the party: part 2

It's A Kind Of Magic

"Want some juice?" I heard Nichkhun ask the girl he was holding by the waist. No, I will not let this one go. 

"I'd love to have some of these! They look good." I said as I walked towards the array of bottled juices on the long rectangular table. "Lychee juice, huh?"

The girl with Nichkhun is so slim. Her hair is long and brown with streaks of platinum blonde. She looks petite, too. She looked at me so deep she might have pierced me. "You should try some," she said as she opened a bottle and handed it to me. "or maybe, your dress needs it." 

It was like a scene from a chick-flick. Just like that, juice was poured on my dress. "So, is it good?" I glared at her so hard that she could have felt stricken by an arrow. I drank some of the remaining juice and held the bottle. "It's actually so good. Wow, I think I want more!" she laughed like The Queen Bee in a typical high school. if she thinks she can get away with it...

"Psh, Khunnie, let's leave this stupid gal alone." she intertwined her free arm to Nichkhun and started walking away.

I pulled her skirt and she almost tripped over. I caught her other arm and spilled a full bottle of the juice on her face. "The next time you mess up my dress, remember this day that I mess up your face."

---

LOCATION: TAEYEON X JESSICA X TIFFANY'S APARTMENT

"You did what?!" Taeyeon almost dropped her can of cookies as I was telling her everything that happened. "Miyoung, of all people why would you do that?"

"She was being flirty and all. If I didn't make a move, she must've gone a step ahead of me. Heck no!"

"Well look who is crazy enough to be so obvious that she likes Mr. Horvejkul! Tiff, if you wanna be some Sharpay Evans, you should've just worn all pink tonight. Wrong move, sister."

"Wow, Jess. Way to go! I'm so cheered up now."

"Fine, I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you how much of a mess this could be. Who's the girl, by the way?"

"Weird, cos I don't know. She doesn't look familiar at all."

"Really? How's that possible?"

"I don't know, Tae. She's really pretty, though. It was fair that I messed her face."

*message alert tone*

From: YURI K <3

Steph, do you know who you just poured the juice over?

TO: YURI K <3

Wow, sup yul! Anyways, yeah... I was abt to ask.

From: YURI K <3

Oh yeah, good evening. But anyways, her name's Victoria Song. The Song's are a family friend of the Horvejkul's. It means you've got competition. ._.

TO: YURI K <3

Competition? Last time I checked I was up for all these stupid challenges. Bring it on, Victoria Song.!

From: YURI K <3

Beware, Stephanie. She's trasnfering to our school.

TO: YURI K <3

That will make the game more exciting.

-

"Why the heck are you smirking?" Jessica asked looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"The girl's name's Victoria and she has this connection with Nickhun's family. If she's going to try and be mean to me, I'm up for a challenge. Victoria Song, BE READY FOR STEPHANIE HWANG.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a month~ sorry for not living up to your expectations! SO SORRY :( but thanks for the new reads & subs!

LOVE YOU ALL! It's Christmas in a few days! Whooohoooo! :* 

XOXO,

P