she didn't know

It's A Kind Of Magic

Author's Note: Hello :) Thank you to anyone who has read this thus far. It's my first time writing and the views for me are overwhelming. I'm sorry for leaving this kind of behind but I'm left with a few days til break so I can continue! XOXO, P.

---

Tiffany's P.O.V

School isn't worth waking up for, really. See, I literally blame whoever invented education every single day. And I also hate that education is mandatory. 

But today, waking up for school is different. It's really something to wake up to a thought of someone. Someone that really inspires you. And everyone knows that The Tiffany Hwang does not like going to school a lot. 

"Tae, Jessi! I'm leaving!"

I fixed my fringe with a lot (trust me, a lot!) of mousse just to keep them in place. I won't spare my first day of Sophomore Year. I have to look very presentable like always. "There, Stephanie! You look pretty like always!" I assured myself and grabbed my pink backpack.

"Byeeee~!" I bid the girls goodbye but I was halted by Jessica.

"School doesn't start until 9:30 and you leave at 8? Hahaha aren't you too obvious, Hwang?"

"Jess, I need to move my way through love. And you know what they say, "The early bird catches the worm so, I'm just gonna fly now. Bye girls!" I pretended to flap my invisible wings and exited as graciously as possible as I left the house.

[LOCATION: SCHOOL]

As I approached school, I couldn't help feeling uneasy. It's a good feeling though, 'cause I know that I'm going to see him. Only the two of us.

I sat on a bench under a tree and played some music from my phone. I hit shuffle and it played my favorite song.

These Dreams by Heart.

It's an old song but since I heard my late mom sing it for my dad, it never left my mind.

As it hit the chorus and as I imagined myself doing what my mom did to my dad, but if it were me to Nichkhun; that's when I felt another human being that sat beside me. So I decided to remove my earpiece and look to my right. 

There he was, sitting beside me, closing his eyes and leanign his head on a trunk. He looks angelic.

"Tiffany, right?"

"Oh uh... yes."

"You should stop staring at me, unless I have something on my face..."

"N-No... No not at all, sor-sorry."

"Pff, I have never understood men who like you. And, there's a lot of them, too."

At first I had to process everything he said. Then, I felt bad for myself. And then I started doubting myself. When it comes to love, I am never successful, so after texting him, I thought it's a fresh start, but what the heck is he saying to me?

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You are too easy, Miss Hwang. You're just another High School Girl. If you think I was sincere texting you, you were wrong."

And with that, I took all the strength I have and left. I did not even slap him across the face. Instead, I headed to my designated room for Literature. Thank goodness there weren't anyone inside and the door was open.

Last thirty minutes...

I entered the room and sat on a chair far back. That's when I felt hot liquid dripping on my face like a miniature waterfall.

I didn't know.

I was fooled.