Hanchul and kyumin XDD

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ okayyy so I said it'll be yewook but I just had to get THIS out and sooo yewook will be pushed back one chap! So sorryy but here's some kyumin and hanchul for yall ^___^ <33333 sorry! ~

 


 

"Kyu kyu when I said I'd show you my room, I did not intend for you to sleep here." Sungmin sighed as Kyuhyun refused to move from his current position on sungmin's fluffy pink heart-shaped bed.

"But min! When I said I'm coming from a sleepover, I thought it was obvious where I wanted to sleep." Kyuhyun replied as he grabbed a white stuffed bear from the mountain of plushies stacked on a pinkish shelf next to the bed.

"But kyu!!" Sungmin protested as he snatched the teddy bear from Kyuhyun and placed it back on the shelf. "It's weird to share a room!"

"But whyyyy? I already call you wifey." Kyuhyun said as he sat upright.

"You call me that but it's inappropriate, kyu!" Sungmin blushed as he cuddled his soft pink pillow where he sat on the fluffy pink rug.

"It's not! It's not like we're gonna do anything. I mean, unless you want to then..." Kyuhyun trailed off, smirking.

"KYU!" Sungmin flushed red as he threw his pillow at Kyuhyun. 

"I know I know. I was just joking, minnie!" Kyuhyun laughed as he climbed off the bed to hug Sungmin.

"Aish you're so playful kyu."

"As if you're not." Kyuhyun retorted as he kissed sungmin's nose. "You're cute when you blush."

"Shut up kyu." Sungmin giggled as he used another pillow to hit kyuhyun's head playfully.

"See? You're playful." Kyuhyun laughed as he did the same. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think I am." Sungmin smiled as he got his pillow ready. "But on one condition: don't trash my room. And use only ONE pillow."

"Deal. Ready?"

"Ready." Sungmin laughed as he shot up and ran away from Kyuhyun, who started chasing him around the room. Eventually they got tired and fell on the bed, laughing like 10 year olds.

"I thought we agreed not to trash my room." Sungmin said breathlessly as he watched the feathers from the ruined pillows fly around them. He blew one that came to his mouth away.

"Well. It was inevitable. I'll help you clean up tomorrow." Kyuhyun smiled.

"And wait, aren't you supposed to be sleeping in a guest room?"

"Minnieeeee I'm too lazy to moveeee~~" Kyuhyun whined.

"Aish fine! But don't you dare try anything." Sungmin warned.

"I don't really want Hangeng hyung to kill me so I won't." Kyuhyun laughed. "Now come let's brush our teeth."

"Yeah okay. Do you have your toothbrush?"

"Yeah. Here." Kyuhyun said as he pulled it out from his bag.

"Good. Come on." Sungmin said as he dragged the lazy Kyuhyun to the bathroom.

"Is your toothpaste pink too?" Kyuhyun wondered.

"What do you think?" Sungmin replied as he squirted a pink paste onto kyuhyun's toothbrush.

"Well. My question is answered." Kyuhyun laughed. "Now help me brush my teeth."

"No kyu, do it yourself. You're not a little kid!!" Sungmin pouted.

"But minnnnnn~~~~~~"

"No."

"MINNIEEEEEE~~~"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeee???"

"Aish fine! Just stop with your whining okay?" Sungmin gave in as Kyuhyun fist pumped the air in victory. "Such a kid."

Kyuhyun didn't say anything but just showed his teeth.

"Aishhhh so childish."

"But you love me." Kyuhyun muttered with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Shhh you're gonna get foam all over yourself."

"Mhmm." Kyuhyun hummed in response until Sungmin was done. A few minutes later, they were both washed up and ready for bed. 

"Come on minnie let's go to bed. I'm sleepy."

"Okay just wait..." Sungmin said as he reached out to turn off the lights.

"Yay I'm sleeping in the same bed as my minnie." Kyuhyun smiled childishly as he hugged Sungmin.

"I know kyu. So go to sleep now, ne?" Sungmin smiled back.

"Alright. Goodnight minnie!" Kyuhyun mumbled sleepily.

"Night, kyu!" Sungmin replied as the couple drifted off into sleep.

 

 


"So here's your room, and here's an extra toothbrush, and a towel, and a set of clothes." Hangeng said as he pushed Heechul into one of the guest rooms. "And if you need anything, just drop me a text or come find me yourself. My room is, well, down the corridor."

