Again ..

No Ordinary LoVEe

( a day before )

Hye Bin Pov

today was just for preparation , tomorrow will be the weeding , i was walking in the big corridor in the mansion where my wedding will be  , i passed beside the big door of the living room , i caught someone from the corner of my eye , i went in ..

" thought that you won't come " i said , it was Kai , we didn't see each other for almost  year , he was my best friend , " i can't ignore   my baby 's wedding " he said as he poured some wine in a cup for him self  , he was wearing a beautiful suit , it made him look more handsome  .

" Kai , i'm getting married , stop saying those things , " i said and he giggled , " i know that you're getting married , but we  gonna still see each other right ?" he said i nodded , 

" yah stop , don't drink alot it's nearly 8:00Pm "  i said as i saw him finished the first cup and went to pour again . " okey okey fine ... " he said and sat on the Sofa  . he spreaded his legs and lean back his head . " Hye bin .. please don't get married " he said to me , i just rolled my eyes  and went to sit down next to him " not this bulls again .." i said .

" yah why do you want this idiot .." he said and sighed , " his name is Sehun , stop talking like that about him . " I said and got up .

NOUHA POV

 i took my car and went to the mansion where the wedding was .

 

i parked the car and headed the gate , i went in , there was alot of staff  , and people were everywhere , all of them looked rich , couples everywhere .i walked  in the big corridor , everyone were looking at me but i didn't care , i caught Hye Bin  in the front , so i went to her .  she was with sehun  , there was Kai too  , and i saw Tao too , Suho and Wiwon ofcourse , those two are dating for sure .

" Hye bin -aah " i called  still walking , she  turned and saw me , she jumped and came to hug me , " yaaah i missss you , so so glad  to see you here in my wedding " she said as i kept hugging her , " mee too and im so happy for you , you and Sehun looked so alike since the camp days ! " i said and she giggled ... " i really miss our old camp days together .. " she said as she sighed .. , " come on  we're together again !! " i said , " no all together .. " she said and looked down . i knew thart she was talking about him ...Kris  he seemed really busy with his dreams .. so i don't think he would come ..

" Kris is coming but i can't see him .. " she said , Kris coming? no this can't be true !! KRIS ?? WU KRIS ???  .. questions kept hunting my mind . and i didn't reply , i just hugged her as i whispered " go back to your husband , people are staring at us " i said and she giggled and went to her seat .

i  smiled and  went to sit down around a table with the guys , i hugged them all and  we started talking about our lives .

 miunutes later n Hye Bin 's Sister  stood up , she wanted to say something infront of everyone , we all looked at her  as we listened attentively ,it was so sweet , we all applauded  and the smile never leaves our faces , i looked at my phone  "and today we would like to hear something from  Hye Bin's best friend , Nouha , " she said and shouted at me  , i lifted my head  and saw everyone looking at me , i swallowed ,  damn what am i going to say ? and in front of everybody ? huh ? i put my phone on the table and got up  , took the MicroPhone ,  " we were all in the camp , me , Her , Sehun , Tao , Kai , Wiwon ; suho " i said as i shouted at  them  one by one and smiled " we enjoyed our time for 20 days , a day she told me , I like him  , i thought it was just a simple feeling , after 1 month she called me and said  I love him .. i widened my eyes , but it was all fine , it's her own life , and she has the right to love who ever she wants ,  3 years later , she called me  , invinting  me to her wedding , i was shocked , i asked about the man ..and yeah it was still him ..." i said as i smiled , Hye bin put her palm on her cheek as Sehun smiled at me , people were smiling too , " they both grew up as they are working together too .. when we  first met , you can never imagine how she was , like a little 5 years old child ,  so lazy  and funny , lovely at the same time .. i guess after all these years .. the Old Hye Bin Went .. and now she gonna start a new life with her Husband Sehun , and im sure that he gonna take care of her ... Hye Bin , i Love you  , i will miss you so much , and Sehun never make cry .. " i said and looked down , as i had some few little tears , i lifted my head and saw her  , she bit her bottom lip , i think she was touched with what i said ..

the invited people applauded to mee as , i smiled , i was going to move to my place ,  suddenly i heard someone talking , i turned to look behind me and there was no one ,  this person was using the micro phone from somewher and talking ,  all people seemed confused . " Hye bin , the little strong girl .. i left you  for 4 years , and  u've done alot of   things that gonna change your whole life "   it was a man voice , suddenly we saw some one coming from a back door , it was a man .. tall , wearing a black suit ; "KRISS !! " Hye bin said .. what kris ? no !! it's him ! did he just come back !! my love is back !! 

