling fearful of Kyuhyun's answer...this is the second time he felt what is fear out of the world after his family's tragedy...

"I loved you once...I really loved you uncomparable with others..but,it's true that I do know my heart feels so cold towards you...my love that always kneeled down front of you are just disappeared because of your ignorance,your revenge to Donghae hyung...I feel scared with you...the most matter is I think I'm falling over with someone...Sorry..Hyung...That's why we should not continue any longer..."

Kyuhyun answered,cold pain surrounds his weak heart...

 

~No...You can't leave me like that...You are just delusional about yourself...Break up?..Never..I won't let you go...Kyu..you're mine...~

 

"Goodbye...Siwon-sshi"

 

 

"Wa-Wait...Kyuhyun"

"Just let me send you home as our last time.."

Siwon asked,

Smirking when Kyuhyun slowly nodded to him...

Kyuhyun did thought he should accept the latter's offer as it would be their last one.

 

...

 

"Hyung..Please.. take me back home...I don't love you... Could you please tell me why are you doing?! I want to go back to my home! Please!" Kyuhyun pleaded.

He has no energy to say any more as he did pleaded Siwon many times like this since the moment he woke up from his slight slumber...He felt so physically and mentally drained after having hot coffee Siwon offered on their way to his home.

 

"You are going nowhere."

Siwon said,looking straight into Kyuhyun's brown eyes...

 

Knowing that he is now in some hotel room that is with locking the door...

Kyuhyun checked his watch showing that it has been a few hours the moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter