chapter five

Ω.mega - the last stand // story start!
it's gotta be you
CHAPTER FIVE
 
zhang yifei's pov
december 15th, 2015, 7:30am
sbs broadcasting center, yangcheon-gu, seoul
"you're sure you're ok? i saw your most recent photoshoot, you're getting awfully skinny, feifei."
"oppa, i'm fine," i laughed, clutching my phone to my ear tightly as the car rattled into the sbs parking structure. "you've always worried so much, and nothing has ever happened to me. plus they photoshopped my waist again, they always do that."
"untrue, you almost fainted that one day in training at yg, remember? it was 3am and you were pushing yourself too hard, and that's exactly what's going to happen."
"yes, well, w. agency is not the same as yg," i said as i exited the van. surprisingly, there were a number of cameras and fan there to greet me, shrieking as soon as they spotted me, but i managed to slip inside the building rather quickly, giving a quick wave to all of the people there. "don't you remember? we went out for chicken the other night?"
"... well, you did eat at least half of the order..."
"exactly," i said. "you have nothing to worry about."
"you know i'll always worry," hansol said as i walked through the hallways of sbs, nodding my head at some of the rookie groups already there. "now that i can't see you all the time. i lost you once, i'm not losing you again."
"i know, i know," i said. "but to be fair, the first time was my fault."
"it wasn't your fault, you were putting your career first, and i can't hold that against you. you know i would've done the same."
"lies," i laughed. "you would've quit your job at j.tune and moved to sm at least three times faster than you did."
"ooh, you got me," hansol laughed. "yeah, choreographing at sm is much better than j.tune. why did we even go there in the first place?"
"because of yg's recommendation," i said. "and we weren't cute enough for sm. or the main jyp branch."
"bull, you're extremely cute," hansol said as i laughed. "but enough of that. how are you feeling?"
"a little tired, a little hungry," i said as my manager and i rounded a corner. "but overall not that bad."
"no, about seeing the other girls."
ahh, right... the whole reason i had been practicing my singing and rapping, earning rather weird looks from the other models. the reason i had gone to sm the past two weeks to train in their dance studios for hours at a time. the whole reason i had been mentally preparing myself for the worst.
"i feel ok," i said. "i mean, hana and juyeong will be fine, and seri's always been the quiet one, so..."
"what about narae?"
"... narae will be fine," i said, twiddling with my hair. "it's been three years, we're both adults. i've gotten over it, and so should she."
"if you say so," hansol said as i entered the dressing room. bowing to the coordi noonas who were already there, i scanned the room. none of the other girls were here yet... except for...
"anyways, oppa, i'll call you back, i've got to start on hair and makeup," i said, locking eyes with the person sitting in the makeup chair across the room.
"alright, i'll talk to you then. love you."
"love you too."
slipping my phone into my pocket, i rolled my shoulders before resuming eye contact with my former groupmate once again.
"nice to see you, yifei."
"hello, narae."
 
 
fukuwara hana's pov
february 27th, 2012, 3:00am
j.tune practice room, gangnam-gu, seoul 
"oh... my god."
juyeong,  yifei and i had decided to hold a last minute dance session while seri went down to bighit to visit her little brother and narae went to acube entertainment (she was going to be a featuring rapper on apink's newest album, as naeun was her cousin). we had wrapped up for the night and juyeong and i were heading out. yifei said she was going to go find a staff member to go over some paperwork with (a bit odd, since there usually aren't a lot of people around at 3am), so we parted ways. juyeong and i had returned to the practice room because the former had forgotten her phone.
we walk into the practice room and what do we see? yifei making out with our choreographer.
"holy... zhang yifei, what the hell?!" juyeong screeched, causing the two of them to break apart.
"j-juyeong!" yifei stuttered, her cheeks bright red. "wha... i thought you left!"
"she forgot her phone," i said. "what are you doing?"
"i... should probably go..." hansol-oppa said, heading for the door.
"ohhh, no you don't!" juyeong yelped, grabbing his wrist. "you two need to spill. how long has this been a thing? how? what? details."
hansol-oppa and yifei exchanged a very confused look.
"so... you're not mad?" yifei said slowly.
"mad? hell no! i just want to know how he managed to court you, zhang yifei," juyeong said, poking yifei's cheek.
"you do know that we're not allowed to date, right?" yifei said. "we could get kicked out of the group."
"please, the fans already love us, it'd be a huge riot if one of us got kicked out," juyeong said, waving her hand. "besides, i'm kind of seeing myungsoo from infinite so- oops..."
"you're what?!" yifei and i yelled at the same time.
"crap, i was not supposed to say that..." juyeong mumbled.
"ok, i am not seeing anyone, putting that out there now," i said, raising my hand. "but nevertheless, we need to keep this a secret. if narae or mimi or anyone in the company found out, we'd be dead."
"agreed," the other three people chorused.
"anyways," juyeong said, grabbing yifei's wrist. "spill, you two, i want details."
"jeez, juyeong," yifei sighed, though she had a relieved smile on her face. "alright, fine. we knew each other back when we were under yg..."
 
author's note: and the plot thickens
also, making your own gifs is fun (an useful). just use imgur!
(also i'm sorry for like going waaaaayyyyy off from your guises og apps, if y'all wanna go back and revise it's totally cool by meeee)