6. new girl

It's A Kind Of Magic

A/N: Four years! I can't believe it. I thought I'd leave the story for good but, I guess not? Let's see how often I can update this. Thank you for all the votes and supprt over the years! Y'all are bomb!

 

LOCATION: SCHOOL 

 

It's Monday and my head's spinning. I'm anxious but I know I have to put up a front to show people how capable I can be. I think I have decided that red is my power color. It's much more evil than pink. I was at the mall yesterday with Taeng and I bought a black backpack. It's so different from what I would've picked. But, I still stick to the HellFany aesthetic so it better work.

 

My hair's back to black and I'm wearing red lipstick. I feel GREAT! I decided to stop by the gymnasium and see how Jess is doing. That sleepyhead was unfortunately assigned to a freaking baseball class and she doesn't look pleased at all. I'm afraid she'd hit somebody on the head! She's always dozing off.

She had no professor yet so I grabbed the bat from her hand and she almost froze me to death with her cold glare. "Fany-ah! What the hell!"

"Morning, sleepyhead." I was playfully swinging the bat in the air and she slapped my arm. "What do you want?"

"Why in hell did Mr. Kang assign you in baseball? You would've aced in ping-pong!" It's true tho, Jess is amazing at ping-pong. But liek always, she's freaking lazy to do anything.

"I'm so pissed I don't even have time to think. Also, quit swinging that, you can't even pitch a ball." She chuckled and grabbed the bat back.

From a distance I saw Victoria, not wearing the school uniform yet. She's probably arranging her requirements. Just seeing her irks me to death.

"I'm not good at pitching but I'm good at this..." I stormed off towards Victoria Song, all the confidence evident, and I swear if it were a cartoon, there'd be fire coming of my nose.

"Stephanie Hwang!" Jessica grabbed me by the hair and I was taken aback. "God, do you think this will help the situation?"

"Oh, we're not done yet, Jess. She's new to the school and I'm NOT letting her take me down. I'll show her how Stephanie Hwang wins EVERY situation."

 

Unfortunately for me, my next class is Math. I never understood why Taengoo is obsessed with numbers. It twists my head and it's not worth it. What the hell do I get from Algebra or like, freaking Geometry. I rolled my eyes as I sat in the middle isle and got my notebook. A note slipped off of my bag and it read, "Cafe later, after class. - Nichkhun."

Whoever is trolling me, better not take this to another level of crazy, because they wouldn't want to get a taste of me

 

 

 

Hellfany!