Definitely ..

No Ordinary LoVEe

 

 

 

NOUHA POV

All the sweet wordS he told were just for making me forget about the entire world for a moment .. i went into my thaught enjoying every word , i knew that he didn't mean it with all his heart , but it did  mean alot to me in my heart . 

AT NIGHT

There was an empty table , i went and put all food on it and started making sandwiches for everyone , i liked doing it , suddenly i heard someone saying ." AYO guys guys"  , i turned to see , it was Kris ; he changed into new clothes , Back color . god he looked so damn hnadsome . i couldn't get my eyes from his beautiful face .

 

" We are going to a party in a camp near us , to have fun , follow me " He said with a smirk , " HEY  , wait for me "  Kai said and got up quiekly . " wait wait " Hye bin followed them as well  . Tao got up too smiling ,  i just watched them leaving , all guys in our camp started following him .

 

i looked down , don't know what to do , "should i go too? i'm.." I said to my said , " Oh So bad , No one  ate the food u made ? SO bad , take it back , really pathetic"  i lifted my head  to see who , it was La Rae ,  her sentence my heart ache again , the pain came back .. i looked at her without saying a single word , she just stared at me and left .

 

i got back to my tent  that i wzs sharing with Hye Bin ,  took  my bag , opened it and stared at the books that i have already brought with me , it was my oyal friends . i took it and went out .

 

between the tents , there was wood sticks with flame , and wood log around it , i sat  on one of them and opened my medicine books ; i started notting as well . 

 

" Are you serious ?" i heard someone  talked , i lifted my head and saw Kris staring at me , " What ?" i responded , .. " You're Studying .." He said  " why didn't you come to the party " . 

 

"I'm not intrested in your stupid party " i said .  he giggled  and didn't say anything , i looked down at my book , he came close and sat down , put two of his fingers on my chin turning me to look at him . 

 

"Liar " he managed to say as he gazed in my eyes . "Eee ..." I hesitated , " You're dying to go "  He Said , 

how did he know ? i really felt like going  , put after what La Rae Told me ,  everything got changed . 

" Not at all " i said and looked  at my book again ,  he took the pen from my hand and threw it on the floor ;  and the book and the papers too ,  "Kris Give it back to me " I said trying to take my book  . he got up . " Kris .. hey . Kris !! give it back to me " he played with his hands . " then Be Honest "  He said as he Stopped . 

 

i stopped too , he gazed in my eyes , we were inches apart of each other . " You wanna go ?" He asked , " Yeah " i replied . 

" then what's the problem ?" he asked again , .. i exhaled .." Kris ,, You won't understand "   i said .. " Not understand what ?" he asked again ..

 

"  these things are easy for you ..You were always like that .. the coolest boy , you can build friendships so easily , you have alot of friends , the famous boy in the school ,  you were the favorite for everyone , but do you remember how was i ?  always quiet , don't have anyfriends , always sitting in a corner alone and studying , Making fun of teachers , playing...you were always like that , you  enjoyed and still enjoying your life .. i couldn't do this .. and i still can't .. just because .. i'm Boring ." i said  , and the pain got back again .

 

he stayed quiet for a momet , " You're Perfect Nouha " He said ,  "Oh please .. " i said and rolled  my eyes and went giving him my back . 

he grabbed me hand , i turned to see him .

" the way you  appeared lately in this camp , with 25 strangers, just you . this was a courage , you don't accept flirting neither other things ...  you left me in the race ...you tried your best to win , " he stopped , " You're one of the kind .." . 

my heart started beating so fast again as i heard him such a perfect words . 

" stop having those bad thought and start loving your self , .... You're beautiful .the way You are .. " he said  and our hands never go apart .

i kept staring at his eyes , i was lost , " and one more thing ,... do you know how much dangerous  you smile is ?" he said , i couldn't help but blush . 

" If i had a heart .. You could steal it just with you smile .."  my heart went so fast i could feel sweat rolling down my back .. this was so romantic , i smiled and he smiled back .

we gazed in each other eyes " Nouha ..." He said , i smiled .. " Would you please leave my hand , you're holding it " He  said , Damn i feel like my cheeks turned red like a tomato again from embarassment . i left his hand , he smiled and gave me  my book. and gone .

i stayed there in my place for a while .. why my heart beats so fast everytime our eyes meet ,? ..

i went there  and saw them all enjoying their time  i sat down and Tao came and sat beside me .

"Hey " He said ,  i turned , " Heyy "  . " Are you okey ?" He asked , " Yeah i am .. " I said and smiled and i don't know why i looked down to my thighs .

" You Don't mind about a selca right ? " he said and took  his phone. " No " I said ,  he opened the Camera app , and we smiled as we took many pics , 

we had alot of fun , i turned and saw Kris  there Having fun and laughing , hye bin  was running behind Kai , these Two were so wonderful .

