A deal is a deal

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ updateeeeee and chap 7 will be up later huehue XDDD ~


"Soooo, a deals' a deal. Now sit down and I'll tell you all about how I met the bunny." Kyuhyun said as he sat down across his hyungs. Heechul had finally stopped wanting to kill Siwon and decided to settle down while Siwon sat far away from him... Next to Kibum.

"Okay fine fine." Heechul sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay so here's what happened."

Kyuhyun walked all the way up to the fourth floor to his new classroom, where he would soon meet his future classmates. Well, Kyuhyun wasn't exactly super eager to get to know them.

Upon reaching the classroom, Kyuhyun just knew that those girls were staring at him. "Damn, why do I have to be so hot?" The narcissist smirked to himself as he settled down in a chair near the back of the class. Being the evil (and lame as well as bored) Kyuhyun he was, he decided to make fun of them. He slowly reclined into a "cool" position as he supposed, crossing his legs as he stretched out his arms.

"Hopefully no one dies from a heart attack..." Kyuhyun smirked as he winked, using yawning as a cover for his action. He could swear the screams were deafening. Suddenly a guy walked into class late, looking nervous and unsettled. Kyuhyun didn't know why, but he felt the urge to look up.

Now Kyuhyun was never one to believe in "love at first sight" and all that, but this bunny-like male in front of him attracted him immensely. 

"Please sit next to me, please sit next to me, please sit next to me..." Kyuhyun silently prayed as he watched on in anticipation. When the bunny-like guy approached the seat next to him, he suddenly paused, looking apprehensive. Being the impatient brat that he was, Kyuhyun decided to simply pull him down.

At that moment, Kyuhyun could literally hear the hearts breaking.

"Serves them right for not having the guts to sit here." Kyuhyun thought as he smiled at the guy, who was staring at him with large, round eyes ---- and Kyuhyun found it exceptionally adorable.

There was a moment of awkward silence between them as Kyuhyun started to carefully observe the guy, trying to be as discreet as possible so as not to creep out the new guy. His eyes trailed from his messy brown hair to his large, round eyes to his, (in kyuhyun's opinion), very, very kissable lips.

"Hi, I'm cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun smiled as he stuck out his hand. The boy blinked a few times before shyly accepting the handshake.

"I-I'm... Sungmin. Lee Sungmin." Sungmin finally said after a moment of hesitation.

"Ahhhhh. Nice to meet you, minnie." Kyuhyun said, finding nothing wrong with calling him that.

"Did you just call me..."

"Minnie? Yes I did." 

"But... I barely know you."

"Me too."

"Then why..."

"Because you're kyute." Kyuhyun stated nonchalantly.

"......................................" Sungmin blushed a deep Crimson red before the bell rang and he decided to make his escape. Kyuhyun simply watched after him, smiling.

"Okay, he's definitely mine."

"So that's what happened." Kyuhyun said, finally ending his story. His three hyungs were all silent for a moment, completely at a loss for words.

"Did you..." Siwon finally managed after a while. "Did you just say my brother was yours?"

"Yeah. Well, not yet, but I plan on making him mine."

"... Oh lord." 

"Why? Think I'm not good enough for your brother?" Kyuhyun asked, raising an eyebrow dangerously.

"No... Just.... Please don't creep him out." Siwon prayed earnestly as Kibum and Heechul erupted into laughter.

"It'll be hard for him, Siwon." Heechul said, laughing.

"YAH!" Kyuhyun protested, feeling indignigant.

"No seriously, my brother has... Trust issues. And he's really shy so if you want to go after him, please, please just take it slow."

"Okay, I promise." Kyuhyun replied as Heechul and Kibum turned to him simultaneously.

"YOU WHAT?!" The two exclaimed at the same time. Kyuhyun was NEVER agreeable to such things. No, he would be too impatient.

"I promise."

".... You must really like him." The three breathed as Kyuhyun nodded.

"Yes, I do. And so, to make sure I succeed in making him mine, I will do whatever is necessary, including what you just said. It'll be hard, but I'll do it." Kyuhyun said resolutely as he got up and left the table. Kibum and Heechul just gaped at his retreating figure as they tried to make sense of what just happened.

"Wow... Siwon I think he really loves him." Kibum said as Siwon nodded.

"Then I wish him luck, I guess. He'll have to get through kyung hyung first though."

"Can you not mention him? And also why do you alternatate between Hankyung and Hangeng? Are you guys weird?" Heechul asked, raising his eyebrows. Siwon was just about to answer when Kibum cut in.

"So interested, aren't you hyung?" Kibum smirked, wagging his eyebrows playfully as Heechul turned beet red and a bunch of rice flew at the younger's face.

"YOU SHUT UP KIM KIBUM, I SWEAR IM GOING TO----" Heechul yelled as the sound of the bell interrupted him.

"YOU WANT TO KILL ME, DO IT LATER, CAUSE I NEED TO GET TO CLASS NOW." Kibum smirked as he hightailed his way out of the canteen, Siwon following behind.

"Oh right!!! AND HYUNG?"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU KILL ME, YOU HAVE NO FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" Kibum yelled as he disappeared down the hallway.

"OH CAN'T THEY ALL SHUT UP?!" Heechul yelled as he stormed off the class, where Hangeng, or Hankyung, would hopefully not be there.     


How is it? Was it awkward? Idk this chap wasn't that good but hey things will get better hehe and yes chap 7 coming soon ^__^

Please comment/subscribe