"Yeah yeah. Thanks anyway." Heechul replied as he glanced around the room. "Even your guest rooms are awesome. It's like a hotel."

"That's nice to know." Hangeng replied sarcastically. "Anyway, have a nice rest and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Kay. Goodnight."

"Night." Hangeng smiled as he left. Heechul plopped himself on the bed before sitting upright again.

"Should I do it?" He wondered as a mischievous smile played on his face. "I think I will."

 

 


Hangeng was just about to drift into sleep when he heard a knock on his door. He groaned as he got up to answer it. "Who is it?"

"Me." 

"Oh. Why are you here? Do you need anything?"

"I can't sleep."

"Er.... So, what can I do to help?"

"I don't know. Let me sleep here maybe?"

"Huh?" Hangeng asked, confused.

"I usually sleep with kibummie when I can't sleep. I would go look for kyu but God knows what those two have been doing. I mean, what if they aren't asleep?" 

".... Okayyy... So Erm..."

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" Heechul asked, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Erm okay. Come on in." Hangeng said as he stepped aside to let the diva in.

"Just go to sleep. I'll sleep soon." Heechul said as he lay down on the bed.

"Erm.... Okay sure. Goodnight Heechul." Hangeng said awkwardly. He didn't really understand why Heechul had just popped out of nowhere, but if it'll help him sleep then whatever. He himself was tired anyway so sleeping wouldn't be a problem. Plus, he knew that if he denied Heechul, he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

"Goodnight chinaman." Heechul smiled to himself as he hugged the dark grey pillow and fell asleep. 

 

 


"Hey hyung rise and-- oh." Sungmin said as he gestured for Kyuhyun to follow him into hangeng's room. He was used to waking his hyung up.

"What's wrong minnie?" Kyuhyun asked as he wrapped an arm around sungmin's waist.

"There. Look." Sungmin pointed to the bed where Hangeng and Heechul were sleeping.

"No way." Kyuhyun smirked as he snapped a photo. "Why is Heechul hyung here?"

"I don't know, don't ask me!" Sungmin replied innocently.

"Well, let's wake them up to find out." Kyuhyun mumbled playfully as he and Sungmin positioned themselves on either side of the bed.

"Ready? 1... 2..."

"3!! HYUNG WAKE UP!" They yelled as they hit their respective hyungs, who fell off the bed in surprise.

"What the hell you-- KYUHYUN?!" Heechul yelled.

"Sungmin... Why did you do that?" Hangeng yawned as he climbed back on the bed.

"More like, why are you two sleeping in the same room. In the same bed?" Kyuhyun and Sungmin asked.

"Urm. Heechul said he couldn't get to sleep so yeah." Hangeng explained.

"Heechul hyung? Couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah he said usually he sleeps with Kibum and he would've gone to find you if your weren't with Sungmin." Hangeng added as he nodded towards Kyuhyun. "Anyway I'll go wash up."

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun called once Hangeng had disappeared into the shower.

"What." Heechul groaned.

"I can't believe you." Kyuhyun smirked.

"What?"

"You did that on purpose, didn't you."

"No I didn't."

"Please. Everyone knows that you HATE sharing a bed."

"Hey I DID share once with Kibum." Heechul glared.

"Yeah well that was an April fools' joke. And guess what? It's not the first day of the fourth month!" Kyuhyun replied.

"Aish fine I did it, okay? But you'll shut up about it if you know what's best for you." Heechul threatened.

"Don't worry hyung, my lips are sealed. For now." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Forever." Heechul hissed.

"We'll have to see about that." Kyuhyun winked.


Hehehehhe I shall give ANOTHER yewook sneak peek as an apology :P so here it is:

 

"Er... I see." Ryeowook mumbled awkwardly as he reached out for his tea and brought the cup to his lips.

"Why? You don't think turtles are cool?" Yesung asked, slightly offended.

"NO! No... No... I-- of course not!" Ryeowook defended as his eyes widened in fear that his crush would hate him.

"That's good." Yesung concluded, suddenly all smiley.

"Yeah... Good." Ryeowook smiled nervously as he drank from his cup again.

But anyway kyumin and hanchul shared a room <3333 woooo!!! And sneaky, sneaky Heenim >:) you understood what his plan was, right >:D heheheh 

Anyway... Please comment <333 (Woo I've read all of them and replied alr ^___^ <333), subscribe (woo I've friended all of them too XD) and upvote (yey 7 alr!! ^___^)