the party.

It's A Kind Of Magic

[What Tiff Will Wear]

Author's Note: I'm really sorry for not updating quickly, but I had the urge to update so here... ya... go!~ I hope you enjoy x

---

"Tiff, we've been fixinf your hair for like, an hour. You leave in two, and you still haven't picked your dress for the party." Jessica said as she was curling my hair.

"It's definitely NOT going to be pink. You'll look like Elle Woods and that's not showing that 'I'll make you regret what you did to me'." Jessica said the latter part in air quotes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just so occupied over the last couple of days thinking about this. I want to make it a huge deal." I said, popping my lips to make sure my red lipstick looks good.

"Okay, we're done. Now go on and pick your dress. I'll be downstairs with TaeTae. There's a new ep for AHS." Jessica winked and ran downstairs.

It's a semi-formal party that I don't know what for. If Nichkhun decides to host this party, it's either he's up to no good, or it's going to be the total opposite. Which, either of the two, I'll gladly come over to crash. He'll see, that stupid beast!

---

After a fewminutes of thinking about my plan for this "party", I finally picked a dress-- a combination of sorts, I shall say. I picked a form-fitting floral dress, a black lace cover-up and some killer heels, just in case I'd settle for a slap on hsi face, at least I'd be able to reach him. I finished my makeup with subtle hints of champagne eyeshadow and went down after spraying some hairspray on some fly-aways. I'm Tiffany Hwang and I love my hair.

So I went down, and I saw Jessica and Taeyeon, faces almost completely covered with the hands of each other. These girls, they both love thrilling shows and/or movies, but are too afraid to watch. Haha.

"Taeng, Sic, I'll be leaving. Don't wanna be late for my grand entrance." Taeyeon quickly stood up and smiled, "You look stunnin'. I'll bet that devil will think twice."

"Yup, he'll dump you harder. HAHAHA~ Just kiddin' go ahead. You shouldn't be late." Ugh, this Ice Princess sure is tougher than Elsa.

"Ugh, bye!" I left as I heard the laughter of two girls who are oddly enough-- my best friends.

---

LOCATION: SCHOOL'S FIELD, NICHKHUN'S PARTY

Nichkhun was on a platform, and a slew of wonderfully clothed women of my age were almost in a riot just to get a picture with him. As much as I'd want to, I couldn't. I have plans to do. 

"Urm..." I loudly coughed and surprisingly, my voice was not as soft as I heard it.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I think there must be a mistake on not putting my name on R.S.V.P. Hello, Mr. Horvejkul." Nichkhun was obviously shocked at my prescence so I walked over a spotlight to illuminate my self, "Great party." but with that, he went down on stage and smirked as he approached me-- "Perhaps a picture is the only thing you want... Stephanie." I couldn't deny the shivers down my spine but he will never, ever, make me stop my plans.

"I'm sorry but the music is kinda loud," I grabbed his mic and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Horvejkul told me that he forgot to R.S.V.P me. And he's begging me for a selfie. Nuh-uh, Nick. Or should I say, Khun... whatever. I did not dress for low-q selfies with you." I dropped the mic and it produced this annoying, piercing sound that I had to endure as I strut away from the audience towards Yuri, a good friend of mine from another class.

"Whoa, Stephanie. THAT. WAS. MAJOR." I'd say I have underdressed. Yuri looked stunning wearing her mid-legs dress.

"That's what he'll get for making me feel so stupid."

I walked away and saw NichKhun behind the stage, holding a girl by her waist.

Why am I feeling angry... and...

 

jealous?

 

A/N: Sorry if this didn't make up for my semi-hiatus~