Listen To Your Heart

No Ordinary LoVEe

(P.S / what's in Nouha 's Pov now it's just a simple  explaining to what she did  in the 2 days )
Nouha Pov 
    that night i went with teary eyes , i cried the much that i never did in my whole life , i know it's a hard decison , i took it by my self , he'll get over it with time , and i will too .. i think .
    next day evening  ,  took my small suitcase and headed  back home . god , i'm going to that empty house again . they gonna keep nagging and nagging and nagging , why can't they treat me as a mature person ? i'm a Doctor now , so what ! can't they see that i'm old enough ? i think it's time to change everything .
    i walked in , saw the maids in down stairs ,  i walked straight  , i saw a maid coming toward me ,  " Miss "  she said , " Yes ?" i responded , i was walking as she was behind me .
 " your parents were asking about you again " she said , huh ? again .
 " so ?" i said simply . 
 " your father wants you to come to his office monday morning "  stopped " he looked really upset " .looked down.
   this maid was the only made whom i always talk to , she wasn't my official maid but i just feel confortable with her . the only nice one , all others are so annoying and nosy . " just don't be afraid " i said to her as she smiled .
 " remind me of your name ?" i asked . 
  " seo yang" she said , i just smiled . and went in my room. had a shower  and tried to fall asleep.his face never leave my eyes .
Kris pov 
i got up from the bench  took my suitcases , and went out of the airport , i stood by the side walk , made a  hint for the Taxi to stop , once it stopped i got in , i gave the driver the adress , he drove off . 5 minutes later  i arrived to the place .
the taxi went .  the old door never changes ,  i had  a plenty of memories . i took the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door , i tip toed in the house . 
i love the vision of the  moon light passing across the small windows , everything was simple as i left it years ago , i lifted ly head  and saw some pics on the wall , i went to see them , but  pace was all dark i couldn't see anything , i used the light of my phone to see . my jaw Drops when i saw the pics .. My mother and father . i didn't see them it's almost 6 years , my father died , and my mother ?  .
i we had 3 rooms , i cheked the 1st one , the 2nd one , when i arrved to the 3rd one ..
" who 's here ?" i heard someone said from the Room . a woman voice . 
" ehh .." i opened my mouth to release words ..
"Yi Fan ?" i heard the voice approaching  , she the lights , i could cleary cleary see our house now . Mom , those eyes , those lips that hair , she didn't change .
" Mom " i said as i ran toward her and threw my self in her warm and tender embrance that i missed so much . 
" Son .. where have you been ? you .. you disappeared for so long . you didn't come to your father 's- " she stopped . couldn't complete her sentence from how much hurted she was . 
" I know mom .. i miss you so much" , i  so much taller than her now . she hugged me so tight , her hand went up and down my body . as she was smiling..
" you 've become so beautiful and muscular son " she said to me , i just smiled . 
" i'm here to  protect you " i said .  i bent down ,so she could kiss me , and hug as tight as she could . i never get enough  from her . after some moments she went to the kitchen  .
" mom , just no need , go back sleep " i said . 
" i wasn't already sleeping , i had  a feeling that something good gonna happen and make me forget abit about my pain " she said , it broke my heart to piece  .
she came out of the kitchen with a cup , i couldn't know what was in it . 
" drink this , " she said ,  i took the cup , drank some , " oh mom , not this again , " . just drink it , it's good for health , i know  more than you do , trust me. " she said smiling .
i stayed quiet for  a while , " i'm tired of running " i said . she didn't say anything , " and my father has gone .. i just wanted to tell him how much i loved him ." i said and looked down .
" YiFan , do you know what brought  your father the happiness ?" she asked , i didn't say yes neither no, 
" it wasn't  his family or his friends or his work , it was you .. he loved you too so much , because you always wanted you make your dreams come true , you studied hard to gain money , you worked hard to make your own things by yourself . you live your life the way you want it to be , you own way , and he was so proud of you because you could do it , if you really want him to love you more and more  , you have  never stop dreaming , do your best do make them come true and listen you your heart ....." she said . he last sentence made me think alot about it ..
" Listen to your heart " ...
 
After 4 monthes 
Christmas Night , 25 minutes Left for the new year .
Nouha Pov 
it's been 4 months we didn't ask about each other .. i think he got over  what happened that night . i was in the living room down stairs ; the whole mansion was decorated , it looked really beautiful .. but with who am i going to celebrate the Christmas ? ..
i wore a simple dress . red one , with my hair falling on my body , i know it was cold outside , it was already snowing  , but it was warm inside the mansion .

the big door bell Rang, one of the maids went to open , i turned to see , it was Tao , i smiled at him and he came and hugged me . so tight , his hands was on my waist . 
"here's your present " he said handing me a box , i just smiled . " Oh thank youu ..." . , " don't be " he said , i lifted my head to look at him . he winked at me ,  my heart started beating so fast. why did he wink at me ?
" ah i'll go bring something from my Room and Back ." i said to him smiling he smiled at me .. he seemed realy excited . 
" okey , take your time " he said  smiling . i went up stairs , toward my Room , i went it , and opened a  very big box to pack things , there was alot of Christams that i prepered for my friends , 
"ahha .. Humm .. Now good " i said softly while i was  putting the present in a small cute bag , i wanted to give it to Tao .
i heard Foot Steps in my Room .

______________________________________

hello and so I wanted to make some suspens  hope you like it :DD