Back ..

No Ordinary LoVEe

Nouha Pov

We got back to the bus to the nearest train station . when we arrived to it we took the train back to seoul . we all went on the same train , ( me , Kris , Tao , kai , HyeBin , and even Sehun , Suho , Wiwon) . 2 hours later we arrived.

 when we arrived it was morning , i took out my phone . called the Driver from the mantion , 

" yoboseo " the  driver answered from the other line .

" Come take me from the train station ."  i said . " which one ?" he asked .

" the one where you put me weeks ago , now come " , i said then looked at the others . 

"Guys i'm gonna miss you .."  Hye bin and she had some tears , i went and hugged her . we all hugged each other . expet tao and kris  i still didn't hug them . 

"come "  Tao said to me as he spreaded out his arms for me  , i just smiled and i went to hug him , he held me tight , few seconds then i let go of him , he smiled and i smiled back , i turned and then i saw Kris looking at me , and then smiled , and i went and hugged him as well ; once again .. our bodies touches again ,  he wrapped his arms around my shoulders as i wrapped mine around his waist , after a bit he looked  at me and smiled as he let go of me .. i smiled and had some tears . Bye my lover ....... i said in my inside . as i turned  to look at them all and smiled , we all exchanged phone numbers .

we all turned as we heard a loud car klaxon , oh he came , why my car ?

" whose car is this ?" Kai asked , " M..mine " i asked . 

" well you  seem rich " SuHo said smiling . "thanks ." then the Hot driver Got out of my car .

 

everybody were looking at us , He opened the door for me and i got  in .. i waved to them for  the last time and then he drove off .. i started crying .

" so how was it ?" He asked me .."  i will never forget them .." i responded .

"gald to know that  u enjoyed your time " he said , " did they ask about  me?" i questioned him .

" yes " he responded. 

"what did they say ,? did you tell them ?"   i asked him .

" i didn't say anything , your official maid did" He said , .." Damn "

" i don't care about them " .

"they seemed really angry .." he said again, i stayed quiet . 30 minutes later , we arrived to the big mansion , the place of the darkness ..

 i went out of the car , and headed the door , i went in , as usual , only silence , and those  nosy maids around .

as i was walking toward  my room  i heard someone called me .

" Nouha ! " I turned to see , and it was  my mother , damn what does she  want now huh? " what " i said .

" where the hell have you been?" she asked , " don't pretend like you're caring " i said with an agressive tone to her ..

" talk politly !! do you know what would you father do if he know that you felt the mansion?" she said , " i leftt .. and now i'm back , don't i deserve to have some fun , ?" i said , and she looked up and down at me .

" are you talking seriously ?.. do you know how do you look now ? extremently pathetic . your clothes .. and you seem you didn't  have shower for a long  time .." she said , damn she 's talking again like  she knows everything . i had a shower ! but with cold water ..

"oh  please why all of you always care only about the appearance , why not what's in the heart , if im happy of not , why can't i live my life in peace ?" 

"you belong to one of the most  Richest Familes in the whole korea , can't you act like a rich girl ?" she said .

" i'm like that , my behavior is like that , i was born humble , if anyone gonna love me , he 's suppose to love to real side of me , this side , love me as i am , i will not and never change my self for anyone ."  i said and turned ti continue walking .

" you are leaving this mansion , gonna move to live there with us in the new one ." she said .  i turned to look at her again , " im not leaving , i will stay here , in this place , i was born here , i spent my whole life here . " i said calmly , 

" how could you refuse what your father just ordered " she asked as she frowned her eyesbrows , "Mother . i'm not like you "  , that 's all i used to say  ; then i walked toward my room leaving here there in the big corridor .

i went to my large bed room , i had a shower then laid on the bed to have rest , i couldn't get him out of my mind.. he was really stuck in it  , but i need  to forget Him , Kris what have you done to me !! 

in the evening i went to the dinning room  and ate my dinner , and everyday the same routine came back again ..

............................................4 years have passed , he didn't come back and i didn't wait for him ............................................

Kris Pov

i was in my room in a hotel since i moved again because of work , i checked my email , i had a message and it's a video , i cliqued on it .

* knocking on the door*  " ahh the Pizza " i said happily , as my pizza came . i went opened the door , "thanks " i said to the Servent .

"how do i look ? Beautiful right ? Long hair , french Nail Polish style ,  , new beautiful jewels..." i heard someone talking in the Video , i approached the Laptop , my eyes widened when i realized it was Hye Bin " Damn Girl " she was tottaly different . " Don't you laugh Jerk " i laughed at what she said , " I'm sending to you this video , with my beautiful new appearance hoping you gonna Miss me !!! and even if only for 5 percent . and to come To my weeeedding !! " my eyes widened again , what ? she is getting married !!? " yes man , me Hye bin , i'm Getting Married !!!.. and i sent to you all the informations !! the place the date : everything ! just check your damn inbox haha ... you can't believe it .. neither i am ..euuh .. wait , i know that you're so busy , you 're working for sure , u have a wonderfull  life and i think that will not come now to Korea ... but please .. please please come .. it's summer again , and i want you to be in my wedding ! do you believe that ? we  grew up so fast .. okey i know i talked alot . so bye Love you ♥ " she said .

damn she didn't say who's the  Husband .. what am i going to do .. the wedding will be  next week ..  

A week Later .

Nouha Pov

Hye Bin already invited me to her wedding  what am  i going to wear ? i opened my big closet  after i had a shower to see what do i have as a good dress for weddings 

" Mmm i like this one , " i said as i picked up one and wore it , it was short and black , 

  ( i know that it's not Hyomin , i just posted the pic to show you how the dress is !! ) 

i let my hair fell on my body , held a small bag, as i wore those heels .

              

i put on some make up  , prepared my self , i went down stairs without making noise ,   to my car ; and went  to the Wedding ..

 

________________________________

Hummmmm so what do you guys think will happen ? will nouha have back her feelings toward Kris after she decided to forget about him ? will Kris come to the wedding ? WILL THEY MEET AGAIN??? 

wait for the next Ch !! ♥  it will be so much better ! ♥ 

Hope you like the CH ! 

and please ignore the mistakes !! =DD

enjoy !! ♥  =)