 

11TH DAY 

we went to many  high points ,  we already changed again the place . in the evening , we were all sitting eating dinner . i lifted my head it was the sunset , the view was perfect , as i noticed  that the Berg with the red flag on the top of it were close to us ; 

" Excuse me , what's that berg there. why  we still didn't go to it , " i asked Suho , he was near me , everyone Looked , " You mean Pouta Berg " he responded smiling , i smiled , " there s a story behind it  , but no  one know it . some people say that Pouta means HAUNTED " .

KRIS POV

"Haunted .. Mmmm "  i said Quietly ..  "Intersting" .. 

" what intersting ?  " i heard some one said ,  i turned it was a girl , her eyes were really familiar , she frowned .." Kris ? " , "Wiwon ?" , i widened my eyes , she was one of my best friends  i didn't see her along time ago , "Yah ! where have u been ?" she asked ,

" You know , i can't stay  in one place for ever " i giggled . "yeah " she said and pulled me into a hug , i hugged her back .  after i let go of her and we started chatting , i glanced at Nouha , she was staring at me , she caught and quiekly looked away .

she is getting jealous i think.

NEXT DAY

I Woke up very early and headed the berg , it had sort of plateau shape . suddenly i heard something behind ,  i looked past me and there was nothing .. i turned and ..

"Booooo " .. some one snapped me out , It was Nouha , DAMN !

" what are you doing here ?" i asked , "Uh .. well  Suho said that  this Berg had also a miracle  so ..." She said , a miracle ? WHEN did he say that.?

" Miracle ? did he really say that ?" i asked . 

" Humm well  u didn't hear him , you were busy " she said , oh was she talking about Wiwon , jeally Nouha , I chukled ..

"Let's go "  she said and started walking fast . her stick helped her  . i barely could catch my breaths ..   she turned and saw me , i pretended  that im not tired and straightened my self . she turned and started walking . i reached her .  

" Do you want to sit down ?" she asked , " Me ,? i don't get tired .. " i said and looked to the other side . 

" Not you .. mee , i'm tired let's go sit down for a moment " she said and walked toward a wood log there . 

Oh thanks god , i didn't want to look tired infront of her ..   our legs could drown inside the ice in every step , damn .

we sat down , we didn't talk much ,  i turned to look at her , she was frozen , " Hey did you die ?" i asked , she nodded , "wait "  i said and opened my jacket poket and gave her a small bottle of vodka .

" just a splash , " i gave her the bottle , she refused , " You wanna die okey , "  i took the bottle and drank some of the vodka .

" Okey give me , i don't wanna die "  she took the bottle from my hand and drank some , " AAAAH .." she cringed from the tast ,  

" from what this was made ?" she asked , i told her the ingredients . " wow how do you know all that ?" she asked , " Im not idiot as you think " i said and opened that bag and gave her a big book that i have . " Check this " 

she opened it , " What is that ? " she kept  staring at everypage ,  each one has an article and pics about a city ,, 

" Venecia , London ,,.. paris ..." she stopped " what is this ?" . i looked at her , " this is my dream " i responded and looked far as we got up , " i want to explore every corner in this entire world " . 

" you gonna spend your whole life in only doing it ,, don't u think about other thinsg ?" she asked ... " graduation at 25 y.o ,  working 26 y.o , married 27 y.o  , father 30 y.0  , Retired 60.y.o , who would like the spend his life in this routine ?" i said she kept quiet ,

" then what do you love to do ?" she asked , "  adventures ,  Crazy moments , "  i smiled and she got up too , 

"  i talked alot right ?"  i asked and smiled , she  smiled back , " no " 

" You  know , i never told this things to Tao , or Kai or Hye bin , so why am i telling you "  i said ,  she shrugged , " in high school you never ever say Hi , " smiled 

" So what ? here im going to say it  to you "  i said smiling , " Hi Nouha , i came closer to her . 

" Hi " she said and showed her beautiful dimple . " How are you Nouha " she didn't reply but just smiled ,we gazed into each other eyes ,  smiling , my heart started beating so fast .

i looked far past her , an animal caught my attention ,  it was beautiful deer , she noticed  and turned as well , we both kept staring at it , then we went .

 

NOUHA POV 

Really there was a miracle about this berg ... It was LOVE ...

I never felt this  kind of happiness before i was Definitely in Love With Him ..

i wanted to scream and tell the whole world about my feelings  Toward Him .. but  the thing that i wanted to do the most . is confess it to him  that i love him so Much .. ♥ 

__________________

hellloo :DD  HERE're a new Chapter   ♥  Hope you like it

 BTW ..i know that Kris fears Ghosts ..LOL 

p.s IGNORE ANY TYPO / GRAMMAR MISTAKES i'll Check them later 

Enjoy :DD