Possesive

Tears

You chose to protect your careers and so am I.

Girl if I have the power in the world I would hide you from it.

I don't know what's wrong. I don't want to lose you.

Even if I'm not your first, I'll be your last.

 

--------------

 

"Ok, start!" the choreographer shouted as a sign for the girls to begin their dance routine.

The 6 beautiful girls danced as if it was a part of their body. They moved flawlessly and charmingly to the music. Every step counted. They shifted the next part gently without a fault. It was smoothly on point. They haven't done any imperfection which mars the sequence of the steps. That was not until Naeun made a simple mistake.

Chorong saw her amiss and slowly ceased her step. Eunji stopped after she realized the false step. Bomi ended her moves ily while Namjoo baffled at Naeun's error.  Hayoung was teasingly shocked and playfully strangled Naeun's arm in annoyance. Naeun could only smile and sigh at her one flaw. They rested for awhile before restarted the whole routine.

It was not like her to make a single fault. Naeun breathed heavily and murmured, "Stupid. How did I forget it? Stupid."

She continued to blame herself for the imperfect. She felt a bit guilty and responsible to make the whole team dance again.  She promised to stay focus and do better next time. As she breathed even deeply, she recalled the past events. The reasons she lost her focus.

 

2 weeks ago.

"What are you doing here?" Naeun asked.

"I thought we past this already. You and I promised not to do this anymore. We can't be seen together. You of all person should know why," she continued emotionally.

"You chose to protect your careers and so am I. We agree on this. If you keep doing this, how should I move on?" she broke into tears.

"I tried to forget you, I tried. The moment I wanted to, I remember your eyes, your  smell, your face, your hand, your smiles and everything about you," the guy confessed.

He slowly grabbed her small hand and caressed it. "I miss this. I miss you."

He looked straight at her and her tears won't stop.

"I was miserable without you. I lost the reason to be happy or even smile these past weeks. Now you tell me how can I live without you?" he demanded an answer.

"But Taemin-ah --" she said.

"I know," Taemin interrupted. "I know it's hard. I know we are celebrities. But how could I wait for the unknown? How long should I wait when you are right there infront of me. Do you know how upsetting it was to see you on television and not be able to touch you?"

"To see you on TV with another man is one thing. But to see them touching you? Those s!" he cursed.

"You are mine. You are all mine!" he made himself clear.

There was a visibility of red glow in his eyes then. "Girl, if I have the power in the world I would hide you from it. If only you know."

I know, she thought. She looked tensely at him whilst trying to figure out what to say next.

He longingly gazed at her. Bit by bit he stared at her small features and flaming lips. He couldn't help but gulped. He was tempted to kiss her back then and now he has no reason to resist it. He leaned forward and kissed her.

Naeun was a little shocked at his action but she closed her eyes. She too had wanted to kiss him. She had been kissed by actors whom she barely knew for work purpose. She really wanted to be kiss by her lover. Her first love. A pretty charming guy.

Slowly, Taemin kissed her on the upper lips and carefully on the lower parts. Not too much and a bit of tongue taste. Naeun returned the kiss.

He stopped to catch a breath. He exhaled and looked down at her lips yearning for more only she leaned backward. She wanted to look at his face. She missed him terribly. He wiped out the tears on her cute cheeks.

She smiled glowingly.

"Please Naeun can we start over?" he pleaded.

She didn't know what to do and answered, "Ok. But let's take this slow."

The corner of his mouth moved upward and his cheekbones beamed highly while his eyes sparkling brightly like jewels. He bit his lower lips and felt like the whole world is his.

She knew she's going to regret this later, but she didn't care. She loved him and he loved her, that's all that matter.

 

"Naeun..," Bomi voice woke her from her little world.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything?" she offered.

"I'm good. I just need to rest a bit." Naeun replied.

Chorong stole a glimpse at her and went back stretching her body.

As long as you're ok.

--------

 

Apink's dorm during midnight.

 

Chorong lied down on her bed. She was on her phone reading and watching drama. After a lot of browsing, she put the phone down and eyed up. She stared at the ceiling for over a few minutes. Eventually, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Knock. Knock.

Naeun knocked on the door and opened it. "Are you sleeping?"

