Heechul's scheme: the idea forms

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update!!!! ^___^ ~


 

"Dude are you wearing makeup?" Heechul laughed at Kyuhyun, who glared back.

"No I'm not." The younger denied.

"Don't even think about lying to me maknae I'm your cousin AND I know makeup when I see it."

"Fine, I am. But it wasn't my idea." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Don't pout. That's like sungmin's thing." Heechul smirked.

"YAH!"

"Anyway, what's up with the powder on your face? I swear if I scratch it it'll collect under my nails." Heechul said as his perfectly manicure finger advanced towards kyuhyun's eyes.

"NO!!!!" A scream interrupted.

"Holy shisus what in the world?!" Heechul screeched as he jumped back.

"Do NOT touch my FABULOUS make up. Trust me, you do NOT want to see baby kyu and his HORRENDOUS eyebags." Ryeowook declared as he sashayed towards the two.

"Is he high?!" Heechul hissed.

"I don't even know." Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes.

"Now now what are you darlings saying, let me in." Ryeowook said.

"No no get away from me!" Heechul screeched as he swatted Ryeowook away. "Who are you and what have you done to my poor innocent baby wook?!"

"What are you saying, hyung? I'm still Ryeowook!"

"No!! Ryeowook isn't that flappy and he definitely DOES NOT sashay."

"Flappy? FLAPPY?! HYUNG I AM NOT FLAPPY!" Ryeowook squeaked, offended.

"SEE?! WOOKIE DOESN'T TALK LIKE THAT!"

"Fine! Don't believe me." Ryeowook huffed as he strutted away.

"God he's crazy." Heechul gasped as he held his head in his hands dramatically.

"Great show you put on there, seems like you have an audience. Plus it's inclusive of someone I don't even know." Kyuhyun smirked. Standing there with amused expressions on their faces was Hangeng and... someone Kyuhyun didn't know.

"I'm kim Jongwoon, or you can call me yesung." The stranger introduced upon hearing Kyuhyun call him "someone-I-don't-even-know".

"Yeah yeah hello guy who Ryeowook has a crush on." Kyuhyun smirked before casually walking away.

"Is he always this--" Yesung asked raising an eyebrow when Hangeng and Heechul cut in.

"Weird, yes."

"But you're in no position to say that, Mr. Turtle lover." Heechul added.

"Excuse you Heechul." Yesung retorted.

"Well what else is there to call you?"

"Yesung. My name. A name is meant to be used."

"Meh." Heechul smirked.

"By the way, what was he saying? What Ryeo... Ryeo?"

"Ryeowook." Hangeng supplemented.

"AH right. What did he mean by that?"

"Wookie has had a crush on you like, forever." Heechul said, staring boredly at his nails.

"... Heechul you don't just go around telling people someone is in love with them." Hangeng sighed, holding his nose bridge.

"Yeah Chul. You don't." Yesung said. "It just makes things weird."

"Like I said sungie, you don't have the right to call things weird cause you're probably as weird as the word weird gets." Heechul replied. "Anyway, if you want to know, Wookie is usually a really nice kid. He's just high on make up or something."

"And you Chinaman." He said, turning his attention to Hangeng, who was once again casually leaning on the wall. Heechul vaguely wondered if he had a problem before shrugging. "In case you haven't noticed, me, Kibum, and kyu are all blunt about these things."

"I've noticed, thank you very much." Hangeng replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Then don't call me out for it."

"Whatever." Hangeng said as he walked off to his next class.

"YAH!" Heechul yelled. "Did he just-"

"Yeah he did." Yesung replied boredly as he made a move too.

"YAH CHINAMAN YOU ARE SO DEAD." Heechul screeched as he took off after Hangeng.

 

 


"Should I be worried that you're coming into class with a smirk on your face?" Sungmin wondered out loud as he saw the evil maknae enter the classroom and plonk down into the seat next to him.

"I always do, dear bunny." Kyuhyun smirked.

"And now you're calling me dear. That's weirder." Sungmin pouted. "I think there's something seriously wrong with the make up wookie uses."

"Min I always call you gross lovey stuff." Kyuhyun deadpanned.

"I know. But dear is just plain weird." Sungmin complained.

"Fine fine. How about wifey." Kyuhyun smirked.

"EW go away kyu." Sungmin said, making a face.