Hye bin jumped and went to hug him  , sehuna hugged him as well and other guys came too , i was just watching , i was numb there .. i couldn't move , my heart was beating so fast , did he just come back , ? he didn't change , but his hair is now brown .. he looks so handsome  , he always was ..  after they hugged him they went back to their seats  , the big smile on their face , he continued talking and i was still there .. i didn't move .. he turned and looked at me .after he finished , he started at me . " what are you waiting for ?"  he asked , i snapped out , damn again , i went into my thought , , all people are looking at us , they stood up for dance , the beautiful music was already .

"huh ? " i asked, my cheeks turned like a tomato again , just kris why did you come back ? im falling for you and you don't ing realize it ...

he took my hand and guided  me to sit with the guys , i felt embrassed and glad at the same time , time passed so fast , we enjoyed our time  , Sehun and Hye Bin went to their  wedding Night Room , people went  , wiwon felt sleepy , and  suho went to sleep too , i stayed there with Kai Tao and Kris .

" so does she really love him " Kris asked , " yeah she does and so much , don't worry he love her too " i said , 

" so what will you do after tonight " Tao asked  , he pursed his lips , " i will go to Paris but after 3 days not tomorrow " He responded ,i didn't say anything , " your life is great ,it always was .. " Kai said and Tao nodded  , 

" you still living  in Chicogo ,?"  Tao asked , " I left Chicago a long time ago , i went to New York , Hawai  , Italy , Lon-"  , " yah you change places alot , it's so hard  to follow you ." Kai said interrupting him .

 they started talking about something , but i really  couldn't know what is it , Kris looked sad  , his father died 1 years go .. 

" i'll go to have shower  " he said and got up ,  

" Not now let's do something !! " i said , " Like what ?" he asked and looked at me  , i tried to avoid eye conatct , 

tao and Kai seemed sleepy , they went to sleep , but me and kris stayed there , there was a fountain in the middle of the garden outsude with a thik edge  around it , there was  water.

" let's put our feet there " i suggested , and we went .i took off my high heels , sat on the edge and out my foot into the water .  he put his as well .

after a moment  , " are you married " he asked me , huh  ? 

" what "  i frowned , " Noo " 

" Kids ?" he asked and looked at me , " YEAH ! THREE !! " i said , it was just a sarcasm .

" bad women " he said and i just giggled , " why are you asking ?" 

" i don't know if have to sjow esteem or flirt .. " he said , "  so is the flirting really important , ?" i asked teasingly , 

"of course , it is healthy " he said , i jusr giggled , Damn , he didn't change , 

" it is you who  became  so that  beautiful or it's the time who made you look like that " he asked , " what a bad sentence " i said .

" you say this is a bad sentence , but  years ago , you used to like these sentences  " he said , i feel like he  can know things easily , " me , your words ? oh please ! " i said and looked up .

he just nodded , and looked at the water , " you didn't change at all kris " i said to him , he gazed into my eyes , i blushed , but kept looking at him . 

" expet only one thing ..." i said  quietly .. " what is it ?"  he asked , we were inches apart , " the old Kris always smile .." i said and smiled ,  and the hug beautiful smile formed his face again , my heart beats so fast while looking at my lover ..

" so do you feel good ,  puting your feet in the water ?" i asked he smiled sweetly at me , " yeah so good , " i blushed even more and looked away .. 

few minutes i got up , " Good night " i said to him  , and went , 

at least  i saw him after years of disappearance ,i 'm now able to see my lover and talk to him again , i will sleep with a comfortable heart in one side , but the other one will never feel the same only if he feels the same toward me .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here's  a new Chapter !! 

so sorry for  being so late to update !! i was busy  !!

i hope you like it , what do you think will happen next ?

WAIT For the next chapter !! i'll try to clarify things !! 

ignore the MISTAKES !! ♥  ♥ comment k ? ♥