Close

No Ordinary LoVEe

Nouha Pov

we reached the top of the berg Right next to that red flag , the view was Perfect , we could see everything from that height , we grabbed each other hands and screamed loudly from the happiness  . i  glance to him sometimes , i couldn't get my eyes away from my beautiful Blond haired Tall  lover  my face could reach his Chest .

He turned to look at me , " Are you happy ? " , i looked back at him , and he gazed in my eyes in coudn't help i  just blushed and mumbled " Yeah i am ." 

the feeling that recieve me everytime im with him is something indescribable , i want him to   be always with me  . i wish if he feels the same feelings toward me ..

we took many random funny , pics as that place as memories with my phone and with his as well , after that we headed back to the camp .

8:00AM

we  got and he was still holding my hand , what was the reason...? i felt nervous more than ever when i saw Tao glaring at Kris in a weird way , God what's going on with him ? he had been acting so weirdly  ...

" and about the Vodka Mmm ..." i heard Kris whishpering to me .. , what ?, what did he mean !! hell no !! , " please Don't tell anyone ! " I begged and blushed at the same time .as i stopped.

he Giggled and we moved again , i turned and saw that girl who  was talking with Kris yesterday preparing Breakfast for everyone .  she wasn't alone , was that Suho ? The guy with her .. 

" is that Suho over there ?" i asked Kris , He turned   to see , " yeah .. Mmm .. i see you're too much intrested in him these days .. what's happening " he asked Teasingly , god Kris what are you saying ? if you just know the strong feelings that i have toward you would never say that .

" what me ? .. No !! Ofcourse not ! and you .. you're intrested in that girl with him ..." i said , damn i  feel my cheeks turned red again ..

he giggled at the sight , " You mean .. Wiwon... wait are you thinking she is my Girl Friend or something ? " 

" I don't care , i just asked about SuHo and you understood it the way you wanted it To be ..." I said and walked fast leaving him Behind me .

" Hey Hey ...wait , we're Just chatting .. you little  jelly bean .." He said , What the i just heard ? Jelly ?  did he notice that ? !! shiiit !! just how did he know that i l jealouse as hell ? maybe from that moment when he turned yesterday and saw me staring at him why hugging her! Dammn !!! 

"Huh , ? jealouse ? me ? Not at all .." i said as i turned to face him then contined walking .

" Okey  , fine , " He said and started walking as well , this was really embarassing even though , i loved the way he  became so open with me , not like the boy in the train station .

Hye Bin Pov

" Tao Look again !! " i pinhed his thigh to look . 

" Yah ! why do you always have to pinch me everytime you want to  show me something " he pouted , " well because you're always drowning in your own world , so if i didn't snap you out of it with a pinch , you will never listen " i  said , shrugged and stuck out my tongue to him .

" aiishh ." he sighed ,  " now turn to seeeee !!" I said and made him turn  , " told you that there's something , ooh these two ! i see lovers ,  it's obvious that Nouha's In Love .."   i said as i leaned my head on his arm . 

" what love ? love with who ?" He asked ... " Huh ?  ofcourse With Kris !! " I said to him .

he frowned  , " no this can't be true .. they can't fall in love .. already Kris isn't the Good Man  to her  " He said Calmly , "  Mmm " i  whispered . 

why is her so freaked out  everytime i'm talking about Nouha and Kris ?  what's going on with him ? Is he Falling For Nouha ?..

 

No one 's Pov ~~~~

Nouha , Kris ; Tao , Kai , Hye Bin ,La Rae and her bestfreind  ,  they all sat on some wood logs that was between the tents and started eating  their breakfast .

" where have you two been ?" La Rae asked , " We were on the Pouta Berg " Kris responded . 

" it was really a perfect view that we could see everything from that Height " Nouha said and looked at Kris .

" Oh my god ... baby  really ,?" she asked again , " don't baby me .."  Kris replied and did a little glance to Nouha .she just frowned at his unexpectable answer .

" I heard that Ghosts love red, and so is the color of your sweater Sweety "  Hye bin said and looking at La Rae's Friend  , 

"whattt !!!" She  said  , and  toook off the sweater and threw it aside . 

