Awkward kissing 101

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ okay update and I swear I can't write ASDFGHJKL kiss scenes XD ~


 


"I can't believe you actually finished all that."

"Well, start believing it." Heechul smirked as he glanced at the empty bowls in front of him.

"I'm beginning to. Come on let's go." Hangeng said as he got up to pay the bill. 

"Wait I'll pay this time." Heechul protested.

"It's fine."

"Nah you paid last time." 

"Okay then." Hangeng gave in, because he knew if he didn't, he'd engage in yet another never-ending conversation with Heechul.

 

 


"They're going home and we should too." Ryeowook mumbled as he recovered from his fainting spell.

"Yeah okay let's go. I don't think they're very happy about us staying so long anyway." Kyuhyun shrugged, glancing at the waiters who were mumbling something in their direction as the group got up and paid the bill.

"Now be careful not to let them see you." Kibum warned.

"Yeah yeah." The group hummed in response. 

"Say, Kyuhyun?" Sungmin piped up.

"Yes minnie?"

"You did turn off the screen right?"

"Yeah, I asked Donghae to do it..." Kyuhyun mumbled. "Wait, Donghae hyung did you switch off the screen?"

"Nope, I asked hyukkie to do it." Donghae smiled, pointing at his best friend.

"Me?" Eunhyuk asked, confused.

"Yeah you." Donghae confirmed.

"Oh my god please tell me..." Kyuhyun cried.

"No hae didn't tell me." Eunhyuk clarified.

"I didn't?!"

"YOU DIDN'T?!" Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Sungmin and Siwon yelled.

"Oh right, I didn't." Donghae recalled.

"!!!!" Kyuhyun and Kibum hissed as they ran ahead of the group. "GO GO GO GO BEFORE HYUNG GOES HOME!!!"

"RUNNNNNN!!!" Kibum cried.

 

 


"Are you sure you're okay?" Hangeng laughed, glancing at Heechul who was holding his stomach.

"Yeah yeah go away." Heechul mumbled, trying to pretend he was fine.

"I told you not to eat so much ice cream." 

"I usually eat that much God knows why I'm sick now." Heechul complained.

"You're getting old hyung." Hangeng teased.

"YAH! We're the same age!" Heechul yelled.

"But you're still older."

"I don't care."

"I do." Hangeng smirked as they reached heechul's house. "Do you need me to carry you in princess? Cause you look like you're about to throw up anytime soon."

"No need." Heechul blushed as he swatted hangeng's hand away.

"Okay okay. I was just kidding. Come on I'll help you to your door." Hangeng laughed as he took the older's arm, supporting him as they went.

"I'm HOME!" Heechul cried as he unlocked the door. "So---- wait is that..." 

Heechul barely had time to finish his sentence as two figures rushed towards him.

"NOOOOO HYUNG DON'T GO IN NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Heechul just raised his eyebrows at his cousin and brother before shrugging and pushing the door open.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Was the last thing he heard before the two ran into Hangeng, who fell onto Heechul, who fell on the door which opened, resulting in them all falling down onto the floor. Kibum and Kyuhyun got up fast enough, scrambling to their feet once they'd recovered from the fall. Kibum immediately ran to switch off the screen while Kyuhyun stood, rubbing his head.

"Hyung? Why aren't you--" he mumbled before taking a closer look at his hyungs, hoping they weren't dead or anything. Thankfully they were very much alive, but he really wished he had his camera with him right now.

See, when the collision had happened, Heechul had turned around, wanting to question his two dongsaengs, but was knocked down by Hangeng instead. And now, their faces were only inches apart. To say the two were blushing was an understatement-- they were beyond red. Both were in so much shock they remained frozen, until Hangeng decided to move.

Heechul didn't know what came over him, but whatever it was made him move his head.

Upwards.

And all of a sudden, heechul's lips met hangeng's.

 

Three things happened after that.

Firstly, Heechul came to the realization that he was kissing Hangeng, and for some reason, he didn't pull back. In fact, he felt no regret at all because he could swear Hangeng was a really good kisser.

Secondly, Hangeng realized Heechul had just kissed him, yet he didn't stop him either. Only, Heechul was a really y kisser.

Lastly, Kyuhyun and Kibum were gaping, wide-eyed at the situation.

 

 

After what seemed like forever, Hangeng finally pulled back and stood up awkwardly, Heechul following soon after.

"Hmm Urm... Erm... Sorry about that...." Heechul coughed.

"No it's okay... Urm I'd better get going." Hangeng mumbled as he ran a finger through his hair. "Urm goodbye Kyuhyun and Kibum." He added after realizing the two were standing there. The two stayed silent, still overwhelmed.

Hangeng didn't wait for their replies, he simply left as soon as he could.

"HYUNG!!!" Sungmin yelled, running up to Hangeng, who got flustered.

"Oh sungmin! Why are you here? Erm well it's late so you better get home soon okay?" Hangeng smiled awkwardly before running off, leaving Sungmin standing there blinking.

"Omo what's up with hyung?" He asked Siwon, who shrugged.

"Don't know. But I think we should go after him." Siwon said as Sungmin nodded.

"Bye guys!!! Update us later!" Sungmin yelled as he bounded off with Siwon.

 

 


"Heechul hyung you." Kibum giggled.

"You..." Kyuhyun smirked.

"You kissed Hangeng hyung!!!" The two shrieked as they burst into laughter.

"WHAT?!!!!" Ryeowook screeched, suddenly materializing at the front door.

"OMO OMO WHAT HAPPENED OMO~~" Donghae yelled.

"TELL US TELL US!!!" Eunhyuk cried as Heechul died of embarrassment.

"You two!" Heechul hissed, eyeing his dongsaengs. "You saw nothing. Nothing happened, okay?" And with that, he left the room, still blushing.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!!" Ryeowook demanded.

"NOTHING!" Heechul yelled.

"A lot of things." Kibum smirked.

"Did you get it on tape?" Eunhyuk wondered.

"No, it was too overwhelming." Kyuhyun laughed.

"Did he really kiss hyung??"

"Yes."

"No wonder!!!" Ryeowook laughed.

"No wonder what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No wonder Hangeng hyung was so awkward just now when we met him." Ryeowook commented as everyone burst into laughter.

 

 


"OMO!!!!" Sungmin shrieked out as he looked at Siwon.

"What?"

"HEECHUL HYUNG KISSED HANGENG HYUNG!!!"

"WHAT?! How do you know??"

"Kyuhyun texted me! OMO OMO let's hurry and go home I need to interrogate hyung right now." Sungmin shrieked as he ran off, Siwon running after him. They reached their house in a matter of minutes, only to realize the door was locked.

"HYUNG!!! Let us in we didn't bring our keys!" Sungmin yelled.

"Weren't you two with kyu--" 

"HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sungmin yelled before Hangeng could finish speaking. Said man quickly slammed the door closed, leaving Sungmin and Siwon stunned.

"HYUNG?"

"Nothing happened." Hangeng said from behind the door.

"No no no something happened!! Tell us what!!" Sungmin protested.

"I'm not letting you in until you believe nothing happened." Hangeng shouted as he walked away from the door.

"Hyung?" Sungmin cried. "HYUNG?!"

"HYUNG!!!!!!!"


Okay okay okay very failed kiss scene you have no idea how long I spent on that because no it was way too awkward URHH it's still awkward but yes Ah I can't write kiss scenes omg XDDDDDDD okay anyway hope this chapter was more interesting XDDDD 

Please comment/subscribe/upvote/anything thanks sooo much (even after the failed kiss scene that I cannot get over) XDDD <33