Heechul's day

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update! Part 1/2 of double update!! ~


 

Heechul grumbled as he stormed into class and plopped down into his seat as he started to recall what happened earlier that morning.

As Heechul walked into class, he could once again feel those fangirls staring at him and he smirked.

"See? Knew the new guy wouldn't have popularity for long..." He thought to himself as he made a show of gliding over to his seat, flipping open yet another piece of fan mail.

"Heechullie oppa?" He heard someone call and he snapped his head up, giving the girl a look. The girl fell silent as she shook, too nervous to speak.

"What?" He asked, impatient. "I don't have all day, Yoona."

"I-I..."

"Just say it already, what's wrong with you, oh my god."

"I-I can't!" She yelled as she ran from class, tears streaming down her face. Heechul watched on, very much confused. 

"Did I just make her cry?" He wondered out loud as the class nodded. Heechul facepalmed and sighed.

"What the hell did I even do? Stupid Yoona, now they'll think I'm some jerk who makes girls cry. THANKS SO MUCH." Heechul commented sarcastically as he lay his head on the table. Great, just great.

And then the teacher walked in and Heechul decided it would be better to act like he was listening rather than blatantly fall asleep in class, because hey. This was Mr. Kim we're talking about. Kim young woon, actually. Heechul had once slept in his class, and he'd decided to make Heechul clean the entire school. Wonderful.

"Good morning Mr. Kim." The class chorused.

"Good morning. Now class we have a new student." Mr. Kim, also known as kangin, announced. The class groaned. The students weren't exactly open to having new class mates. Heechul smirked.

"New guy is in for hell." 

Heechul returned to playing with his fingers when loud gasps and screams were heard coming from behind him. He jerked his head up, looking around confused. He was very obviously ignored since the class was still totally into their mini... Scream fest? So Heechul decided to turn to the front of the class instead.

And he finally realized what the hell was up with the class.

OH GREAT,

 

OH JOY,

 

HIS WONDERFUL NEW CLASSMATE


WAS NONE OTHER THAN...

 


"Hi, I'm Hangeng, or you can also call me Hankyung."


As if that wasn't bad enough, the only seat available was...

Next to Heechul.

"I hate him so damn much." Heechul groaned again, sincerely praying that maybe, a new table would magically appear somewhere far away from him, since he'd finally gotten over his denial that Hangeng, or Hankyung, whatever would be in a different class from him, because he'd suddenly recalled that he had been with the same classmates all year round.

But unfortunately, the new guy once again materialized next to him.

OH GREAT,

OH JOY,


WONDERFUL.


Heechul knew that there'd be about hmmm... Let's see, 100% of the class who'd want to change seats with him, and he really wouldn't mind. He turned around in his seat, opening his mouth to make the offer when he was bombarded with squeals from the fangirls because their "two oppas are sitting next to each other" and they were "so cute it was adorable" and "we love them so much". Heechul suddenly felt the urge to cringe or puke or worse, so he changed his mind.

Sitting next to the new guy wouldn't be so bad right? 

It was better than sitting next to a crazed fangirl right? 

No it was not.

"Hi, I'm Hangeng, or Hankyung if you want to call me. So dear deskmate... Urm." Hangeng said as he glanced at Heechul's name tag.

"Urm kim Heechul? Yeah nice to meet you." Heechul felt a need to retaliate, but Hangeng was faster.

"Yeah so if you won't mind please start talking because one, it's weird if you don't. Two, you've been doing that all day. Three, I probably have no one in this class to talk to other than you because of... You know, them..." Hangeng gestured to the fangirls, who screamed because "oh my god oppa looked at me!" And "oh my god he POINTED AT ME!!!" And "KYA HE'S SO HANDSOME".

"Well first things first, let me make it clear to you that one, I don't want to talk to you. Two, I hate your guts and three, too bad cause it seems like you can't talk to me either." Heechul replied and Hangeng smirked.

Wait, hold up.

Pause.

Rewind.

Replay.

Did he just smirk?

"Are you insane?"

"No." Hangeng replied quickly, the smirk disappearing from his face as he went back to being the cool, quiet, stoic Hangeng that he was.

"Then what? Why would you smirk at that?"

"Because of one reason."

"And that is?"

"You said you didn't want to talk to me right?"

"Yes."

"You just did." Hangeng smirked again as he quickly slid into his seat, looking stylish and posh and cool as usual.

Heechul could only stare in disbelief. 

No one ever made kim Heechul speechless.

No one.

Yet he'd done it.

 

"Okay I hate him even more now."


Hopefully this was better yay ^__^

Please comment/subscribe ^___^ <3