Impulsive

Tears

The sun breezed through her face making her appeared more angelic. She looked outside smiling as if the presence of the city under the sun is her favorite thing in the world. Infact it was not, it was the mere presence of someone else in her bed. She looked at her dotingly.

Why are you so cute, she thought.

She moved closer, bit by bit, slowly as much as possible. Now her face was just an inch from the sleepy girl. Another smile formed unknowingly onto her face.

"Naeun.." she whispered. "Please be mine."

 

----

 

The water dropped vastly onto Chorong's small face as she looked up. She gazed down her petite body and every part of her slender form was carefully washed. She took out her shampoo and squeezed a small amount of liquid. She her long black hair with a side massage. Suddenly she remembered something and let out a long sigh.

"What was I thinking?" Chorong said.

I shouldn't have said that. What if she hears it?

She shook her head as a sign to clear out her doubts. Nope, there is no way she could have heard it.

 

After awhile, she came out of the shower and entered her bedroom wrapped in a towel.

Naeun was still sleeping, like a baby. Chorong stepped closer to look at her at the same time adoring her endless charm despite her swollen eyes and face result in after too much of a crying.

"Who make you cry? I swear I'm going to kill them." as she caressed her face.

Last night was not unusual to her. She knew Naeun is weak and fragile. Naeun would literally cry at everything alone. She always kept everything inside of her. She hardly talked about it with them. That is why Chorong didn't ask much about it. She just let her cry it out on her. But deep inside she knew she would give the whole world to stop her crying. She would give her everything.

Chorong leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She placed another light kiss on her cheek. It was planted carefully and lovingly. She sat down beside the bed and observed her for awhile. She couldn't help but traced her fingers down Naeun's neck. Can I kiss this part too? she thought.

Naeun opened her eyes. She was startled as to see how close Chorong's face was to her. Heaven, she thought. Oh, so pretty.

"Good morning!" she greeted and smiled.

Chorong gasped and answered. "Oh.. Hi, good morning."

Chorong stood up quickly and turned to the drawer. "Hurry up and shower. We've got a lot to do for today's schedule." she demanded.

Naeun sighed and reluctantly moved her body up. She saw the back of Chorong's fine body. She smiled to herself, how did she loose her weight? Chorong is amazing.

She put her hands on her face knowing that Chorong kissed it. It made her feel embarrass but she loved it. She loved receiving a lot of affection from the leader.   

Eventually without a word she grabbed a towel and stepped outside the room.

Chorong peeked at her and then let out a long regrettably breath.

 

Stupid.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chorong's POV

 

It was night time and today's schedule was a success. There was nothing much to do but go home and make a dinner for the members. Naeun did her schedule well today. Whatever was bothering her last night didn't affect her performance today. She did it attentively and professionally as expected. I wondered what was the cause of it. It had been too long since she cried that much.

"Please stop there," I told our manager while pointing at the market near our apartment.

The manager stopped the van, "I'm going to buy some groceries, don't wait me up."

"Do you need a company?" Bomi asked.

"I'm fine. It's not going to be long," I assured her.

I stepped out of the van and suddenly Naeun rushed out and joined me.

"I need to buy something too," she told and linked her arm to mine.

I beamed at her.

We entered the market and Naeun was occupied with her phone. I took the stroller and went straight to the vegetable section.

"Chorong," Naeun called. "I need to go to the toilet. I'll wait for you outside ok?" Before I could reply she ran towards the exit. I giggled at her behavior.

That kiddo.

 

After more than 30 minutes shopping, I went outside to find Naeun.

Weird. She's not here. I looked around even further, she was still not there.

For a moment I was scared out of my life and thought someone had kidnapped her or something. I calmed myself down and tried again. Not even a sight of her was recovered. I called her phone for the third times and still no answer. I'm certained this neighborhood is the safest around here. She might go home already. I persuaded.

Naeun-ah... Where are you?  I nearly crumbled. Stay positive. Positive.

I decided to check out the apartment. I didn't want to call out the other members, concerned they are going to be panic by Naeun's disappearance. I ran down the alley to our dorm.

I stopped.

Is that her? That color outfit, hair and body frame. Naeun...

It was her..

with a guy.

And kissing.

 

I looked carefully and stepped back. I saw him caressing her face tenderly. They looked at each other for a moment. For awhile. Naeun smiled at him with much adoration. I stared in envy.

I turned around and stepped away refusing to witness such view. It's ok it's ok, I declared.

My brain told me 'I'm ok' but my heart denied it. My whole body rejected every possible evidence of being all right.

I am not ok.

Suddenly my legs gave out voluntarily and I could no longer stand on two feet. I broke down on the street with no one to hang onto. Abruptly, the tears flowed down my cheek. The pain was unbearable for me to cope.

How is this possible. I questioned myself.

I've always thought the emotion I felt towards her was just a spur of a moment. I admit I have feelings for her. Even more than I should. But this is not right. We cannot be together like that. I am trying to remove this impulse and ridiculous crush for a long time now. Then why am I crying. Why the tears won't stop dropping? Why?

 

Naeun.. Why..

Please stop it.

 

I love you... so much.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how's the first chapter? Do leave me some comments :)