Love is innocent and selfish.

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update..I have no words except sorry to my readers waiting long for this story..

Sorry...My dears...ㅠ-ㅠ..

 

It's around 10 pm when he finished with meeting with his business partners.It will be late for others to leave or complete their company works but for Siwon,the MD of Hyundai Company,10 pm or rather being late than that hour is always the exact time to go back home.Moreover, after being at home,he can't never think of going to bed and taking a rest and still let his head drowning in his unfinished business or unsatisfied business projects.Though he is devoted himself in his business,Lee Donghae,who he hates most,is always in his head and mind for getting revenge in any ways.

After he took a bath when he got back home,he started working unsatisfied business projects with his laptop.While concerntrating in his work,he instantly remembered how his company failed to get a big project and the company who got that opportunity is no other,his biggest rival company.

"Lee Donghae..You are just lucky that one time..You can't be lucky any more...Because I don't allow you to be like that!" Siwon smirked,swallowing his anger.

*Knock      *Knock      *Knock

"Siwon...Can I come in?"

The voice outside of his room made him escape from his thoughts how to get revenge on Donghae.Soo Man Ajusshi,younger brother of his mom,is now one and only his blood related uncle.

"You can...Ajusshi...I m not still going to sleep"

With the sound of clicking the door knob,an old man came into the bedroom.

"Siwon...Why aren't you sleeping yet?..You look tired..." the old man said,sitting on the sofa.

"I m ok..Ajusshi...Just still scanning unfinished projects..."  Siwon said,shutting down his laptop and took steps toward the old man and sat beside him.

"I came to ask you one thing...Siwon...What did happened at company today?" Ajusshi asked.

"No big case at all..Another company got chance to deal with golden project...Ajusshi...Don't worry...It's just my fault...for letting it be like that!" Siwon's face being radiated with anger and frustration.

"Siwon...It's not your fault...there is just loss and win in doing business..You better tolerate with the encounter of loss...Siwon..." Ajusshi said,patting Siwon's shoulder incase comforting Siwon.

"No...Ajusshi...Loss is never in my dictionary...And it breakes my pride because our company failed in my biggest rival and enemy...I'll avenge him for this case!" Siwon exclaimed in anger.

"He must be Lee Donghae,from the Golden Fish company...Isn't it??"

"Siwon...It has been long time..You should control your mind...Revenge isn't a better idea at all...it was just due to accident?..And that boy..he's so naive that he isn't a culprit...Why are you behaving like that to him..Always thinking how to revenge...how to fight against his business..." Ajusshi said, sighing deeply.

"Ajusshi...I'm the one who lost my family...My father,my mother and My little brother...And that Lee Donghae...His family..killed them...Killed my family...Am I wrong to get my revenge to him who is the family member of culprits...?" Siwon said,his eyes are now blurring with tears.

"Siwon..It's true your father and his father were biggest rivals..But,It is the most tragic accident to both families.. his father suffered a lot though he isn't culprit.." Ajusshi said.

"I was just eight years old...my little brother...he left the world after living freaking just five years in this world...he was too young...Why?..Why the fate is so cruel?..Why?.." Siwon cried,and even sobbed.

"Siwon...I can understand you...I know how much you suffered..in your heart..but...You shouldn't avenge him..Revenge offers nothing but regret...Please try not to avenge him..." Ajusshi said,sighing with deep sorrows to see Siwon crying hard heartbreakingly.

It's all his fault to see Siwon who is like his son like that.He always feels he was to blame whenever Siwon can't control his anger and revenge.He is the one who forced Siwon to avenge Lee's family.However,as time went by,as his age is getting old,he can swallow his anger and sorrow and unbearable pain.Moreover,he finally realized the tragic accident was not caused by Lee's family under investigation of police.It was reported to be caused by accident.However,during investigative periods,his mind is clouded with hatred,pain and revenge to Lee's family.He also kept saying eight year old boy to get revenge upon them and they are culprits of Choi's Family tragedy.Now,he can't afford but regrets about everything and trying to comfort Siwon as much as he could.

"Are you still believing the accident wasn't caused by them..?..I can't be satified though his father was finally  dead because of too much shame...I'll be satisfied to get my revenge or to see that Lee Donghae hurt...This is my final destination in my life...Nothing matters in my life but getting revenge on Lee Donghae..." Siwon determined,gritting his teeth in anger.

Soo Man Ajusshi can't do nothing but letting out deep sighs after hearing Siwon's words.In his life,this is the biggest regret to plant hatred,revenge and pain in Siwon's heart by himself.He really didn't know how to stop flames of Siwon's revenge and pain which are growing like on fire.

...

...

On the way back home from having Dinner with his mom's colleagues,Donghae smiled wider and wider and even giggled as Kyuhyun's angry expression,how he snapped at him,how he cried like a cute kitten and all about Kyuhyun's images are reflecting and floating in his mind.Instantly,he hit the steering wheel as he knew only Kyuhyun's name and he has a lover.

"Ashhh...Phone number!!!...Why I forgot to ask his phone number..Lee Donghae...You are just a fool...Ashhh" 

His unhappy groan is loud enough to wake his mom who is now closing her eyes in the backseat.

"Son...What happened?" His mom asked.

"Ah....Omma...Nothing...Sorry...Omma...for disturbing your sleep..." He smiled as he thought how he is ridiculous in the presence of his mom.

"Son...I heard you won the golden project over Hyundai Company...Is it true??" 

"Yes...Omma...I also didn't think our company got that project..." Donghae said.

"Why aren't you trying not to win...I always remind you Hyundai is not our rival...and to avoid facing with that company..." His mom exclaimed in anger.

"Omma...I don't consider they are rivals or not...We are doing our own business..It has been long time...That Choi Siwon will about to forget now..I have my pride to win that golden project..not dirty ways..with my own ways...Why we are avoiding him?..It's nonsense...!" Donghae said,parking the car in the groundfloor.

"I hope he'll forget now...But..his behaviours are strange like he is always trying to get revenge on you...though you met with him in the charity of orphanages,he didn't try to greet you one time...as business partners..."

"Don't think too much...Omma..Are you satisfied when I promise I'll try not to face with his company in next time.?.Ok?.." Donghae smiled.

"I feel very happy to have a clever son like you..." His mom  smiled in satisfaction.

...

...

Closing his brown eyes and his long eyelashes are beautifully landed and his fingers are just touching his plump lips which Siwon gave him surprise passionate kiss.He can't help but a small pink shade color is forming on soft chubby cheeks just thinking of the kiss.

Though he waited for long time to meet Siwon at their anniversary,he feels all complete with only the kiss Siwon gave to him on their anniversary.

Even though Siwon and he are lovers,they couldn't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter