mend my heart

It's A Kind Of Magic

"Tiff, you want anything?" I heard Taeyeon say something but it was jumbled. It was as if she's saying asjkhsdjknaskc

"Wh-What? Yes, the pink one." Grrr. Why are you feeling so zoned out, Tiffany?! 

"TIFF-A-NY! Taeyeon was asking if you want anything! We're going to the grocery store and we're buying food. Want anything?"

"Oh-okay. Uhh, I'd like a box of pizza."

"Fine, and please, get better. He's a jerk. You deserve more than him!"

They left and I remained sitting on the couch. All I was doing for the past few hours is checking my Instagram and watching New Girl. STUPID NICHKHUN! He makes me want to rip off his hair and slap him and pur hot noodles on him! >_<

So I decided to check his blog. He's Nichkhun, of course he has a blog. His "fangirls" need an update from him~

princenickblogs: hey y'all! there's a party on sat! i hope all you cuties can come ;) see you at the field at 7pm! your prince, NICK :D

Your Prince, Nick :D ?! ?! 

I did a good job when i stopped checking his blog. Now, I just wanted to punch him even more. BUT!

I'm going to that party, I don't care if I have a quiz on Monday. I ain't reviewing until I go to that party...

to stalk.

LOCATION: SCHOOL- THURSDAY- MORNING

"Hi, Tiffany! May we take a picture with you?" O_O Look, I'm still not comfortable with these girls asking for a picture with me. I am not a celebrity! But they kept nagging me, telling me I'm pretty and all >3<

"Sure." So started posing until...

"HOLD ON TIFFANY, PLEASE STAY THERE WE NEED A PICTURE WITH NICHKHUN!"

I thanked the head professor for not putting me in the same class with Nichkhun. If I were with him, I wouldn't know what to do.

---

"Hwang, Stephanie."

I mean, I shouldn't be hurt, right? Now I know that I don't deserve him. Prince? Pff, more like, evil jerk! Hahaha! I laughed by myself and I heard my classmates laugh as well...

O____________O WH...WHAAAATTTT?! OH MY GAAAAAA

"Stephanie Hwang. Now tell me what's so funny? I have been calling you for your recitation! Now tell me the top 10 most famous works of Shakespeare."

Professor Oh . She's always mad at me. We've only met her twice and she's always calling me. Ugh. But regardless I stood with all my energy I have left and answered. 

I was about to say the tenth when--

"Excuse me, Professor Oh? Mr. Kang told me I go to this class."

"Oh Mr. Horvejkul! Let me check, hold on..."

"No need, Ma'am. I have your official class list." He smiled like an angel and as he roamed his eyes around the room, he looked at me and gave me a cold gaze.

I bit my lower lip. How does he do it? He makes me feel so heartbroken. I have never felt like trash before. 

"Sit beside hmmm... D, E, F, G, H... Ah! Sit beside Miss Hwang. Is anyone sitting beside you, Miss Hwang?" Professor Oh raised an eyebrow on me.

"N-N-No, Ma'am."

"Okay then, class... please welcome Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul~"

And with that, all the girls in class-- except me, squealed like one of those obsessed fangirls.

How can I move on!!!

---

Author's Note: Well hello cuties! This may be the longest update I've done(?) I'm so excited for the next update! FINALLY! TIFFANY STARTS HER SERIES OF REVENGE! Hehe! Keep on reading x commenting! LOVE YAAA! SO SORRY IF it's not a good update <3 :)