"Yeah my dear wifey." Kyuhyun winked, continuing to annoy his bunny, who scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"A combination of two disgusting pet names doesn't make things better."

"I know. I'm geniuskyu."

"Kyu please."

"Okay fine bunny." Kyuhyun pouted.

"Stop it kyu that's my thing." Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue at his bunny. "See? You can keep that I think it's cute."

"Kyute you mean." Kyuhyun winked.

"Urgh why are you my boyfriend?" Sungmin sighed.

"Because you love me." Kyuhyun smirked as Sungmin blushed.

 

 


"So tell me more about the guy who has a crush on me?" Yesung said during lunch break, where he casually dragged Hangeng along with him.

"Well, Ryeowook is--"

"Wookie is a nerd." Heechul cut in as he nudged Hangeng, asking him to make space.

"There's an empty chair next to Jongwoon why don't you sit there instead?" Hangeng pointed out.

"I don't care geng. I want to sit here and that's final." Heechul said as he nudged him again.

"Too bad cause I'm too lazy to move." Hangeng teased. To be honest, he just wanted to experience the joy of annoying the diva.

"Too bad for you. Cause. I'm. Determined. To. Make. You. Move." Heechul hissed, nudging him in the process.

"You can't win me princess."

"Wait and see geng. Wait and see." Heechul challenged as the two engaged in a heated staring contest.

 

"You guys seem like a couple." Yesung cut in randomly as the said men turned to him and gave him the look.

"No we don't." They answered at the same time.

"Yes you do." Yesung said, calmly munching on his sandwich. "And by the way Heechul, if you really want to get a seat next to Hangeng, you could simply cross to the other side and sit down."

"... Fine." Heechul gave in as he walked around the table, not forgetting to shoot Hangeng a glare.

"I win." Hangeng declared.

"For now." Heechul said, narrowing his eyes.

"So now that you lovebirds are done Urm... Squabbling you may return to the topic and tell me more about the Ryeowook guy." Yesung said, ignoring the glares he recieved.

"Why so interested sungie?" Heechul smirked.

"It's natural to be curious about your secret admirer."

"Well Wookie is younger than us, but he acts like a mother most of the time." Hangeng smiled.

"Yeah he's such a MUM."

"He didn't seem like that... Earlier on." Yesung recalled.

"Oh right. That's just him today. What happened I don't even know, but according to kibummie he helped kyubaby and sungmin to cover up their eyebags with his makeup so I'm suspecting there's something wrong with his makeup, or he's simply being a drama-mama." Heechul said, rolling his eyes.

"Define that."

"Well, he's probably acting like a makeup artist, considering he calls them 'fabulous' and such. I think he'll be sane by tomorrow." Heechul answered.

"Okay... So what's he usually like? Nice? Weird? Kind? Evil?" Yesung asked.

"He's a nice kid, really." Heechul replied.

"He's a good person. And he cooks really well, so you won't have to worry about going hungry." Hangeng added.

"Cause if you don't eat, he'll just cook more!" Kyuhyun piped up as he walked past the table before disappearing.

"Chul your cousin is weird." Yesung sighed.

"I know." Heechul smirked.

"Oh right, he loves singing too, Yesung. You, Wookie and kyu could form a band." Hangeng smiled.

"Really? That's cool." Yesung said. "But how am I supposed to approach the guy?"

"Well I suggest you do it tomorrow." Hangeng smirked.

"Right." Yesung agreed with a laugh.

"Tell you what sungie, I'll set you two up." Heechul said, a sparkle in his eye.

"No way Chul. No way." Yesung rejected immediately, shaking his head. Heechul playing Cupid was the absolute WORSE way to start dating.

"So it's done. I'll mail you everything about Wookie you need to know tonight, and I'll do the same for wook. Chinaman, you're gonna have to help me." Heechul declared as he dragged Hangeng up while the latter rolled his eyes.

"Now let's go the bell's gonna ring." Heechul smiled as he bounded off, Hangeng in tow.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Yesung wondered with a sigh as he headed off after the two.


LOL yes I was in my gross cheesy nickname mode that's where the kyumin came from XD and yay yewook coming up. I think. XDDD I intended for this to be funny Im hoping it succeeded XDDDDDDD 

Anyway please comment/subscribe/upvote!!! <3333