Chorong opened her eyes and observed Naeun's face. Before she could answer, Naeun crawled onto her bed. Chorong changed to a sit position and faced her. "Why are you not sleeping yet?"

"I need to tell you something," Naeun looked at her seriously.

Chorong felt uncomfortable down her spine. No, please don't tell me.

"Actually I...." and before she could finish her sentence Chorong cut in.

"Naeun, seriously why do you always come here?" Naeun was bewildered.

"Is there no one you can talk to? You have Hayoung as your roommate. Why don't you talk to her? Don't you know how she might feel if you keep coming here and sleep over? She might feeling lonely. You should open up more to her," Chorong advised in a strict voice.

"Do you know how tired I am thinking about you girls? I feel like stopping. I want to stop being your elder. You are just too much of a burden to me," she complained although she didn't mean every words.

"But I..." Naeun tried to tell her.

"Enough. Go to your room and sleep. I'm tired!" Chorong gave a straight up order.

Naeun was devastated. Never before did Chorong reject her in such manner. She knew how strict the leader is but she always listened to her problems. Just like how Naeun always listened to hers.

Is there something wrong? I don't know what's wrong.

Naeun's face turned dark and Chorong could sense it. Naeun stood up, walked off and entered her room just beside the leader's room. She went straight to her bed and hide under the blanket. She reached for her teddybear and hug it tightly. She could no longer see clearly as the tears blinded her sights. Hayoung was already asleep to notice everything. She made no sound or proof of her crying and sniffed softly. She thought Chorong hated her. That she did something Chorong despised. Maybe she was a bit clingy to the big sister. And Chorong loathed her childish acts.  She didn't know she was a troublemaker to her.

Her chest felt heavy as if it was loaded. Her nose running blocked her ability to breath normally.

I won't do it again. I won't do it again. I was wrong. Please don't hate me.

I don't want to lose you.

She pleaded without rest. She cried and prayed. She will do anything to keep her and make her stay.

I will do anything. I will work my off. I won't be a burden to you. Just please stay.

The door opened after a loud knock and entered Chorong. Naeun heard the door and looked at her shockingly. Because the lights were still on, Chorong could see the vividly puffy eyed on Naeun's face.

Chorong knew she couldn't leave her alone. She knew what she did was wrong. She shouldn't have scolded her over nothing. Hayoung woke up from the sound of the door. "What's wrong? Is it time to work already?"

"Oh nothing, we still have 5 hours. Now go to sleep. I'm gonna sleep here for tonight." Chorong answered.

Chorong turned off the lights and closed the door. She reached closely and patted Hayoung on the top bed while down Naeun was hiding under her blanket. "Scoot over," Chorong told Naeun.

Naeun obediently moved and turned to her left side while her back faced Chorong. It's a relief that Chorong and Naeun's body is so tiny to fit together in a small bed.

Naeun didn't want to show Chorong her fragile state. No, not after all that drama before.

She couldn't sleep even after half an hour. She was still bothered by the surprise visit of the leader. Chorong didn't say anything to her and Naeun was also reluctant to start a conversation. Her back were still facing her. She couldn't look at her properly. She wondered if Chorong was sleeping and that she could take a glance.

Chorong eventually broke the awkward air by hugging her from behind. Naeun was confused. She didn't know how to respond to that. Chorong's hands was wrapped around her small waist and because she wore a revealing outfit she could feel her smooth palm against her skin. Naeun was blushing. "Naeun-ah, are you sleeping?" she asked.

"Not yet.." she whispered.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok.... I'm sorry too."

Naeun slowly put her hands on top of Chorong. She twisted and winded her fingers together with Chorongs so they interlocked their hands. She was thankful that it was just a misundertanding. She loved and cherished her.

Chorong even moved closer till there's no space left between the two of them. She gave a quick kiss at Naeun's shoulder where she rested her jaw. Naeun felt the warm sensation of her lips and breath and it went straight lingering around her stomach. Eventhough it was done hastily, she felt weird.

"I'm really sorry." Chorong apologized again.

Naeun just nodded.

 

I'm really sorry sweetheart. I was jealous. I don't want to hear you talking about him.

 I don't. And I won't give up. Never.

Even if I'm not your first, I'll be your last.

 

 

-------------------------------

Now you guys probably realize why the story called Tears. There's a lot of teary moments. You've been warned lol. Thank you for reading. :D