Ch.12

No Ordinary LoVEe

 

Nou Ha Pov 

i had mixed feelings , what did just happen ? , he kissed me , Kris kissed me , between me and my self i still can't believe it , i can't find any explanation to what he just has done .

i took few steps back , i knew he gonna be smiling or something like that , i glanced at him , i was right  , a little smile was forming his face , damn he looks really satisfied with what he did , and me ..my cheeks started to warm up , damn no , !!

i looked deeper in his eyes i didn't stop taking my few steps back .after that i just went , i don't know exactly what was the reason  , i just felt like leaving at that moment ..

Kris Pov

i saw her getting far away from my embrance , i just let her go , i didn't want to insist or say anything , i know that it will be abit embrassing for her , it's her first time being kissed by someone .

i walked to the oder side , where the place was a bit hectic , i saw hyebin sitting on the bench alone, weird ,what is she doing there alone , she was playing with fingers , seemed really in the dept of her thoughts .

" Hye bin aah" i called ,she lifted her head , looked at me and smiled ." what are you doing here alone , where's Sehun ?" i asked .

" well i wanted him to go grazy for some few moments , " she said , giggled as she looked up. i just smirked " evil " .

" Let's be quiet honest for a bit " i added . 

" mm okey .." she agreed , " you have been in love before marring Sehun . right?" i said .

" well .. sort of " she said . " no sort of , am i wrong ?" i asked , she shook her head , " so are you still having those feelings  toward him ..?" i asked .

" Kris you know Kai is a play boy .. i knew i fell for him for a while but it gone once i met Sehun .. everything Happened quiekly .." she said with a calm tone , she knew how much was the gravity of the situation.

" i know , i could see everything in the camp days " i said , she just smiled , " well Sehun changed my whole life ,..i just can't find words to describe . i just feel really complete now .. " she said , i knew that they really loved each other so much .

" and what about you ?" she asked , " tell me ..." 

" i  think im in love " i confessed , well i had to say that , after everything it's me who suggested to be honest .

" you think ? oh come on Kris , just spill it all , it's okey .. "  she said to me , i inhaled and exhaled .

" i love her , Nouha " i said , she looked at me and pinched my cheek " and what if i told you that  i kind of noticed that since camp days ?" she said to me.

" really ? what do you mean ,?" i asked .

" never mind ... did you confess to her or not yet ?" she asked , i  looked forward , " not yet " . she sighed , " so what are you waiting for ?" she asked.

by the corner of my eye , i noiticed a girl passing , i looked , it was her ofcourse , she was wrapping a big scarf around her arms , the wind flipped her hair , she glanced at me , i kept looking at her , her simplicity was perfect . " hello ?"  i heard hye bin saying ..i just got up and ran toward her . 

i took her hands  , " Kris please leave me " she said ..

" No .." i replied gently .. " ple-e--ase ..." she said , i put my palmon her waist as i pulled her close to me , our lips were inches apart again .. 

" i love you " i confessed . finally i said it , she looked deep in my eyes .. shocked with what i said ...

" i love you too " .. she said back , what ? really ? "  ... from the first time i saw you in the camp .. i fell in your love .." she said . , since the first time ..? 

god and she still in love with me even after all those years ,. i bet it's a pure love .. sure it is .

"i ..a.." i mumbled . i couldn't find anywords.

" Kris , i'm a simple girl .. i want to live a simple life .. you're not wrong .. you're just so much different than me ." she said .. " please let me go .." 

why is she saying that now ?

" no i can't " i added as i embraced her in a hug , .. 

" then don't go  out of  korea again .. you can work here too .. don't travel alot .. because i can't go with you .. mom .. dad . the clinique .can't  go with you .. or if it's too much important , come to visit me more than two times every year .. and i don't want you to cheat on me there ..." she said while hugging me , i just smiled . " and after few years come , and stay here .. " she said .

" Nou Ha ..i .." i tried to talk , .

" ssshhhh " she said as she tightened  the hug , " i know your dreams .. i understand what do you want to do .. " she said to me .. i had tears at that moment ,

" im willin...---..." i tried to talk again . 

 "i know what do you want from life .. for that reason ... we must forget about each other " she said as she hugged me and then let go of me .. just what the hell ? why did she say that ? she didn't even let me finish what i wanted to say .

" nouha , ..." i just lost all my words , just what's happening now , this is so ... DAMN IT !

" Bye " she said to me .. bye ? BYE ? what does that mean !! what bye !! no ! please ! "  please nouha  , it feels perfect between your arms .. in your embrace .. please 5 minutes .." i said , i was trembling ..

" Kris .." she said .. " please 5 seconds " , i said , and hugged her so tight .. after few moment , she.. left me there alone , i had tears , i started crying  , this was so hurting , why do we have to leave each other If we both feel the same toward each other ?? .

she walked past me , i was standing there without any move , shocked , hurted , destroyed with what just happen , i always used to say i don't believe in love , and now , i'm a lover , i'm deeply in love with her , this feeling called love has a bright beautiful side  that i still  havent really experienced it yet  , and  the baddest side that started with me ..

a while after .. the darkness was all over the place ,  i got in the mansion , went to my room , and fell asleep .

Nouha Pov

im so broken in my inside , i love him , so much , but this is the only solution , i know that i will not be able to  maybe forget about him at the current time .. i know that he'll just go again , and leave me  , he 's running behind his dreams  .. i can't bear with the same pain two times ..

i spent the whole night just turning in each side , i coudn't sleep , the image of him kissing me , never leave my mind.

2 days after 

Kris pov

she kept ignoring me ,  it was the last day for the weeding ceremonies , my eyes never leave her ; she looks so pretty in black , those lips ;, those legs , that body .. 

in the evening i went to my Room , Packed my things , and left the big mansion without anyone noticing , i got in the car , and went to the airport .

in the waiting room , i sat on the bench next to some few people , there was a big large mirror above us , i kept looking at it , it was showing my reflection , some thoughts kept haunting my mind again .

i still remember 4 years ago , when i came to this airport , in this same place on the same bench , i sat and took out from my backpack  alittle guide book for people who are traveling to Chicago for the first time . i still remember how much i was excited . those beautiful pure moments gone .  and now im sitting here again , with a sad face , depressed expression , broken heart , the only solution is to stay here ,  i took a deep breath and then got up .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                         ~~~~ sorry if it's too short ~

     ~~~~~~   what do you think will kris do ? hmm~~~~~

                          ~~ wait for the next Chapter 

                         ~~~~Hope you like it ♥ ♥