" Baby i know alot of things that can make ghots disappear " Kai came close to La Rae 's friend and wrapped his arms around her . 

" Ooh i didn't Wash my hair  , when i'll be back home , i'll prefer my beautiful tub and i will make bubbles and i'll jump in it and relax my self " La Rae said and closed her eyes , 

" because of Kai's snoring i can't sleep well neither Tao " kris Said . , 

" yah serioulsy man , how are you going to do , when we will be living  together In our apartment soon " Kais asked kris , 

" do you really snore ?" La Rae's Freind asked Kai , 

" Don't worry you'll be having the best sleep ever don't worry  baby "Kai said 

" an apartment ?Nouha asked , " Really ?" she smiled .

" Yeah ,  me and Kris and tao " Kai responded ; "  La Rae , you can come when ever you want to have shower " he winked to La Rae .

" what baby ? no don't worry ,   you'll be in my Room n i'll also bring a big bed to make you feel more comfortable "Kai whispered to La Rae's Freind , but everybody , could heat him , they  all giggled , exept Hye Bin , 

when they finished eating they all Got up , everyone went to do what they had to do ...

NOUHA POV

it was almost 5:30 PM , i sat down on a Wood Log  and started thinking about alot of things  , i never knew that i would ever fall in love ..   i really wish he would love me back someday ..

" Hello "  i heard someone said from the other side , i turned , it was Tao , he sat beside me  smiling , we talked about ramdom things , 

" let's go for a walk "  he asked  ,  i really feel like going , but it was  sort of a bad idea going  at that time ..  he insisted  so i couldn't  refuse .

" Come one ..." He said . " Okey ..." I Said and got up .

we started walking throught the  forest , we laughed , we acctually had fun , until i couldn't feel my foot anymore , it was like if they were numb on the ground , 

" im tired ." i mumbled . ,  he stopped " okey let's stop , until you feel comfortable "  , i nodded then we stopped next to a tree , 

we stayed there for few moments , he sat beside me .

" Nouha ... " he asked . , " i turned to look at him  , he gazed in my eyes , " Have you ever fallen in love ?"  ,  .. why is he asking such a kind of these Questions . ..  i blushed .

" Not really .." I lied but in fact i was deeply falling for his best freind . he Smiled  " You look beautiful when you blush "  , my red turned damn again !! damn !! 

" i blush so easily .. " i said .. ," i see.." He said , " whar about you ?" i asked .  " I m already in love ".. he said , i tried to avoid the eye contact , 

" Mmm so who's she .." i asked , he kept quiet for a moment  , " i will tell you later "  he gazed into my eyes .. i looked down again .

" emmm let's go .. " i muttred and we got up , we  walked back to the camp , .. damn ! i started raining !  i put my hands on my head trying to cover it 

" oh noo :!" i said  ,  " what ...don't you like Rain ?"  he asked  with a smile ..   " I do But ..... aaaah Noooo !!!! " Palmed my cheeks as i heard the sound of the thunder  and without realizing it i started Crying ..

" Shhhh ... why the crying ..." he said as he slowly pulled me to his embrace . ,  he started to caress my back trying to make me realx a bit .

i really felt comfortable , i  wanted more if it was Kris who was holding me .. , he Tightened the hug  as kept  crying , we ere getting wet more and more , no space were between us , he let go of me and suddenly took off his jacket and made me wear it .. as we approached again a tree hiding our two bodies under it . 

he kept hugging , my face was still on his chest , i could feel his breath in my ear as he approached  my face , " Shh .. Don't Cry .. Don't Cry .. everything will be alright   .." 

when the thunder stopped , we managed to walk again , his jacket was still on me ,  as we walked his arm was around  my shoulders , it was already the night , 

when we arrived , i saw Hye Bin and kris staring at us ..  Kris was expression less !  He was just glaring in an odd way.. 

___________________

hello ,  i tried to update ,  here's a new chapter , hope   you like it , sorry i  didn't have  much time to  check the  Typo mistakes , just ignore them , i'll check them later :DD

Hmmmm ? what will happen next ? 

ENJOY !! =DD ♥